View Full Version : GC: what best way to get rare silme

shadowtiger
Jun 17, 2004, 09:57 AM
i mean i try to cut them in pice but never get rare one i like know best way

Lit
Jun 17, 2004, 11:07 AM
On 2004-06-17 07:57, shadowtiger wrote:
i mean i try to cut them in pice but never get rare one i like know best way

arent you talking about am entire different game??? this is Epi 3!!!!

Rapture
Jun 17, 2004, 01:10 PM
Sorry but i don't understand what you are saying, you should have posted this on the episode 1&2 forum too (well from what i can make out).

Link00seven
Jun 17, 2004, 01:25 PM
I dont understand what your asking...

It sounds like EpI&II material, so ill move it there. If you could, please restate the question and make a bit more sense...

RFB
Jun 17, 2004, 01:34 PM
I think he is asking "I am trying to get the special slime to appear and I am attacking the slimes with bladed weapons trying to make them split, but I get no results. Any ideas, advices, anything that could help me?"

And the answer would be: techs. Most techniques, or magic if you prefer to call it that way, provockes them to split. whether if it will make the red slime appear or not, that is another story.
In case you are a robot and have no techs, do a 3 hit combo on them, that also splits them.

Luis
Jun 17, 2004, 01:39 PM
i saw hideltorrs, pal rappies, mil lillys, love rappies, hidelblues, all the rares but no rare slimes either the ultimate or the normal to v hard.... it just very very hard to find it (all are hard to find but in my case i guess i dont have the luck)

Sitka
Jun 17, 2004, 02:00 PM
If you're online, get a force buddy and run TTF. In the fourth room, you'll get four slimes. Your buddy can split them into 16 slimes which you can kill. Keep doing this and you will eventually get a red slime.

If you're offline, there is a room, I believe it is in the Soul of a Blacksmith, where you can get two slimes at one time. With Rabarta, you can easily split those into eight slimes and pipe them.

I'm a robot, so I can't use Rabarta, my shots usually kill them in one hit and I don't like piping, so I get my red slimes in the TTF room online with a slime-splitting fo buddy.

K8lin
Jun 18, 2004, 09:32 AM
Doing ttf runs has shown the best way to find them, Seen so many now, why arent there any Mil's there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

~K8lin~

Ketchup345
Jun 18, 2004, 11:43 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=61

Rare enemies have about a 1/512 chance of appearing.