PDA

View Full Version : The best way to make Rappy drop rare.

Smelly_Hippie
Jun 19, 2004, 04:27 AM
As I have never (I think) found a rare from a rappy I dont know which way to make Rappys drop rares, if it makes any difference. Is it best to shoot them twice from a distance, so that they run away without fight and drop an item, or is it best to fight them in close combat and wait for them to stand up, and then hit them so that they drop an item, or, doesent it matter at all?

Do anyone know the answer to this question?

Messy first post.

Hrith
Jun 19, 2004, 04:34 AM
any is fine, as long as you hit it while it's fleeing

Smelly_Hippie
Jun 19, 2004, 04:39 AM
Thanks.

I will now do fake in yellow repeatedly and get that not so great Red Handgun...

Xaos127
Jun 19, 2004, 04:45 AM
yeah nothing increases their drop rates except LCK....
nah im just kidding LCK increases chances of criticals hitting and welcome to PSOW

Hrith
Jun 19, 2004, 04:47 AM
Red Handgun is awesome =/ and you should get it in 3 or 4 FiY runs -- Purplenum, I assume.

Smelly_Hippie
Jun 19, 2004, 04:55 AM
On 2004-06-19 02:47, Kef wrote:
Red Handgun is awesome =/ and you should get it in 3 or 4 FiY runs -- Purplenum, I assume.

Purplenum yes. Red Handgun is that great? Cool! Sorry for my ignorance...

rena-ko
Jun 19, 2004, 05:22 AM
red handgun is a very good handgun... but ... handguns are not that interesting as a weapon ^-^;; its like sabertypes...

anyway have fun and good luck to you.

Para
Jun 19, 2004, 11:30 AM
isnt this item quest section ID discussion type of thread? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nites on 2004-06-19 09:31 ]</font>

Eihwaz
Jun 19, 2004, 04:07 PM
If you're a RAnger piping a Rappy, I'd reccomend Frozen Shooter. Use the Freeze shot twice on the Pal/Love Rappy.

When he unfreezes, he'll immediately drop what he had, and then run off. This is especially good if your character is very low-level. This is how my Whitill RAmarl got that Red Partisan for my HUmar. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif