PDA

View Full Version : Gamecube connection problem(ep3)

Magician4
Jun 18, 2004, 09:30 AM
There seems to be a problem with my modem adapter. When I am battling the game moves slow like its lagging and I often get disconnected. I want to know if this has ever happened to anyone else and does anyone know how to fix this problem.

Ketchup345
Jun 19, 2004, 10:47 AM
Please include:
* Dial-up or Broadband
* Internet Service
* What type of Broadband (Cable or DSL)
* If Broadband, what type of modem (if it has a USB or ethernet connection)
* How you are setting it up (such as Broadband router, or linked through computer)
* If using a router, what type (company and wired/wireless)
* Description of error(s)
* What type of cables being used

Magician4
Jun 19, 2004, 11:06 AM
System:gamecube
Dail-up
Internet Service:MSN
Modem Adapter

As I said in the post I seem to lag alot and I frequently get error message 100 which says you have been disconnected, game over.

BOmar
Jun 20, 2004, 05:50 AM
Do you play on busy servers like Vega?

Luis
Jun 20, 2004, 01:50 PM
do you have Cable/DSL that would help

Magician4
Jun 20, 2004, 10:00 PM
The game moves slow on any ship I go on and no I don't have cable/DSL that supports it. Thanks for atleast reading this topic.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magician4 on 2004-06-20 20:02 ]</font>

Rich_T
Jun 21, 2004, 11:34 AM
Your ISP may be a bit crap, have you tried a conection speed test on your P.C?

Have you got your Gamecube modem attached to a long extension lead?

Have you got a poor quality telephone line ( do you hear crackling when talking on the phone?)

Magician4
Jun 21, 2004, 05:35 PM
What exactly do you mean by speed test? and the answer to your other two questions no. I did try letting a friend burrow it and he said it was still messing up on his gamecube, so I think the promblem has something to with my ISP,or my modem adapter. Oh and I have been playing PSO for a year using the same serial number and system info from EP1+2.