ok i want the following:
holy ray- dal ral lie
demo comet-melqeek#
kasami bracer- canuane
parts of barannz- ....
nug bazooka- sinow red
spread needle- merlan
lavis cannon- morfos

now, i hate melqeeks, and even dal ral lie decideed to torture me with photon drops http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

what would you say is the best way to find sinow reds, merlans, dal ral and canuanes?

i assume addicting food for melqeeks. i feel like i should have something by now...ok that was rambling a bit but any suggestions for these items would be nice http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Quo
Jun 17, 2004, 04:41 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=78

There's a lot of really cool stuff in the guides.

Where do you find parts of baranz?

Nai_Calus
Jun 17, 2004, 04:47 PM
Every single one of those items except for Baranz parts and Spread Needle, you will probably level a character with the ideal ID to Ult and find the item, long before you ever get the item on Greennill. >_>

lain2k3
Jun 17, 2004, 05:26 PM
You should expect to be at least level 185 or so before you get the greenil kasami, Nug-2k, or lavis.

the rest should be pretty damned easy.

And for Melqueeks, soul of a blacksmith caves portion, if you're offline only.

darthsaber9x9
Jun 17, 2004, 07:49 PM
On 2004-06-17 15:26, lain2k3 wrote:
You should expect to be at least level 185 or so before you get the greenil kasami, Nug-2k, or lavis.

the rest should be pretty damned easy.

And for Melqueeks, soul of a blacksmith caves portion, if you're offline only.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

thanks for the advice(wasnt what i hoped to hear though lol)

and what are your opinions on doing quests for merlans? is it worth it? ruins 2/3 usually seems full of em

lain2k3
Jun 17, 2004, 08:12 PM
Regular offline ruins runs are the best for merlans.

Xaos127
Jun 18, 2004, 02:48 AM
i have all of those with my greennill by lvl 130, except for lavis and kasami bracer.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
ordo the nug-2000 was the biggest fluke ever and highly unluckly youll find it unless you are the god of luck like me.

dude3282
Jun 18, 2004, 08:00 AM
On 2004-06-17 14:47, Ian-KunX wrote:
Every single one of those items except for Baranz parts and Spread Needle, you will probably level a character with the ideal ID to Ult and find the item, long before you ever get the item on Greennill. >_>

Yeah, if you want to go that route, Redria is the only sane way to get a Lavis, from the red slimes. And a bluefull char would help you out with a couple of those - Holy Ray off Sil Dragon (about 1/46) and Demo Comet off Nar Lily (1/2). Easier enemies and lots better odds. I'm not quite sure about the others off the top of my head.

lain2k3
Jun 18, 2004, 08:37 AM
Purplenum or redria is the way to go for kasami bracer, bluefull or redria for demo comet, redria or purplenum for lavis, yellwobzoe or greenil are the only way to get Nug 2k, with 'boze being better for offliners, bluefull is better for holy ray.

but greenil is the only one that can find them all.

gream-green
Jun 18, 2004, 01:30 PM
I have found the following on Greenill during TTF level up runs without really looking at all by LV. 166

- holy ray x3 - very easy to come by seen many more than that but I have picked up three.
- kasami bracer x1 - only time I have ever seen one of those Canunes ever drop anything on any difficulty...
- parts of barannz x1 - not too bad
- spread needle x1 - not very hard a find either

note: and if you want a frozen shooter you will find one (at least) on Greenill doing HS repeatedly. You might pick up a *star amp* or two looking for the shooter also.

Sitka
Jun 18, 2004, 01:36 PM
But Greem,

Lest we forget, you are the perfect male.

And, with your secret gear equipped, you sneak in and grab those red boxes before the rest of us knew anything dropped.

But seriously, your luck is a bit on the freakish side: Three frozen shooters in two weeks - I mean, wow.

PJ
Jun 18, 2004, 01:39 PM
Sicne Frozen Shooter is a 50% drop from a Hildetorr, 3 in 2 weeks is possible. Not hard actually.

I piped and got 3 God/Powers in one day (From 5 Mils), but I wasnt more, jsut hadn't had the determination to search XD

Sitka
Jun 18, 2004, 01:50 PM
True,

But all of Greem's rares came from regular runs - no piping.

That makes three FS in two weeks pretty damn good.

KveerRaven
Jun 18, 2004, 01:50 PM
I'd like to get my hands on that Holy Ray, but the caves are getting really annoying and so is De Ral Lie, I can't stand that boss fight, its just...bloody annoying! *though easy*

gream-green
Jun 18, 2004, 02:10 PM
On 2004-06-18 11:36, Sitka wrote:
But Greem,

Lest we forget, you are the perfect male.

