PDA

View Full Version : Possibly legit...?

LoreSeeker
Jun 19, 2004, 04:53 PM
I was going through a forest run as my HUcast with one of my friends who was using a RAcast, and we were hurting for S&D pretty bad. I whipped out my S-Red's Blades to give us at least some boost, and right after I did that, a HUmar joined. When he got down and I boosted him (because HUmars don't have S&D either, so I figured he wouldn't mind), he proceeded to tell me that my S&D was weak, so he cast his own level 30 S&D.

Now, my HUcast isn't legit by a longshot, so I figured I would make a crack at this guy by saying "damm, you make me look legit," but he responded by stating that he was, in fact, legit. He said that he had transferred his character from Dreamcast.

Now, is it even possible to transfer from system to system? And if so, would it even be remotely possible for this guy to legitly have a HUmar that can cast level 30 techs?

Zinger314
Jun 19, 2004, 05:01 PM
No, and no.

HUmars can't cast Shifta at all. If he casted Shifta...PSO is doomed.

There's probably some new AR code out that could do that...sigh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zinger314 on 2004-06-19 15:02 ]</font>

RFB
Jun 19, 2004, 05:02 PM
1)Not possible to transfer characters
2)The guy was a liar. A HUmar with lvl 30 S&D? yeah, sure, right, maybe when the world is over.
3)This belongs to the "Cheaters" forum.

Uncle_bob
Jun 19, 2004, 05:42 PM
There's a way to cheat with AR and blah blah to get any organic character to have every tech. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

But if he said he was legit, he was full of bullshit. What was his name, btw?

Sef
Jun 19, 2004, 06:09 PM
A HUmar...With Shifta and Deband? I don't think that falls under the legit category. I mean there's weapons that can cast Shifta and Deband, but I don't think that sounds right.

And transfer from the Dreamcast? I doubt it.

LoreSeeker
Jun 19, 2004, 06:27 PM
Alright, I didn't think he was legit, but I just wanted to make sure before I started telling the story to my friends about the "legit (LOL!!) HUmar with level 30 techs)."

I guess this would belong in the cheaters forum, I guess I forgot about that. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

shifter
Jun 19, 2004, 06:27 PM
come on, think about it. a Humar with lvl 30 S&D, any person whos played for a few hours can tell thats a lie. how the hell are you going to tranfer the data from a DC memmory card to a cube one? there might be ways to do so, but unless you have some super unstoppable char, it wouldnt be worth going through all that work. you can file this under the hacked.

Siris
Jun 19, 2004, 06:33 PM
Yes...androids can now use techs and high lvl ones at that. Pathetic isn't it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Simply put...he lied and was cheating his azz off.

Chancewolfhog
Jun 19, 2004, 06:45 PM
I have the old DC version, and here's yet another proof he was lieing. Non forces can only get to a level 15 in the techs, thus a humar can't have level 30.

I know it's already been proven, but I figure I'd throw in my 2 cents.

Sitka
Jun 19, 2004, 07:36 PM
It would be nice when you catch these idiots cheating so badly to get their names out to the PSO community.

Nothing like a little peer pressure to chase the MF off.

Para
Jun 19, 2004, 07:38 PM
In the PC version HUmars and HUcasts can cast S/D....
Not legitly of course...

So im not sure what to make of this...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nites on 2004-06-19 17:39 ]</font>

EJ
Jun 19, 2004, 07:46 PM
it seems that a new Ar code is out. But if I see a Hucast cast S/D then PSO is doom for the worst http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

heyf00L
Jun 20, 2004, 12:49 AM
My understanding is that it's no code could ever make an adroid cast techs. The game's just not wired that way.

But there are AR codes to give all the techs to the fleshies.

And no one can transfer a save from the DC. A lot of things have been moved since DC and I doubt anyone has cracked the GCN PSO save encryption.

Fossil
Jun 20, 2004, 07:42 AM
Anything you can think of not possible as a cheat most likely already exists. :

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jun 20, 2004, 06:16 PM
Wow, with a cheat like that, the HUnewearl and RAmarl population will diminish.

Still, it's bad to see people lie like that when you know they're lying. Why is it I've never seen any of these obvious liars before?

K4t4n4
Jun 27, 2004, 10:30 PM
Wow, with a cheat like that, the HUnewearl and RAmarl population will diminish.
Nah. Horny teenage boys will still like making these characters just for the seksi value. And I'd like to note for the crowd, that while AR can help some aspects (like getting 10 items back from a friend after FSOD in a trade team >_<) giving HUmars S/D is going a bit too far. BOYCOTT ACTION REPLAY!!!