PDA

View Full Version : The thread about music.

Robert_Garcia
Jun 1, 2002, 10:30 PM
Pretty much self-explanitory:

Whats your overall fave song, Album, and/or soundrack?

Vitamin_D
Jun 1, 2002, 10:59 PM
Better tell ya this before Pixelate does...threads like this have been done PLENTY of times before. Just lettn yha know.

Balthor
Jun 1, 2002, 10:59 PM
around the world by red hot chili peppers,i loved that song and i still do http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif and the soundtrack to starcraft aint half bad either.

pixelate
Jun 2, 2002, 02:02 AM
On 2002-06-01 20:59, Vitamin_D wrote:
Better tell ya this before Pixelate does...threads like this have been done PLENTY of times before. Just lettn yha know.

For once, I wasn't going to say anything, but new members = re-done topics. =T No biggie.

My favorite music is usually what I'm currently listening to, so there's rarely any all-time stuff.

Favorite song right now is Metallica "Leper Messiah".

Favorite album right now is Flaw "Through The Eyes".

Favorite soundtrack right now is Hedwig And The Angry Inch.

Psylocke
Jun 2, 2002, 03:14 PM
All-time favorite song: "Forever Love" by X Japan

All-time favorite album: GAUZE by Dir en grey

All-time favorite soundtrack: the Moulin Rouge soundtrack

re-thinking what songs were on which albums reminded me that GAUZE and not Macabre (although that album does kick abundant amounts of booty) is my fave. Silly me! hehehe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Psylocke on 2002-06-02 22:41 ]</font>

KodiaX987
Jun 2, 2002, 03:35 PM
Best song ever: The Squad - Licht and Schall

Best album ever: I think I'll go for Moby - Play

Best soundtrack ever: It just has to be any remixes of Castlevania Dracula X!!

RuneLateralus
Jun 2, 2002, 07:02 PM
Song-Interstate Love Song by Stone Temple Pilots

Album-Ride the Lightening from Metallica

Soundtrack-Lost Highway

Robert_Garcia
Jun 2, 2002, 07:22 PM
Well heres mine:

Fave song: Dante's Inferno: From the Divine Comedy

***For those of you who have never heard that song, its a classical piece that is pretty much a musical tour trough the firey pits of hell. Isnt that lovely? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Fave Soudtrack: The King of Fighters 2000 AST.

CodeName62
Jun 3, 2002, 12:27 AM
Song: Your Signs-Nonpoint
Album: Toxicity-System of a Down
Soundtrack: Mission Impossible 2

This song, album, and soundtrack are my current favorites. Over time, they will most likely change. I mostly listen to hard rock, and metal.

Meteor
Jun 3, 2002, 03:19 PM
I don't know where this fits in, but i just got the Smashing Pumpkins Greatest Hits on DVD, and it is fantastic.

I hadn't even heard any of their songs before, and my friend showed me The Everlasting Gaze, and I just had to buy it!

Last_Saiyan
Jun 3, 2002, 03:38 PM
Metallica-Hero of the Day
Air Supply-Definitive Collection
The Little Mermaid Soundtrack

ragnar
Jun 3, 2002, 03:48 PM
nirvana-nevermind
nirvana-territorial pissings
snatch sound track

thing is my fav song is v likely to change,but i like every song on the album nevermind

john
Jun 3, 2002, 05:18 PM
Nirvana used to be my alltime fav, but ive heard it all and learned how to play it all but it still up there. My new love is
Modest Mouse....*sigh. they have about 5 or 6 cds and there isnt a song i dont like on any of them! and thats saying alot from me (i think at least) cause i hate just bout evrything other than the few bands i like. the radio just aint for me folks....
if you havent heard MODEST MOUSE the get off your ass and go find some cause ittll change your life. its the perfect music if your nowhere thats MODEST MOUSE folks go out and buy MODEST MOUSE folks.. iswear you wont be disappointed!!!! (come on i even swore!!)

john
Jun 3, 2002, 05:24 PM
Nirvana rules (they used to be my alltime fav but ive now heard it all and learned how to play it all), but now i have a new love...Modest Mouse. i f oyu havent heard MODEST MOUSE then get off your ass and go find some!!!!!! itll change your life. the music and lyrics are a perfect match. they have about 5 or 6 albums and there isnt a song on any of em i dont love. thats MODEST MOUSE folks, get ur copy today. nehoo youd youll seriousluy be missing out if you dont listen to them. thats MODEST MOUSE folks! the best band ever i swear! (come on, i even swore!)

john
Jun 3, 2002, 05:27 PM
lmao, i didnt think the first one went thru cause i stopped it. read it and weep chumps!!! twice!! lol Modest Mouse is really good though
*nods head to MM in the background:go to bed early and you talk to your pillow... wake up early and youll live to regret it...

mwseifer
Jun 4, 2002, 12:00 AM
thi is a hard one, i have many favourite songs and stuff but here's my list:

favourite song: nine inch nails - where is everybody?
favourite album: tool - lateralus
favourite soundtrack: various artists - lost highway soundtrack

i have a pretty picky taste of music http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif