PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Lobby is a evil place.

TeenGohan
Jun 17, 2004, 10:16 AM
Ok check this out. I logged on yesterday in the early morning,went to Vega block 2 lobby 10 to see a friend. We see the giant fukking bell but don't care. We go into our game and finish ult in about 3 hours. Then I logged off for 4 hours. Finally I got back on and went to lobby 10 to talk to him again. And the whole lobby was crawling with girls. before I could ask what the hell was going on I was asked to marry 5 different chicks. I'm all WTF! I asked my frined what happened and he said that they were getting married in both of block 1 and 2's lobby 10's. And hell before I knew it I got married 3 times! That lobby is my safe house and now it's crawling with messed up people. Sonic already fukked up this game when making it, but do they really hv to fukk with the lobbys? Yes they do but it shouldn't be THIS fukked. Anyone who reads this, do NOT go to vega lobby 10 on block 1 or 2. It is a mad house.

DruidMettool
Jun 17, 2004, 10:39 AM
How much you wanna bet they were all Men IRL?

PJ
Jun 17, 2004, 10:51 AM
Wow. Does it really matter? I really wanted to be online by this time so I could, "Marry," someone.

Seriously, it's all just for fun. Why get so worked up about it?

ABDUR101
Jun 17, 2004, 11:41 AM
It isn't exactly "Fukked up". Thats what they wanted done with those lobbies. Don't take part if you don't want to, all you have to do is ignore whoever is talking to you.

No one held a Blaster +23 to your head each of those three times and made you marry them, right?

Worse comes to worst, it's easy enough to find another lobby and block, yeah?

navci
Jun 17, 2004, 02:40 PM
Anyone who reads this, do NOT go to vega lobby 10 on block 1 or 2. It is a mad house.

Ya know. Vega Block 1 and 2 all lobbies are known to be a "mad house". http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jun 17, 2004, 08:27 PM
My only complaint about the lobbies is the wedding music, they don't need to blast that music continuously. It seems like Marrige has been devalued in America anyway, what with our Reality TV shows based on marrige, dating shows and Divorce Court.

darthsaber9x9
Jun 17, 2004, 08:38 PM
you consider anywhere on vega your "safe house"!?!? youre crazy

Armok
Jun 18, 2004, 08:04 AM
Vega is bad any day of the week. Still if you found a happy corner thats been ruined by the vega masses unlucky.

Cinnamon
Jun 18, 2004, 06:24 PM
My RAmarl got married awhile ago, lol. I don't see any reason to get all uptight about it or anything. I think it's kinda funny.