PDA

View Full Version : Owners of a havens punisher and a psyco wand

Luis
Jun 17, 2004, 09:13 PM
hi, i would like to know how many players got at the same time the psyco wand and the havens punisher, and where you guys found it

dude3282
Jun 17, 2004, 09:24 PM
Well, if you're asking where people usually get their 12-star weps ...

Psycho Wand - 1/205, Purplenum Ult Caves Mil Lily

Lavis Cannon - 1/22? Redria Ult Caves Pouilly Slime (the red one, of course)

Heaven's Punisher - Don't know the percentage, but the easiest drop is a Bluefull Hildetorr in Ult Forest. Heaven Punisher isn't as popular, most of the Yasminkovs are better.

Outside of these enemies, you have a very slim chance of getting these at all, almost impossible to hunt for.

Oh, and I might as well add that people looking for Lavis stuff usually also want Syncestas to upgrade them, easiest way to get those is Oran Ult Forest Hildetorr, 1/21 or something like that. I'm doing this all off the top of my head, I used to reference Sounomi's guides but apparently I won't be anymore.

Eihwaz
Jun 17, 2004, 10:05 PM
Psycho Wand is one of the best FOrce weapons in the game (especially for FOnewms ), and is most easily findable from Purplenum Caves Mil Lilies. It's still hard, I've killed 12 of them and no Wand for me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Heaven's Punisher is pretty and cool and all, but it sucks. Go get a Spread Needle or a Rainbow Baton or something. If you must have one, go for Bluefull Forest Hildetorrs.

Shintaro04
Jun 17, 2004, 11:06 PM
I can careless about Heaven Punshier, but PW is one the best weapon. (must get it)

Quo
Jun 17, 2004, 11:55 PM
The bluefull 'torr drop is 1/205.

_Ted_
Jun 18, 2004, 02:21 AM
I have neither, but I'm currently searching for a psycho wand. 5 mils so far and no wand....

RicoRoyal
Jun 18, 2004, 02:30 AM
YUP! I got my wand... woo hoo (no really, I mean this. I'm just tired right now). http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Ummm, 8th Purplenum Mil Lily. Geeessh! Even i'm starting to get sick of how often i've had to talk about my psycho wand these past two weeks.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif

Xaos127
Jun 18, 2004, 03:02 AM
i dont want to brag but i have a heavens punisher from greennill!!
yes thats right and what waste of time it was getting one,like 1 million seabed runs to find out that red handgun is better.

Luis
Jun 18, 2004, 03:35 AM
yeah thats cool, but i posted this subject because both of them in my opinion are the hardest to find in the game, so i was thinking if someone is really lucky to have both (founded by him/her self), anyway i am trying to find a Psyco wand, and i made a purplenum hucast to find it.

btw if i found a heavens punisher i wont be mad about it =)

RicoRoyal
Jun 18, 2004, 04:05 AM
On 2004-06-18 01:35, Luis wrote:
i am trying to find a Psyco wand, and i made a purplenum hucast to find it.

Ouch dude. If your planning on piping for the psycho wand, I don't think an android is a very good idea (no ryuker). On the other hand, if you actually plan on hunting for the mil lilies then get ready to have fun <sarcasm>; you'll be a while.

TheStalker
Jun 18, 2004, 06:56 AM
I have killed 6 mil lily in purple and no Psycho Wand; 3 hildetor in Bluefull and no heaven punisher...
For rare weapons, an online friend has found a Lavis Canon on his 13th red slime and a synsesta on his 2nd hildetor: Lavis Blade for him (both in one week!).

Hrith
Jun 18, 2004, 02:17 PM
Lavis Cannon has 11 stars.

I found my PW in Purplenum, 14th Mil Lily.

In case he does not post, Capricornus found Heaven Punisher in Purplenum, too :S

http://romain.bernardi.free.fr/pw.png

cHaOsMaZtA
Jun 18, 2004, 04:19 PM
On 2004-06-18 02:05, RicoRoyal wrote:

Ouch dude. If your planning on piping for the psycho wand, I don't think an android is a very good idea (no ryuker). On the other hand, if you actually plan on hunting for the mil lilies then get ready to have fun <sarcasm>; you'll be a while.

