PDA

View Full Version : owning 101

Spectre-Fox
Jun 16, 2004, 09:32 PM
so i finally beat ult falz and all i got is xp for killin em lol died the first time made it to the second form then got em my second attempt and i used a red saber full grind and guess b/c of that i saw scenes with rico right ? is there anything else i should know about beating end bosses ?

lain2k3
Jun 16, 2004, 09:35 PM
What the hell were you trying to say?

Spectre-Fox
Jun 16, 2004, 09:39 PM
was just wondering if there was anything after i beat falz in ult i read on one site falz drops the red ring but it also has 0% drop rate same with flow & the dna right ?
maybe they should have made the ending bosses drop something good instead of just having boxes of crap ?

Quo
Jun 16, 2004, 09:41 PM
Um...., sure man. I'll just try and guess what you said.

You see rico pictures in ULT after beating falz no matter what, I think. If you play in multimode or online and you have a dark weapon (dark flow, dark meteor, dark bridge, which means you have to be cheating) in your inventory during the ULT DF fight you can return and see rico sitting on the altar.

Ultimate Dark Falz and Olga Flow drop nothing.

Spectre-Fox
Jun 16, 2004, 09:49 PM
oh well that sucks but i was online and i got dark met & dark bridge but haven't used em for final fights might try that sometime lol

Quo
Jun 16, 2004, 10:03 PM
Dark weapons and red rings are the greatest badges of shame I can think of. You should destroy them.

Spectre-Fox
Jun 16, 2004, 10:22 PM
hey don't bs me i'm not the one who put those items in the game i just have some of those from when i was online and tons of other people have em atleast i beat falz on my own terms without using those things otherwise beating him in ult solo wouldn't mean as much to me lol

Quo
Jun 16, 2004, 10:31 PM
On 2004-06-16 20:22, Spectre-Fox wrote:
hey don't bs me i'm not the one who put those items in the game i just have some of those from when i was online and tons of other people have em atleast i beat falz on my own terms without using those things otherwise beating him in ult solo wouldn't mean as much to me lol

No, you see, those Items shouldn't exist. The only way to get Dark weapons is to have the Parasitic Gene: Flow. The only way to get Parasitic Gene: Flow is to get Ultimate Olga Flow to drop it. Olga Flow and Dark Falz's drop rates are 0% in ultimate. All dark weapons are either Hacks, made with hacked genes, or are dupes of hacks. Owning them announces that you condone and approve of duping/hacking.

By the way, punctuation is your friend.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-06-16 20:31 ]</font>

dude3282
Jun 16, 2004, 10:33 PM
Learning how to speak intelligent english would make you a lot more respected around here. There's plenty of people who don't speak english as their primary language who are more eloquent than you. So make it a bit easier on those of us trying to help you, mmkay?

Spectre-Fox
Jun 16, 2004, 10:39 PM
whats the problem with the way i speak ?
my grammer sucks ok ? i know that leave it be
i don't care if you like it or not that i own duped or hacked items atleast i don't use them all the time i do have other items i've gotten that are legit infact i've been working on getting the rest of the items i want offline by myself such as the sealed j sword and stuff maybe if the bosses drop rate were something like the rate for heaven punishment or somethin it might be good this way some people wouldn't have to hack items into this game to get them but thats not my problem now is it ?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spectre-Fox on 2004-06-16 20:44 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spectre-Fox on 2004-06-16 21:01 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spectre-Fox on 2004-06-16 21:04 ]</font>

KveerRaven
Jun 16, 2004, 10:55 PM
On 2004-06-16 20:39, Spectre-Fox wrote:
maybe if the bosses drop rate were something like the rate for heaven punishment or somethin it might be good this way some people wouldn't have to hack items into this game to get them but thats not my problem now is it ?

well if you want a real reason to be mad at me i also condone pre-marital sex so what however i use condoms http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spectre-Fox on 2004-06-16 20:44 ]</font>

First of all, both of those bosses have NO drop rate, there for, there is NO way ANYONE can HAVE the Red Ring or DNA.

Second, I'd suggest editing that comment about premarital sex. its not something that should be said on the forums and should be left completely to your own thoughts. If you do not, well I do believe you'll get a warning for some others, eventually from Site Staff, this will eventually lead to your account banning.

I respect the fact that your a guy who likes to speak his mind, great. But there are some things that are better off not said, like your comment. End of story...

Quo
Jun 16, 2004, 10:56 PM
i don't care if you like it or not that i own duped or hacked items atleast i don't use them all the time i do have other items i've gotten that are legit infact i've been working on getting the rest of the items i want offline by myself such as the sealed j sword and stuff maybe if the bosses drop rate were something like the rate for heaven punishment or somethin it might be good this way some people wouldn't have to hack items into this game to get them but thats not my problem now is it ?

That was rather tactless. It's also agianst the forum rules. Flamebaiting is not allowed. What you do on your own time is your affair. When you bring it to the fora you offend people, like K'veer. He's not happy.

Nevertheless, we're not mad at you. We would, however appreciate if you would use punctuation to keep your post from being a giant garbled mess of words.

As for hacking, it's the lazy players that resort to hacking. It's not the drop rates that worry them. They would rather ruin the game for other players by giving themselves unfair advantages before they even begin playing than hunt items themselves. They would hack items even if all drop rates were 1/2.

