PDA

View Full Version : GC: I Need Mags!

Extreme2
Jun 22, 2004, 07:06 PM
Very simple. I need mags of different colors, any color EXCEPT YELLOW!!!!!!! Don't even try to give me a yellow!!!!! What I'll give are grinders, photon drops, and any rares I have doubles off. Thank you!

By the way, when I say mag, I mean the level 5 never been touched mag!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Extreme2 on 2004-06-22 17:16 ]</font>

Crystal_Shard
Jun 25, 2004, 03:48 AM
Heh, looks like no one's replied to you yet.

First question: Why not just use a blank slot on your mem card? You can make an
unlimited number of mags and even control the colors. Unless you don't, in which
case...

Question 2: Are you legit? As in, are the Grinders, PDs and extra rares all found and
not duped?

Question 3: I don't mind settling for grinders and PDs only , but what rares do
you have doubles of?

Question 4: What would you offer me for x number of MAGs? I can use my blank slot
to create as many MAGs as you'd like.

Let me know. My sig has my timezones, so you can refer to that if you want to meet up.

Scejntjynahl
Jun 25, 2004, 10:44 AM
What about the mag found in mines? Are those okay for you?

Extreme2
Jun 28, 2004, 12:55 PM
Hi guys. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was away on a trip. Now Im bac k and in summer school. JOY!?!?!?!?!?! But anyway. I hv done that method before of making a new char but then the remaining slot was used for my bros new char so I'm outta luck there. Any and all double of rares, grinders, pds, etc. that I would hv for trade were found personally by me. I have close to 100 total grinds (half being monogrinders) about 53 pds, and an assortment of rare weps mainly for hunters. Dragon Slayers, Last Survivors, Sacred Cloth, and just about any other common rare for a hunter. I don't have much in terms of spares for RA and FO, I could hunt for it though depending on what. I can hunt for rarer HU stuff too, like Meteor Cudgel or Demolition Comet. IF the price is right! OH, and any mag that u found on the ground is fine too. Just not yellow. I mainly need different shades of blue and red/pink. Thank you very much!

Crystal_Shard
Jun 30, 2004, 03:29 AM
Ok then. I'll start creating MAGs for you.

I'm not too interested in Dragon Slayers, etc, etc. I'm mostly looking out for PDs
and grinders I guess. Maybe a Sacred Cloth or two? ^_^ Tell you what, I'll send
you a PM with a proposal.

darkgamers
Jul 23, 2004, 10:54 AM
i got 4 mags. You can hav. How can you change the colour of baby Mags?

Drago
Jul 27, 2004, 12:50 PM
I've got about 10 or so mags(well alot), erm whadda'ya say?

Smelly_Hippie
Jul 28, 2004, 09:14 AM
you can have free mags from me. (sorry traders)

Drago
Jul 28, 2004, 10:02 AM
Fair enough.