PDA

View Full Version : ? about the symbol when you turn on the game

psodude222
Jun 23, 2004, 10:45 AM
ok... im not sure if ver. 1 and 2 or anyother platforms have this thing on in the beginning. but for gc, when you turn on the game a little symbol flashes in the bottom right corner twice and it says someting in the pso font and me and all my friends dont know what it says. i just thjought it might be interesting to find out what it could be. so i was just wondering.

Vielka
Jun 23, 2004, 11:15 AM
it says saving, dont touch memory card or turn power off.. its not too hard to read

Khazad
Jun 23, 2004, 11:16 AM
It says PSO Loading. Try typing that with PSO Font, it will look exactly the same. There are other places you find this PSO font, for example the fourth form of Dark Falz (when he's flying around) the words around him say Dark Falz.

Edit:Someone els posted before I finished so, I don't think it says as much as she says it does^. It's only two words.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Khazad on 2004-06-23 09:17 ]</font>

Zion88
Jun 23, 2004, 11:38 AM
On 2004-06-23 09:16, Khazad wrote:
It says PSO Loading. Try typing that with PSO Font, it will look exactly the same. There are other places you find this PSO font, for example the fourth form of Dark Falz (when he's flying around) the words around him say Dark Falz.

Edit:Someone els posted before I finished so, I don't think it says as much as she says it does^. It's only two words.

There is a fourth form to Dark Falz? I thought he only had three. Or are you counting the part where those top like things are flying around everywhere?

RFB
Jun 23, 2004, 12:07 PM
On 2004-06-23 09:38, Zion88 wrote:

On 2004-06-23 09:16, Khazad wrote:

There is a fourth form to Dark Falz? I thought he only had three. Or are you counting the part where those top like things are flying around everywhere?

That is just it. Many people counts that as a form.

KangXi
Jun 23, 2004, 12:53 PM
Actually it says "Now Loading"

Getintothegame
Jun 23, 2004, 01:48 PM
That'd be for the Gamecube version, wouldn't it?

*has to run and pop in PSO v1*

Vielka
Jun 23, 2004, 03:45 PM
i can take a screenshot if wanted.. but unless im reading ur question wrong, when i start up my gc pso.. it says loading, dont touch memory card or turn power off.. it appears on the bottom right corner.

Butoden
Jun 23, 2004, 03:50 PM
On 2004-06-23 10:53, KangXi wrote:
Actually it says "Now Loading"

Yeah I believe it says Now Loading as well. I only noticed it today, because usually I watch TV while my Cube's loading PSO, I press A to confirm the 60Hz Mode and I look at the TV again until I hear my cube load again...

Sef
Jun 23, 2004, 09:03 PM
On 2004-06-23 13:45, Vielka wrote:
i can take a screenshot if wanted.. but unless im reading ur question wrong, when i start up my gc pso.. it says loading, dont touch memory card or turn power off.. it appears on the bottom right corner.

Uhm. Yes please, take a pic, my says what all the others do...Do you have a special version?

Xaos127
Jun 24, 2004, 03:17 AM
it says now loading, do not touch the mem card when you select your character to play and it loads you on to pioneer 2.

Getintothegame
Jun 24, 2004, 03:23 AM
Wait.

Nevermind.

I can tell you 100% it says Now Loading.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-06-24 01:27 ]</font>

AquaFlare7
Jun 24, 2004, 06:37 AM
while we are on the subject of that hard to read PSO font, you can actually use it in-game on the gamecube. Just set your font to japanese and hold alt while typing. I found that out on accident just yesterday http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

darkholemind
Jun 24, 2004, 09:44 PM
hello im new to the boards and would just like to say hello and ive already recieved some of the wonderful hospitality of some of the members from the java chat if you wanna call it that. Any way hello and i hope i can be of any service to any of you.

Superguppie
Jun 25, 2004, 03:23 AM
Well, welcome.
Why do you post that in this thread? It's completely off topic. Next time you have something to say that isn't related to a topic, please make a new one.

For the rest of it, I hope you'll find PSO-World as useful as I have...