That's actually not that big of a deal. I've piped 10 God/HPs and 4 God/Arms with my hucast, and 3 Red Handgun's and 1 Demo Comet with my racaseal. Just drop a whole bunch of telepipe x10 by the area where you return in a telepipe. WOW. I wasted 4 minutes!! OH MY GOSH!! What am i gonna do!![/sarcasm]

Mixfortune
Jun 18, 2004, 04:23 PM
On 2004-06-18 14:19, cHaOsMaZtA wrote:

On 2004-06-18 02:05, RicoRoyal wrote:

That's actually not that big of a deal. I've piped 10 God/HPs and 4 God/Arms with my hucast, and 3 Red Handgun's and 1 Demo Comet with my racaseal. Just drop a whole bunch of telepipe x10 by the area where you return in a telepipe. WOW. I wasted 4 minutes!! OH MY GOSH!! What am i gonna do!![/sarcasm]

I don't think he meant that androids take longer than non-androids to pipe the rare enemy, it's just more expensive. Although, later on, meseta is not as much of a worry, but Ryuker is still a much more preferrable method to piping.

My brother piped a Heaven Punisher froma Hildetorr. 30% to dark, I believe. Not like percents matter on a Heaven Punisher anyways...

KveerRaven
Jun 18, 2004, 04:25 PM
<sarcasm> Wow, am I impressed! There's actually someone on these forums who doesn't agree with someone elses opinions </sarcasm>

Ketchup345
Jun 18, 2004, 04:26 PM
On 2004-06-18 14:19, cHaOsMaZtA wrote:

Problems with piping with droids:
1) You have to go to shops constantly if luck is not in your favor.
2) Piping for some items can kill all of your bank accounts (350 Meseta for one freaking pipe?). This is especially true with Lavis from Red Slimes, Mil Lilly for Psycho Wand, Hildetorrs with Syncesta, and Hildetorrs for Heaven Punisher.
3) Androids have a tougher time than none droids splitting slimes.

cHaOsMaZtA
Jun 18, 2004, 04:35 PM
On 2004-06-18 14:26, Ketchup345 wrote:

Problems with piping with droids:
1) You have to go to shops constantly if luck is not in your favor.
2) Piping for some items can kill all of your bank accounts (350 Meseta for one freaking pipe?). This is especially true with Lavis from Red Slimes, Mil Lilly for Psycho Wand, Hildetorrs with Syncesta, and Hildetorrs for Heaven Punisher.
3) Androids have a tougher time than none droids splitting slimes.

1)I don't know what you mean by that. If you're referring to going to the shops every 10 pipes, thats not what you're supposed to do. You drop as many telepipe x10 as you want by the area where u return when you make a telepipe before you start piping
2)Meseta isn't really a problem once you have several 80+ characters in ult.
3)Just use a non-teched mechgun. do a special-special-normal combo

Ketchup345
Jun 18, 2004, 04:39 PM
On 2004-06-18 14:35, cHaOsMaZtA wrote:
1)I don't know what you mean by that. If you're referring to going to the shops every 10 pipes, thats not what you're supposed to do. You drop as many telepipe x10 as you want by the area where u return when you make a telepipe before you start piping
2)Meseta isn't really a problem once you have several 80+ characters in ult.
3)Just use a non-teched mechgun. do a special-special-normal combo

1) That still uses time, and if you terribly unlucky, you may have to go to the shops many times.
2) When you are piping things that have a 1/205 drop with 350 meseta being wasted each pipe, that really adds up. It costs almost a full bankfull to pipe 40 Mils.
3) But the targetting system in PSO isn't great with weapons, Gi/Rabarta is a much easier/accurate way to split Slimes in the 8/16 Slime room. (16 is TTF).

ShadowEX
Jun 24, 2004, 02:47 PM
lol i voted only wand.... then later that day.. i got heaven punisher ... thats funny

lain2k3
Jun 24, 2004, 06:21 PM
DO NOT REVIVE OLD TOPICS

PatserGOUKI
Jun 25, 2004, 04:50 AM
I have both, not legit tho http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
but I have both!

PatserGOUKI

FattyMcGee
Jun 25, 2004, 05:29 AM
you guys are so ridiculously lucky. both the HP and the PW drops are 1/205 from the rare enemies. Yet you guys find them on like the 10th enemy! And the ones who haven't found them yet... 5-10 rare monsters is nothing. I mean, it took me 11 temple mil lillies just to get a damn standstill shield w/ my viridia, and that's a 1/2 drop!

So far I've killed around 70 hildertorrs with my Blueful HUmar, and no heaven punisher. But even when I have killed twice that many, if I find one it'll be above the average drop rate. and, since I have such shitty luck with drop rates.... yea, I don't think I"ll be finding one very soon :-/

--fatty

cHaOsMaZtA
Jun 25, 2004, 11:15 PM
Why the heck do you want one, just get a freakin red handgun. I mean, the Heaven Punisher isn't really a weapon you would use. If its for a trophy, than that's fine (even then, its still pretty pointless). But, if you think you're gonna use it, well, think again.

KaFKa
Jun 26, 2004, 05:15 AM
dont bump topics, please...

but so im not oficially spamming...
i had both, and x3 on the Hpunisher. go go random drops *shrug*

pwand was the purplenum piping, and all three punishers were random drops during games.

cHaOsMaZtA
Jun 26, 2004, 01:30 PM
Excuse me, would you please explain how replying to an 18 hour old thread is bumping??

So i'm not spamming, i don't have either, but plan on getting psycho wand with my fonewearl in the far future. I dont ever plan on getting the heaven punisher. Can you say "Waste of Time"??

KaFKa
Jun 26, 2004, 01:39 PM
On 2004-06-26 11:30, cHaOsMaZtA wrote:
Excuse me, would you please explain how replying to an 18 hour old thread is bumping??

4 days, not 18 hours http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I dont ever plan on getting the heaven punisher. Can you say "Waste of Time"??

yes, yes indeed. Hpunisher, although its a cool idea and special, is uterly useless...

heyf00L
Jun 28, 2004, 12:54 AM
My brother piped a Heaven Punisher froma Hildetorr. 30% to dark, I believe. Not like percents matter on a Heaven Punisher anyways... If it's 35 dark then haha.

Mixfortune
Jun 28, 2004, 12:57 AM
On 2004-06-27 22:54, heyf00L wrote:

My brother piped a Heaven Punisher froma Hildetorr. 30% to dark, I believe. Not like percents matter on a Heaven Punisher anyways... If it's 35 dark then haha.

No, 30%. I was there when he piped it, so I know it's not a dupe. But yeah, I see what you're getting at. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

ViewtifulJoe
Jun 29, 2004, 12:50 AM
Yeh, this is a wonderful way to crush most people's self esteem. One is about 1/203 from a Mil Lily, or 1/299000 from a Gran Sorceror, and the other, same from a Hildetorr, about 1/199000 from a Crimson Assassin. The real question is, "How long did it take to find both legitly?" They are the two rarest items in the game.

Hrith
Jun 29, 2004, 06:04 AM
On 2004-06-28 22:50, ViewtifulJoe wrote:
They are the two rarest items in the game

No.

Razorwood
Jun 29, 2004, 08:41 AM
I have 2 Pwands and 1 Heaven punisher.

cHaOsMaZtA
Jun 29, 2004, 10:47 AM
On 2004-06-26 11:39, KaFKa wrote:

On 2004-06-26 11:30, cHaOsMaZtA wrote:

4 days, not 18 hours http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Well call me blind, but if I can read right it says Fatty McGee posted at 2004-6-25 3:29 and i posted at 2004-6-25 21:15. That looks like precisely 17 hours and 46 minutes. But hey what do I know.

Primrose
Jun 30, 2004, 02:55 AM
By talking about bumping old threads can also be considered hijacking, and is not any better in my opinion.

I do not have either of these two items, but im not looking for Psycho Wand, yet. Your best bet is Purplenum Mil Lily, followed by Bluefull Delbiter and Oran Gibbles.

But why exactly do you want to know how long it could take to get these items and if people have them? Why not, say, Sealed J-Sword? There are so many items that can be considered rarer.
Greennill Card/Redria Card (in fact, most section ID cards, but these two are clearly the rarest items in the game), Prophets of Motav, Madams Parasol, Yasha, Evil Curst, Dancing Hitogata, Neis Claw, Sealed J-Sword, Flowen Sword 3077, Flowen Sword 3073, DBs Sword 3077, Handgun: Guld, Handgun: Milla, maybe even NUG-2000 Bazooka and Invisible Guard can be considered rarer.