PDA

View Full Version : Arghhhh insane arkz quest!

joncushing
Jun 23, 2004, 05:12 PM
Im kind of stuck on a quest for the arkz called Unseen enemy 2 (i think thats what its called) i have to fight a female FOmarl, but i just cant seem to win since i always get 3 3 on the dice, she has a million guard type cards in her hand, my best creatures cost 2+ to cast so i can barely deploy anything each turn, she uses a load of spells, ive tried making a deck full of creatures that cost 1 to cast and swarming her but thats not work since she always block their attacks, she always equips the hildebear cane which takes me forever to destroy, she uses alot of techs and is very aggressive, i just cant win! ANy advice and/or help would be much appreciated, ive got firther playing hunters and want to catch up with the arkz storyline but this one quest stands in my way!!!

Kiri
Jun 23, 2004, 05:15 PM
i suggest putting Dice+ in your deck, or dice fever. Also put in some action cards like attack=6 and split boost. I hope this helps you...good luck!

joncushing
Jun 23, 2004, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the advice but unforyunatly i dont have dice+1 or dice fever and i only have one split action card http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

joncushing
Jun 23, 2004, 07:00 PM
Anyone else have any advice for me?

joncushing
Jun 24, 2004, 05:29 AM
At 3:15AM GMT I beat the quest, i made a swarm deck, all creatures cost only 1 to cast (i think i had 3 rag rappies, 3 claws, 3 mothmants, 3 canabins) and all my action cards were blocking type cards or spells. Took me a while to see that using techs was the best idea since there are very few blocking cards (from what ive seen) that can prevent damage from techs, i know dodge can block techs. Anyway! The person never moved from there original spot, i kept casting vreatures in front of her and attacking and slowly crept up the field and cast techs when ever i could, i killed her with about 5 HP left, took 27 mins and i somehow got an S Rank! YAY!

Dana
Jun 24, 2004, 06:48 AM
On 2004-06-24 03:29, joncushing wrote:
At 3:15AM GMT I beat the quest, i made a swarm deck, all creatures cost only 1 to cast (i think i had 3 rag rappies, 3 claws, 3 mothmants, 3 canabins) and all my action cards were blocking type cards or spells. Took me a while to see that using techs was the best idea since there are very few blocking cards (from what ive seen) that can prevent damage from techs, i know dodge can block techs. Anyway! The person never moved from there original spot, i kept casting vreatures in front of her and attacking and slowly crept up the field and cast techs when ever i could, i killed her with about 5 HP left, took 27 mins and i somehow got an S Rank! YAY!

i got s-rank too, but i'm sure canabins cost 2, i used a bunch of other thinges and on my like 3rd try i BOOMED her

joncushing
Jun 24, 2004, 04:46 PM
i got s-rank too, but i'm sure canabins cost 2, i used a bunch of other thinges and on my like 3rd try i BOOMED her
I cant quite remeber if it was a canabin but you know what i mean right, the little flying things from the mines, greyish colour, they only cost 1 to put out, either way it was really hard, today i managed to do morgue raid, first fight i was lucky to win it, second i won quite comfortably and spent the end of the third fighting chasing the guy around the map when he was nearly dead lol

Garanz2
Jun 24, 2004, 06:49 PM
I keep losing the second fight of morgue raid. Reiz always seems to hurl herself straight into the hunters and loses most or all of her HP before she or I can do any serious damage. Two fully equipped hunters are hard to beat solo! The time limit isn't very forgiving either. I end up either being overwhelmed by sheer force, or losing when the time runs out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2004-06-24 16:49 ]</font>

joncushing
Jun 25, 2004, 05:36 PM
I managed to do morgue raid first time luckily and i did it first time for the hunters storyline to http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Just keep creatures out and keep the hunters away even if it means throwing lots of cheap easily killed creatures out just to keep them at a distance.