PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Olga Flow

Tyrewgia
Jun 18, 2004, 10:14 AM
I beat olga flow on ultimate mode on one player last night. but i got no parasitic gene "flow".
(explain)

Cryo_
Jun 18, 2004, 10:17 AM
You cannot get it legitly.
Gene flow has a 1/64 drop rate, but Olga flow has a 0% drop rate. So he doesn't drop anything.
If you want to have it, go to Vega and ask it there, plenty of hacks there...

Sitka
Jun 18, 2004, 11:57 AM
You don't want it.

Even if it did drop, which it doesn't, you don't want it.

The weapons that can be made with it are shite.

Mixfortune
Jun 18, 2004, 12:00 PM
Even if it was activated (which it isn't), you didn't expect for it to drop every single time you killed Olga Flow, did you? That would be a little too easy...

Para
Jun 18, 2004, 03:48 PM
On 2004-06-18 09:57, Sitka wrote:
You don't want it.

Even if it did drop, which it doesn't, you don't want it.

The weapons that can be made with it are shite.

Theyre great collectables though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Luis
Jun 18, 2004, 04:20 PM
i can barely understand why olga flow got 1/64 chances to drop the parasite gene, and he got 0% chance to drop it??, in other words he is able to drop the gene but he is not able to drop a rare??
also in my opinion if the item was made by a hack, you cant combine a hack items with another because the final weapon wont be on the game database because the item is a hacked one, also i checked on housoka.com and well he got the 1/64 chance but, a good question may be, if someone have ever found it (legaly) and how???, if the item on the internet is a duped one well there must be a lot of copies but, copies from where????????, anyhow i hope someone can explain me what i dont really understand

Cryo_
Jun 18, 2004, 04:44 PM
Sonic Team could activate the 0% drop of Olga Flow online. If they would do that in the future (but I dont think it's going to happen), then Olga Flow could drop the gene --> 1/64 chance.
So it the item is already in the game, but it isn't activated yet. Do you understand now?

Sitka
Jun 18, 2004, 05:18 PM
And with a mod chip, they could unlock the gene or anything else that's in the game but locked, hack it, dupe it, spread it and bingo: 12-year olds running around with dark flows and dark meteors.

Kind of like the sonic, tails and knuckles running around xbox Apatite one, months before they were hiding behind the ladies at the counters.

Does anyone else think Knuckles and Eggman look like total pervs?

Zinger314
Jun 18, 2004, 05:30 PM
On 2004-06-18 15:18, Sitka wrote:

Does anyone else think Knuckles and Eggman look like total pervs?

You haven't played the Sonic Adventures, have you?

And, IMO, the only Dark weapon worth using is Dark Bridge.

Luis
Jun 18, 2004, 05:49 PM
oh so is kinda the runewords like diablo II???, i hope they activate that because i wont like to have one of that "duped" stuff, i like 100% legits stuff, thats how get fun of this game

Sitka
Jun 18, 2004, 06:08 PM
Zinger,

I didn't play Sonic - that was my boy's game.

As for the perv comment, go to the quest selection counter and look over at Knuckles. He's right behind that sexy lady there, you know, with the low-cut dress, and he sure looks like a damn Lester the Molester to me.

HiroX
Jun 18, 2004, 06:31 PM
Knux' is gettin pervy!

Sitka
Jun 18, 2004, 07:02 PM
Lol - and Eggman, he's like a poster child for every uncle that got sent away for lewd behavior - like PeeWee Herman after a few years of heavy drinking.

I had a couple of noobs on a snipe hunt the other night. I had them convinced if they sold their hacked egg blasters for 10 meseta that Eggman would then give them a rare weapon.

Had them going for a little while.

Cryo_
Jun 18, 2004, 07:12 PM
Evil Sitka, but nice one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Xaos127
Jun 18, 2004, 10:11 PM
On 2004-06-18 17:02, Sitka wrote:
Lol - and Eggman, he's like a poster child for every uncle that got sent away for lewd behavior - like PeeWee Herman after a few years of heavy drinking.

I had a couple of noobs on a snipe hunt the other night. I had them convinced if they sold their hacked egg blasters for 10 meseta that Eggman would then give them a rare weapon.

Had them going for a little while.

:lol:

Eihwaz
Jun 19, 2004, 04:29 PM
It works like this.

Every enemy has a rate that determines whether they drop -anything-, and another that determines if what they drop is rare.

Kinda like this. Imagine 2 dice. Everytime you kill an enemy, it's "Will I drop anything or not?" die will be rolled. If it lands on the "drop something" side, then the "will it be rare?" die will be rolled.

Olga Flow's "will it be rare?" rate is 1/64, but his "will I drop anything" ratei s 0%. IE he -will not drop anything-.

I do belive there is a kinda glitch that -forces- the game to make him drop his gene, but that's really meh.

InfinityXXX
Jun 21, 2004, 01:39 AM
What does the gene do???? Whats the difference between the hacked version and real version. Not only that but whats the difference between any hacked item and its real counterpart. Do the hacked weapon corrupt your data or somethin?????