PDA

View Full Version : who is has found anything good on very hard v1 forest?

themasterob
Jun 1, 2002, 11:24 PM
just got to very hard and i need some rares any good finds??

TeamPhalanx
Jun 1, 2002, 11:29 PM
Other than mag cells, there really isn't anything worth finding.

If you ever meet a Hildeblue there, it'll probably drop SOUL EATER.

themasterob
Jun 1, 2002, 11:34 PM
well i allready have that and i can get threw the forest pretty esay so what about the other areas? how hard will it be to find a double saber or photon claw in the caves or mines?

TeamPhalanx
Jun 2, 2002, 08:34 AM
Bluehawk, (was that the name?) who used to post here often, actually found punisher in caves from a pouilly slime; that's probably the best item you can get from there.

It's very easy to find double sabers and photon claws in V-HARD mines. You may not find some initially, but they'll start showing up.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 6, 2002, 03:08 PM
I've found a DURANDAL in Very Hard Forest and KALADGOLG's. I've also found BRAVE KNUCKLE. They were found after over 50 or so times through Forest and don't expect to get the DURANDAL without a good saber ID.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2002-06-06 13:15 ]</font>

Daikarin
Jun 6, 2002, 04:10 PM
It is said that if you do the "Fake in Yellow" Very hard quest, aside from the fact from finding Al rappies increases, you get a higher chance to find a STAG CUTLERY... I can confirm the Al rappy part.

TeamPhalanx
Jun 6, 2002, 09:53 PM
You don't find any rare items during quests. (assuming that the reward isn't a rare item)

SS_Death
Jun 18, 2002, 08:37 AM
Found a Inferno Bazooka, Brave Knuckle and Agito in Offline V.Hard Forest in v1.

dekar
Jun 19, 2002, 12:30 AM
found a brave knuckle + 1.... oh wait... something GOOD in v.hard forest... never mind then.

Daikarin
Jun 19, 2002, 03:00 AM
Well, i found a REGENERATE GEAR dropped by an Al Rappy, but this was on Hard. I waited all the way into getting to level 66 to equip it and then it wasn't the bomb I expected it to be...

Cyrus_Junden
Jun 23, 2002, 03:01 PM
anyone know how to use a book of katana1

TeamPhalanx
Jun 23, 2002, 04:04 PM
Not the katana question again... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

The 3 books of katana have no use in the game whatsoever; they're just cool to have, that's all.

Cyrus_Junden
Jun 24, 2002, 11:26 PM
I thought there was something where you could use them to get Agitos????

Hmmmmm.........

FinalMasterM
Jun 24, 2002, 11:54 PM
On 2002-06-06 14:10, Ultimate wrote:
It is said that if you do the "Fake in Yellow" Very hard quest, aside from the fact from finding Al rappies increases, you get a higher chance to find a STAG CUTLERY... I can confirm the Al rappy part.

1) Even tho "Fake in Yellow" increses the chance of finding Al Rappys you do not, and I stress the DO NOT, get rares in offline quest unless they are rewards for doing the Soul Eater/Frying Pan side quest.

2) Stag cannot be got in V-Hard forest (Ult. Forest for B class IDs, yes, but not V-Hard).

SSBrian
Jun 25, 2002, 12:35 AM
I have just started very hard and so far I have found nothing. I am a level 52 Humar and my id is Skyly

SSBrian
Jun 25, 2002, 12:36 AM
I have just started very hard and so far I have found nothing. I am a level 52 Humar and my id is Skyly