And, with your secret gear equipped, you sneak in and grab those red boxes before the rest of us knew anything dropped.

But seriously, your luck is a bit on the freakish side: Three frozen shooters in two weeks - I mean, wow.

Just two in two weeks, the other one was from a few months before actually (when I originally found it I was like "proly some funny little hand gun, bet it never freezes", and I had no rangers who could even use it). If you do enogh ULT. forest on Greenill you are bound to run into one or two frozen shooters though.

darthsaber9x9
Jun 18, 2004, 05:48 PM
On 2004-06-18 11:50, KveerRaven wrote:
I'd like to get my hands on that Holy Ray, but the caves are getting really annoying and so is De Ral Lie, I can't stand that boss fight, its just...bloody annoying! *though easy*

its sheer ownage with my red scorpio and zalure. its crazy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

i did see a hildertorr once but it dropped meseta http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

and dal ral even dropped a photon drop!!!

Sitka
Jun 18, 2004, 06:05 PM
When you're first into ultimate and you fight Da Rol Le or Vol Opt, the ownage is all theirs.

My first few fights with Da Rol Lei took frickin forever - trying to beat a raging, roid-shrimp with a Guilty Light can take a helluva long time.

Of course, now, with better weps and such, it's time to put another shrimp on the barbie, eh mate?

As for the original post, having run with Green-Gream a bit, I think the Greenil id is probably better than my Skyly id.

Just my opinion, though.

PJ
Jun 18, 2004, 07:00 PM
On 2004-06-18 11:50, Sitka wrote:
True,

But all of Greem's rares came from regular runs - no piping.

That makes three FS in two weeks pretty damn good.

I dunno.

While doing runs for my God/Battles, I saw 2 Hildetorrs in one day. 2 weeks is more than enough time.

Sitka
Jun 18, 2004, 07:06 PM
Well Supah-Chao.

It's all relative, isn't it.

In four years total of playing Dreamcast-Gamecube and then xbox, I saw 2 Hildetorrs (0/1/1).

This week I saw two more.

Ya, maybe I should change my sig. - I still get pretty damn excited when I see one, though.

Blitzkommando
Jun 18, 2004, 10:12 PM
holy ray- dal ral lie
demo comet-melqeek#
kasami bracer- canuane
parts of barannz- ....
nug bazooka- sinow red
spread needle- merlan
lavis cannon- morfos

Ok... I have a Greennill at 180 and here are my results for those.

Holy Ray, well, seeing as I had found 3 via Bluefull, I had no want of it. But, it is a standard Dal Ral Lie drop so, not bad, easy.

Demolition Comet... also found out of Greennill, 1 skyly, 1 bluefull

Kasami Bracer, over the near 200 runs of Mines I have done, I have found 3, all but one offline in a standard mines runs.

Parts of Baranz, 1 so far and... someone else got it...

Nug 2000Bazooka, 1 photon drop so far, will likely take a while, but I like Mines, especially with Greennill, only Gillchich drop worth giving a flying flip about IMO...

Spread Needle, offline Ruins, I have found 3 in less than 100 runs so... yeah, easy...

Lavis Cannon, make a redria, seriously, Greennill does not have the best Seabeds and, if you want a Lavis anytime soon, and have average luck, Redria is best option.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BLITZKOMMANDO on 2004-06-18 20:12 ]</font>

ViewtifulJoe
Jun 18, 2004, 10:24 PM
You're not gonna find any of those. Holy Ray sucks, use bluefull or Redria for demo comet, 's how I got my five, NUG-2000 you're just not gonna find from anything, Lavis cannon- use Redria; it's impossible otherwise, Kasami Bracer- Redria on Mine, 's how I got mine again, Spread Needle is just terrible, and Baranz parts, i doubt it, but good luck. While you go for Redria, pick up some God/Battles; I have three. These I have mentioned that I have found are possible, each of them found by me, 100% Legit.

lain2k3
Jun 20, 2004, 01:47 AM
On 2004-06-18 20:24, ViewtifulJoe wrote:
You're not gonna find any of those. Holy Ray sucks, use bluefull or Redria for demo comet, 's how I got my five, NUG-2000 you're just not gonna find from anything, Lavis cannon- use Redria; it's impossible otherwise, Kasami Bracer- Redria on Mine, 's how I got mine again, Spread Needle is just terrible, and Baranz parts, i doubt it, but good luck. While you go for Redria, pick up some God/Battles; I have three. These I have mentioned that I have found are possible, each of them found by me, 100% Legit.

Holy ray pwns.

Redria mines suck, purplenum drop is better.

Spread needle si the best weapon in the game, bar its Srank sister.

Baranz launcher is godawful, but a relatively easy drop.