PDA

View Full Version : a greenill found an agito!!!!!

themasterob
Jun 1, 2002, 02:33 PM
I found an agito 1991 v1 hard mode ruins at 996 beats from a delsaber. greenill find any good hunters weapons?

TeamPhalanx
Jun 1, 2002, 02:35 PM
Every section id finds agitos. Unless it happens to be the 1975 model, it's no big deal.

themasterob
Jun 1, 2002, 02:43 PM
i know everybody finds them but it was my first real rare and i wanted to know where any one finds the books of katanas

TeamPhalanx
Jun 1, 2002, 02:49 PM
Just like the agito, book of katans are eveywhere. You'll probably come across at least one if you keep playing the game and lving up. Finding all three would take a lot of time.

themasterob
Jun 1, 2002, 02:52 PM
did you find any and if you did wear? also have you found any s beat arms yet?

TeamPhalanx
Jun 1, 2002, 02:56 PM
Phalanx has all 3 books. Last one I came across (I think) was in V-HARD caves.

S-Beat's arm should be listed as a common item. I once found 2 of them in one trip through HARD Mines. If you do HARD Mines 10 times over you should get at least one; that is, unless you have horrible luck.

themasterob
Jun 1, 2002, 03:01 PM
ive done hard mines over and over and all i found was a surpressed gun that i cant use. i had no truoble finding delsabers right arm. are the s beat blades even worth it?

TeamPhalanx
Jun 1, 2002, 03:20 PM
They're probably the best Dagger type weapon in v1, so, if you like 'em, it's worth getting. Thye're really useful in V-HARD caves when you want to instant kill a Pan Arms or a Slime.

themasterob
Jun 1, 2002, 06:07 PM
well thanks ill keep trying
do you have any info on the lavis cannon that would help alot

TeamPhalanx
Jun 1, 2002, 06:49 PM
Trying to find a Lavis Cannon?!?!? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Best not to bother. If your really want one, ask around for it, since most players seem to have one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

RedFox
Jun 2, 2002, 10:21 AM
finding a duped lavis cannon+99 couldnt be easier! just askin will get you one if ur desperate. i find that the non rare wepons are better fun anyway. PKers never used to bother somebody with a pallash, and if they did it was no big deal

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 4, 2002, 12:11 PM
Non rare weapons with %'s are way more practical than a rare you find with no %.
Such as a 45-55% VISE or DB SABER is way better to use than a Agito no % or a FLAME VISIT no %.

TeamPhalanx
Jun 4, 2002, 01:04 PM
There's just something not right with players that use Flame Visit... Unless you do it for style, that is http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

CodeName62
Jun 4, 2002, 01:31 PM
I don't know if this is true or not, but I will tell it anyways. If I remember right, if you collect all 3 Books of Katana, and have one of the fake agitos, you could reform the fake agito into the true agito. (I can't remember what the real agito was called.) In order to change the fake agito, you would have to go on a ceratin quest, and talk to a tekker that was next to the lockers. I also don't remeber which quest it was, but I do remember that it is one of the quests in the Mines. Unfortuntely I never tried this. I have all 3 Books of Katana, and a number of fake Agitos. I can't try anytime soon either, because the 3 books are split up between some of my characters. One of my chacters has Book of Katana 1 & 3, while the other has the Book of Katana 2. I can't get the books transfered, because I can't go online. My question is; Was the changing of the fake agito to the true agito through the process described above, been proven true? Thanks in advance.

I personally think that rares are really over rated. First of all there hard to find, because they are rare. Evan if you find a rare, there is a slim chance that you will find one with good %s. I would have to say that the best weapons in PSO verion 1, would have to be the DB's Saber and the Varista. They are already high in power. Since they are a common find, there is a good chance that you will eventually find one with good %s. Another plus about the DB Saber and Varista, is that nobody wants them. It was funny when I would be PKed. After they pked me and saw what I had, they would just leave the weapon there. I think that the demand and theft for rares would be lower, if the weapon designers, would of spent more time on the weapon designs. I mean everything except for the rares, all look the same. The only difference between these common weapons are their colors. The weapon designers should of made the weapons much more different from each other, instead if just keeping the structure and changing the colors. In my opinion rares are just good for show. However, Im not saying that rares suck. Im just saying that for the most part, they are no good for full scale combat.(Unless they have rigged %s) In fact it was because of rares that I pleyed that game for so long. It would be fun, to just go on a rare hunt. I went through Ruins countless times, hoping to find a C-Bringer Rifle. LOL Never found one though. However I did find an Inferno Bazooka once, but I herd that those are pretty common in version 2.

themasterob
Jun 4, 2002, 04:45 PM
ya its true about the books of katana and the quest is seek my master. the fake agito turns into an oritagito or something like that. where did you find those books any way?

soralan
Jun 4, 2002, 04:49 PM
its not actually, i dont know where the whole get the 3 books and the 75 agito and do quest started.

Any one thats found a 75 (myself, pinkal, vhard forest) will tell you that you dont need the books to change it into an oriagito (or however you spell it.)

themasterob
Jun 4, 2002, 05:07 PM
the 1975 agito is the real agito and if you have a fake agito and find all the books of katana you take them to the tekker in the seek my master quest and he'll make an oritagito... i think you might be able to find one by its self to.

CodeName62
Jun 4, 2002, 08:47 PM
On 2002-06-04 14:45, where did you find those books any way?

I found two of them in Caves and the other one in Ruins. I think that how it was. Although, it could of been that, I found two books in Ruins and the other one in Caves. Sorry about not being vivid, but it's been a really long time since I last played.