PDA

View Full Version : Purplenum and SENSE PLATE

Neifan
Jun 1, 2002, 03:10 PM
Where can a Purplenum HUnewearl find a SENSE PLATE in Ver2?

TeamPhalanx
Jun 1, 2002, 03:17 PM
I'm not too sure about PURPLENIUM, but hook up with an ORAN and go to ultimate mines. They're almost as common as CHAIN SAWD are in caves for skyly

VulpesMundi
Jun 2, 2002, 03:24 PM
Don't quote me on this since I haven't tried every ID in ultimate mode yet, but I believe that every ID finds Sense Plate in ultimate Mine 1 from random boxes. Same goes with Revival Garment.

avai
Jun 2, 2002, 04:04 PM
My humar, who is purplenum, find sense, revival, and flowens frames in ultimate mines fairly often. I regularly find atleast 1 of these per run. I am lvl 142 if that matters.

Shotie
Jun 2, 2002, 04:44 PM
My Bluefull racaseal, Shotie-Chan found a Sense Plate in the Ult. Caves a week or so ago. I was so happy, cause it was my first rare armor for her, and it even had 2 slots! heehee

Neifan
Jun 2, 2002, 05:14 PM
Yeah, but I'm only level 62. I need to know where else it could be found. It's a Ver1 armor, so it must be out there, somewhere.

avai
Jun 2, 2002, 08:00 PM
Just keep playing mines and you will HOPEFULLY find one, and also try to lvl up so that you get to ulti. Or you could just get a trap/search and equip it into an armor slot.

Neifan
Jun 2, 2002, 09:44 PM
Actually, I wanted the SENSE PLATE so I wouldn't need a trap/search. Ah well, I'll find something.

avai
Jun 2, 2002, 10:25 PM
SENSE PLATE isnt that good of an armor, so I would recomend getting a trap/search and some stronger armor.

Malkavian
Jun 3, 2002, 10:39 AM
SENSE PLATE is very GOOOOOOD it gives very nice dfp/evp and really good ELT/EDK Is better than celestial armor and has the trap/search built in. Is a very recommendable armor. And like many said ultimate mines 1 boxes is the place to look

john
Jun 3, 2002, 04:44 PM
i am a purplenum hunter lv 113 now but i found a 4 slot SENSE PLATE offline in vhard ruins first room first box, and it is a very good armor, however i believe that trap/search is not a very good unit and could be replaced with somethign m,ore usefull like a state/maint, but thas just me...

TeamPhalanx
Jun 3, 2002, 06:00 PM
Depends on the class. If you're a HUmar/HUnewearl, you really don't need to see the traps as long as you have state maintenance or sacred guard or sol atomizers hot keyed. However, if you're a FOmarl/FOnewm/FOnewearl, traps can kill you in one hit, so it's advised to have trap/search as trap vision won't make all the traps appear.

john
Jun 7, 2002, 08:19 AM
bah... i have two foes and always stick to my no trap/search plan. in places like the mines when u know there are traps in the halls just push start, but you should be able to razonde them traps before they get ya ne where else

Daikarin
Jun 7, 2002, 10:48 AM
A friend of mine found one online during the christmas of 2001, in ruins 3 very hard. I believe she was a Bluefull. I don't know if Bluefull's have that chance of finding one on ruins 3... or maybe Santa went to visit the ruins and tell Dark Falz he's been a bad boy all year. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Malkavian
Jun 7, 2002, 11:44 AM
I don't understand the complaints about the trap/search of the sense plate. That's only an extra of the armor, you can still put 4 slots. And is not the same state maint than trap search. With trap search you can explode the traps helping all the team. Only droids can see em but is very slow to explode them with guns, Hucast with hunter weapon can't. And it helps a lot if someone with razonde break em. is not necessary but a nice extra of this armor

LordDez
Jun 10, 2002, 07:27 AM
Sense Plate? I really don't need it. Parasite Wear is great for me. ^_^ Anyway, You can have my Sense Plate... If you see me on that is...Miranda 7 usually around...8:00 central U.S. Time... =/
-=Lord Dez=- : Level 70-ish HUmar

TheWhiteShadow
Jun 13, 2002, 02:41 PM
Before I got NOL'ed and started over, I had a 4-slot Sense Plate, which was nice, because the protection was good and the built-in trap/search was a nice plus. Unfortunately, I had the thing on while the NOL occured, so...well, it was sad. The good news is that I kept a 4-slot Parasite Wear: Nelgal in my bank, which served well enough and was equippable in the 50-60 level range. Still, I felt the Sense Plate was better for me.