Thank you for removing the aforementioned offensive coment. I have done the same.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-06-16 20:58 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-06-16 21:15 ]</font>

KveerRaven
Jun 16, 2004, 10:59 PM
On 2004-06-16 20:56, Quo wrote:
As for hacking, it's the lazy players that resort to hacking. It's not the drop rates that worry them. They would rather ruin the game for other players by giving themselves unfair advantages before they even begin playing than hunt items themselves. They would hack items even if all drop rates were 1/2.

And its because of those players that certain items become banned from Online gameplay. And there you have it.

Eihwaz
Jun 16, 2004, 11:05 PM
On 2004-06-16 20:03, Quo wrote:
Dark weapons and red rings are the greatest badges of shame I can think of. You should destroy them.

Dark weapons suck (except Dark Bridge, and even that has limited usage), but Red Rings pwn. It's a shame they're hacked...oh well.

Spectre Fox, learn some paragraph structure so we can understand you. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eihwaz on 2004-06-16 21:08 ]</font>

slimer1231
Jun 16, 2004, 11:08 PM
On 2004-06-16 20:56, Quo wrote:

well if you want a real reason to be mad at me i also condone pre-marital sex so what however i use condoms http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

That was rather tactless. It's also agianst the forum rules. Flamebaiting is not allowed. What you do on your own time is your affair. When you bring it to the fora you offend people, like K'veer. He's not happy.

Nevertheless, we're not mad at you. We would, however appreciate if you would use punctuation to keep your post from being a giant garbled mess of words.

Amen

RicoRoyal
Jun 16, 2004, 11:09 PM
i know that leave it be

Wait wait wait... back the truck up. Unless i've skimmed over this too quickly, I do belive i'm entitled to a WTF. Do you honestly mean to tell us that this "thing" you just wrote was ONE (#1, 1 unit) sentence? I'm not angry at you. I insist, do go one; this is frightfully entertaining to my eyes. Kudos to you, good sir. Here, have a cookie: http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/gingerbread.gif
Or perhaps another one (I suspect) of these ---> http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

What I'm getting at is that maybe everyone is right in asking of you some better grammer next time you post. We want to help you with your PSO needs. I think it's fine that you disregard our request for better grammer (it's your right to do so). But as long as you disregard our request for better grammer, we too will be entitled to disregard your PSO related questions. Don't do it for us, do it for yourself. We cannot help you if we can't understand you.

Spectre-Fox
Jun 16, 2004, 11:13 PM
ok my bad i do all of your points anyway about the cheating the way i look at it i didn't hack or dupe the stuff into the game so its not that big of a deal to me.

i have gotten XFSODFH three times with this game so starting over is a pain so i finally have good chars a lv 112 humar skyly, lv 73 ramar yellowboze, both in ult my orginal char was a ramar with greenil lv 121 & a fonewm id was pinkal and around lv 90 somethin'.
i lost alot of stuff i traded for online that was the biggest loss i had for the game currupting my card.
before my membership ran out for the free month i tried getting replacement stuff someone gave me the dark met & i have three lv 1304 mags which i never use i asked a player if they had a spare ranger mag i wanted a lv 200 mag but gave me a 1304 mag and i haven't been able to get back on since
me and my g/f and friend have made legit rare mags ourselfs no mag cells except for the angel wing mag kit which was made into a lv 200 mag for my g/f on valentines day my g/f a ramarl lil' angel big guns lol

KveerRaven
Jun 16, 2004, 11:16 PM
Is there an end to his inane and terrifying grammar problem!? Must it go on!? make it stop! ALL IS LOST! ALL IS LOST! GOD'S PISSED!!!!!

Spectre-Fox
Jun 16, 2004, 11:35 PM
oh give a rest if you want to end this so badly just close the topic i just wanted to know if there was anything good i could get out of the last two bosses.

KveerRaven
Jun 16, 2004, 11:37 PM
Its like the thing that Wouldn't Stop!

Seriously, I know I'm pretty much flamebaiting, but dude, All we ask, is for som simple periods, to let us know that a sentence in your post has ended, because I'm still getting confused.

Spectre-Fox
Jun 16, 2004, 11:52 PM
i added periods in my last few posts

teflon
Jun 17, 2004, 01:27 AM
What did the English language do to deserve this? :(

DOG21313
Jun 17, 2004, 03:28 AM
No, at the current moment, there is nothing at all in terms of rares that you could get out of the last two bosses. (Flow and Falz)

Dhylec
Jun 17, 2004, 06:26 AM
i wouldn't mind moving this to OT, since most replies comment on the language
but if you guys can stay with the original topic, it won't go to OT, even if the topic maker isn't making himself clear

Spectre-Fox
Jun 17, 2004, 11:00 PM
my topic has gone from if bosses dropped anything and if there was anything important to my grammer which they have nothing to do with each other.

its too bad people don't get banned for flaming others here.

InfinityXXX
Jun 23, 2004, 12:15 AM
Aww leave him along with his grammar. It ain't that serious. I mean, who actually takes their time speelchecking their posts. This is pso, we don't got time for no english. Now i agree that his first post was messed up but at least he/she recognized what he/she did and fixed it. Sometimes I think you guys be lookin for fights. Honestly, if it bugs you so much that he forgot his periods then you need some counseling(PARDON ME IF I MISPELLED COUNSELING). For the topic starter(I think his/her name was Spectre) don't get to mad over these nickpickers also duping/hacking is only wrong if you think its wrong. Each person is entitled to their way of thinking.

-----[i]As fiction fades, truth stays and hours seem to be more like days....

lain2k3
Jun 23, 2004, 03:08 AM
Do not revive old topics.

Do not support people who type incomprehensibly.

Some ways of thinking are flat out lazy and stupid.

Good day.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif