PDA

View Full Version : piping/ryuker for monsters have you ever been driven crazy o

Spectre-Fox
Jun 17, 2004, 10:53 PM
simple question i've been driven crazy afew times where i was using a ramar with a greenil id.
and i was trying to get a pal rappy so i can get my guard wave which i spotten two pals after awhile of piping and no guard wave and i did this i used up all my tp for just two pals and no wave !!!

now doing the same thing with my humar with skyly id for angel harp what a pain !!!

Xaos127
Jun 18, 2004, 02:41 AM
i have a RAmar greennill and i got the wave off my first pal rappy, but i have piped for about 5 hours for a red handgun on redria

Luis
Jun 18, 2004, 03:31 AM
Sometimes i pipe for hours to get a hideltorr, and sometimes i found a hideltorr without doing any pipes, or even a pal rappy when i am looking for hideltorrs or a mil lilly when i was hunting my holy ray on del ra lie, its the matter of luck, i found a magic stone irista on my first hideltorr (redia) or the 1975 agito on the first pal rappy (pinkal), for me just try to play the game without thinking on getting certain item, (thats the way that i found it), kinda weird but is all the matter of luck.....

_Ted_
Jun 18, 2004, 03:33 AM
If you want to go crazy pipping then go after a purplenum psycho wand. I piped with 9 Lillies in the room for a long time.....I saw 2000+ ob lillies and not a single Mil lilly......I was ready to kill someone after that, but I went to sleep instead....

darthsaber9x9
Jun 18, 2004, 05:45 AM
i found my first pal after 7 pipes and he dropped a decent guard wave with 3 slots. im good http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif now, melqueeks are another matter...and so is dal ral lie i mean even the bosses torture me with pd's http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

AngelAlys
Jun 18, 2004, 05:47 AM
I have two words for you... Mil Lilly! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg gggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh

Stan64
Jun 18, 2004, 05:50 AM
...or the 1975 agito on the first pal rappy (pinkal).
You should not live...

Armok
Jun 18, 2004, 08:10 AM
That is rather unfair luck. Personally I have only ever seen on creature through piping a Whitill tour that dropped a Flight cutter at 1/3 on temple ult

Rainbowlemon
Jun 18, 2004, 10:52 AM
Hmmm...The only problem I had in piping was in my Lavis hunt...those slimes really didn't want to give away their pride!

I found an Agito 1975, on the way to piping in FiY, off my second Pal Rappy

I found a Syncesta off my first Oran 'Torr, and an Iritista off my first Redria 'Torr.

Also, I found a Luminous Field on my first SoaB run, from the first Tollaw slain.

...but it took me 50 goddam slimes for teh labis. You win some, you lose some.

Nai_Calus
Jun 18, 2004, 10:54 AM
On 2004-06-18 08:52, Antimony wrote:
Hmmm...The only problem I had in piping was in my Lavis hunt...those slimes really didn't want to give away their pride!

I found an Agito 1975, on the way to piping in FiY, off my second Pal Rappy

I found a Syncesta off my first Oran 'Torr, and an Iritista off my first Redria 'Torr.

Also, I found a Luminous Field on my first SoaB run, from the first Tollaw slain.

...but it took me 50 goddam slimes for teh labis. You win some, you lose some.

*kills you*

lain2k3
Jun 18, 2004, 11:15 AM
O_o;;;;

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

**kills antimony**

GuerillaPimp
Jun 19, 2004, 06:46 PM

Man you aint lying! I've always wanted my OWN Lavis Cannon since my early DC days...and i still haven't found one yet! of course i hardly play PSO as much as i used to. But whenever i do, i immediately try to pipe me a lavis...but usually end up with a sol atomizer for my efforts...(sigh)

Siris
Jun 19, 2004, 07:01 PM
Spectre...I didn't go crazy while piping my Angel Harp, it took almost 7 hours of straight piping and 11 of those rappy bastads but, I eventually got the drop. 11 (maybe 12...it was a while back) is a good number too the drop rate once you do find the rare monster is only 1/22. Anyway, the craziness came later when I lost my Angel Harp. :*(