PDA

View Full Version : HUcast help

rukus
Jun 21, 2004, 01:02 AM
I currently have a level 44 HUcast ( i play offline ) on hard mines. Was wondering what gear I should have by now and where I can get it? Right now hes just using a musashi & lockgun but the musashi is his only rare.

could use any input thx

jnblz316
Jun 21, 2004, 01:04 AM
it would help if you put down your section id.

rukus
Jun 21, 2004, 01:05 AM
nevermind.... i just tried to get on and it said the files on my mem card were corrupt..... what in the fuckingasdf'a sdfojasl'jfd

That's really depressing, I was a noob at the game and spent a lot of time on my lil hunter. : /

if I were to start over what ID should I make and what levels should I camp what for what?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rukus on 2004-06-20 23:13 ]</font>

jnblz316
Jun 21, 2004, 01:24 AM
ok when you start over use skyly as a section id and make sure when you raise your mag that the dex on it is 66. your gonna need the extra dexterity for v.hard and ultimate. the best weapon to use is a sword for hunters. so when you reach hard go looking for the following:flowens sword (forest:gogobooma), last survivor(forest:al rappy),delsabers left arm(ruins:delsaber),d-parts ver.1.01(ruins:bulclaw),graviton plate(ruins:dark gunner). a couple of note though before you go looking.
1.to get the alrappy do the forest of sorrow quest and when you get to the 4th room telepipe back and fourth to town till you see one and you got your last survivor.
2.with the armor go for the delsabers left arm or the d-parts 1.01. dont even waist your time with the gravaton plate.
in episode 2 you can get the attribute wall from a hidoom in the vr spaceship. a revival garment from a meritas on gal da val island.
thats basically the stuff your hucast would benifit the most from. when you get to very hard go to ign.som to find the drop chart for v.hard and ultimate.

Kuea
Jun 21, 2004, 01:32 AM
wow

very in-depth

as he said skyly is a very good ID but another one you can try is redria

redria gets slicers and some preety good armors

rukus
Jun 21, 2004, 01:38 AM
Wow, thanks for the tips - appreciate that.

Kind of makes starting over seem a little more fun.

As far as raising the mags, do you know of a good guide that tells you how to raise it - what to feed it etc for that mag youre talking about?

Kuea
Jun 21, 2004, 01:44 AM
well all he said was get a mag with 66 Dex

try feeding your mag nothing but anti parylisis untill it's dex is around there then feed it mates for power or fluids for mind or whatever you want

rukus
Jun 21, 2004, 01:49 AM
hrmm you think the DEX would be more useful to a hucast than the ATP would (early on?)

Kuea
Jun 21, 2004, 02:02 AM
well if it''s a hucast I would feed it like enough anti paraylisis to make it level 21 then feed it some mates as well as the paraylisis

but then again I am no mag farmer so maybe you can search for a guide or ask someone

darthsaber9x9
Jun 21, 2004, 07:07 AM
On 2004-06-20 23:24, jnblz316 wrote:
when you get to very hard go to ign.com to find the drop chart for v.hard and ultimate.

why go to ign? have you not even NOTICED the rest of this site??

ok here:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1184

general info on the class

and here:

http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php?by=sectionid&sectionid=3&version=v3
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=940
use this for mag and material useage if u wanna max stats.

and that will set you up to make a pretty good character

lain2k3
Jun 21, 2004, 10:42 AM
BTW, redria is A shitload better than skyly for first characters.

cHaOsMaZtA
Jun 21, 2004, 11:46 AM
unless you want god/hps and god/arms

Butoden
Jun 21, 2004, 11:53 AM
On 2004-06-21 09:46, cHaOsMaZtA wrote:
Forget it, everyone wants God/Battle! Redria has good drop rates for armor, and some only drop on Redria. Redria is the armor/shield Section ID (I thought)... And thats what u wanted.

Ketchup345
Jun 21, 2004, 12:09 PM
On 2004-06-21 09:46, cHaOsMaZtA wrote:

Redria has a very easy God/Arm: Very Hard Caves Pan Arms. 1/41 I believe it was.

And Redria does find God/HP too (Ult Vol Opt, but I think its a 1/41 though). I got mine first battle with him.

And God/Battle is a Redria exclusive.

jnblz316
Jun 21, 2004, 12:45 PM
why go to ign? have you not even NOTICED the rest of this site??

ok here:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1184

general info on the class

and here:

http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php?by=sectionid&sectionid=3&version=v3
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=940
use this for mag and material useage if u wanna max stats.

and that will set you up to make a pretty good character

those links are fine but as far as drop rates ign.com has the actual drop rates not just where to find the rares. it help you determine ahead of time how many run it will roughly take to get that rare. also if your raising a mag for a hucast use 66 on dex and the rest on pow. theres no use for def and mind. just pay attention to pow and dex. only fill some def if you want to max your character out.

Akulamenuri
Jun 21, 2004, 01:27 PM
For you with the HUcast, have you ever piped for rares? It would seem a bit bothersome going back and forth to buy pipes.

cHaOsMaZtA
Jun 21, 2004, 02:56 PM
On 2004-06-21 11:27, Akulamenuri wrote:
For you with the HUcast, have you ever piped for rares? It would seem a bit bothersome going back and forth to buy pipes.

it's not really a big deal. just drop several telepipes x10 by the area where you come back from ragol before you start piping. it'll take about 3 minutes and then its actually faster than with non-androids, cause you don't cast telepipes, just set them down.

beatnik09
Jun 22, 2004, 01:51 PM
i have a question kind of related to this, i have a rati and soul eater and stuff, but i can trasfer the weps and stuff over to another char for holding, but my char is lvl 31, should i recreat it to make a skyly HUcast? (its bluefull at the moment) or should i just live with it?

Dhylec
Jun 22, 2004, 09:18 PM
On 2004-06-22 11:51, beatnik09 wrote:
but my char is lvl 31, should i recreat it to make a skyly HUcast? (its bluefull at the moment) or should i just live with it?

unless you totally dislike your char, recreat him, since 31 isn't much..
otherwise, make a new char with different id for whatever you wanna hunt