PDA

View Full Version : GC: My 1st time hitting Online Game :)

Genoa
Jun 16, 2004, 11:18 AM
My friend (Sef) had gotten the online adapter for GC a few days ago... and I went over to his house yesterday! I got to play my favorite game ONLINE!

Though my character is on his memory card, I can only play it when I go over there. Which isn't all that often.

I made a FOmar. Name is Geno . He's a Pinkal (cause of the space). I started him at like... 8:00 a.m. and I had to go at like 5:30 p.m.ish, and he went from lvl 1 t lvl 32. online does give you ALOT more experiance. I thought I was doing good when I got my offline characters lvled. That TTF quest is unbelievable... fighting the boss at the end of each of the 1st areas?!

Anyways, i'm back into PSO again, so i'll be posting in here alot again http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

btw... I noticed an unbelievable amount of low lvl characters with some crazy mags and some really nice weapons... Barely any legits at all.

I saw a mag at like lvl 1302 or something around there... what kind of mag is that? No pb's... is that a system mag?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MegamanX on 2004-06-16 09:20 ]</font>

Shintaro04
Jun 16, 2004, 11:24 AM
I wish i can a friend like that, and go online few times. it would be great. and i want to exchage my PD in the shop. (i have like 190 of them, but no use):(
Oh well, Glad to have you back.

Sitka
Jun 16, 2004, 04:08 PM
All that you need to know is here.

All your questions have been answered ... and answered ... and answered again.

Read through some of the threads/posts about the state of online play with PSO. You'll learn a lot about what's going on and get some key links to places on this site and others that will help a great deal in getting back into this great game.

And welcome.

LoreSeeker
Jun 16, 2004, 05:24 PM
If you wanted to play with legits, you could have gone to Deneb 9. That's where most of the legits hang out now, whereas Vega has always been the exact opposite. Also, just because a character has crazy items at a low level doesn't necessarily mean they aren't legit; they could have been twinked with items from other characters that player has.

Level 1304 mags are hacks. They don't really affect other players in the game that much, so I don't normally mind them, but make sure to keep them out of your game if you want to hunt for a rare. 1304 mags tend to eliminate the chances of rares dropping at all, and you have no idea how annoying that is when you're actually looking for something rare.

Anyway, best of luck with your online adventures!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LoreSeeker on 2004-06-16 15:24 ]</font>