PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Tutorial Episode 3

trypticon
Jun 17, 2004, 05:04 PM
This episode goes into the basics of the game, such as character creation, and menu options.

http://adam.killsmurf.com/vids/psomovie3.wmv

darthsaber9x9
Jun 17, 2004, 05:33 PM
it hasnt fully loaded yet but its very good, what id imagine a tutorial to be like!

and OMG you recreated a llv200!

EDIT: its fully lloaded, and its pretty cool!
but you need to learn to spell

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darthsaber9x9 on 2004-06-17 16:13 ]</font>

Luis
Jun 17, 2004, 07:42 PM
Your tutorials everytime are getting a lot better but i like all of them, what can i say i would like to see a 4 tutorial =)

PJ
Jun 18, 2004, 12:22 AM
I like this tutorial but... why the farm music for Pioneer 2? -_-;;; It's disgusting.

trypticon
Jun 18, 2004, 12:36 AM
The farm music was a bit of a joke, just something that nobody would really expect to be playing there, the same goes for the cheesy jazz music plaiying in the character and server select screens.

If anybody is having trouble just playing these from the link provided, you can go here http://adam.killsmurf.com/vids/
and just download them.

To darthsaber: I didn't care about these characters since they were unlegit ones. Now, you'll never see me recreating a character over the RAcast Adam, because I got to level 200 with that character by playing legit. The characters on the card shown during the character select and creation screen were made mostly for pictures for some comics I was going to do, and otherwise just dinking around. But then I got the idea of doing these movies instead, and now they are useless to me. And you're right, I did misspell the word Check in the line, "Say boys, check out that icon!" that I used as an example for the info board.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2004-06-18 12:06 ]</font>

Hooga
Jun 18, 2004, 10:51 PM
I was greatly amused by the music. It keeps the more boring parts interesting.

Since I'm not new to the game, I found the basics boring, but any person new to the game might find them informative.

The explanation of item box types was genius.

I hope you get into the basics of combat next time. Its the most important thing.

slickochet
Jun 19, 2004, 12:04 AM
top notch show man. loved every minute of it. particularly the sweet tunes and the talking out of the on screen speech bubbles. keep it up and good luck