PDA

View Full Version : What does Olga Flow say? (More in depth look at DF/Olga, too

Getintothegame
Jun 24, 2004, 03:10 AM
I was at IGN and there was a topic about this, but what does he say?

One person said:
"ill kill you hunters and finish my destruction of ragol"

I'd play the game, but I'm away...

Can someone record it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-07-06 01:36 ]</font>

Superguppie
Jun 24, 2004, 04:48 AM
Has already been done before. It might take a while to find it. I'm not even gonna try.
I heard it and can't make heads or tails of it, but some people seem to hear "You killed my Goddess" in it...

philip
Jun 24, 2004, 05:53 AM
Yes thats right.. He say "You killed my goddes" When you are at the Warp to him turn the sounds on really loude and youl here it.

Hrith
Jun 24, 2004, 08:17 AM
Robo47 wrote:
Olga flow says "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US"
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Cryo_
Jun 24, 2004, 09:29 AM
haha, nice one kef http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mixfortune
Jun 24, 2004, 01:42 PM
It seems "You killed my goddess" is a decent answer.
When I fought Olga a few times recently the "You killed my" seemed intelligible, but "goddess" sounded more like "ghaghauyruare".

Old joking thread on the matter:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=59943&forum=1&start=0

EDIT- Media section has a video of the intro.
http://www.pso-world.com/media.php?category=GC+PSO&subcategory=JP+Gameplay

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-06-24 11:50 ]</font>

Para
Jun 24, 2004, 03:06 PM
Oh no....
Not this topic again.....

Olga Flow speaks in japanese and english at the sametime.

I am Olga Flow! Ultimate Of Evolution!

You killed my goddess!!!

Innervision
Jun 24, 2004, 07:43 PM
On 2004-06-24 06:17, Kef wrote:

Robo47 wrote:
Olga flow says "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US"
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

lmao, nice, I like that lol

Hmm... I never heard him say anything... wasn't paying attention I s'pose... I need to go check that out.

AYY-BEE-CEE
Jun 25, 2004, 01:34 PM
Eh? The only sound he ever makes (when I'm playing) is something like... hmmm.... a noise?

Cypher_9
Jun 25, 2004, 03:25 PM
WOW! I never realized that he was trying to talk to us! I thought that he was making some rap music during his special finally entrance...heh

Pistons2010
Jun 25, 2004, 04:07 PM
if we did kill his goddess who was it
cause i didnt kill anyone hott and a goddess is suspose to be hot.

EJ
Jun 25, 2004, 05:12 PM
Falz is his goddess if you can call it that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Pistons2010
Jun 25, 2004, 05:43 PM
o yea DARK BALZ is his Goddess y coulndt i see the resemblance they r perfect for one another.

Para
Jun 25, 2004, 05:48 PM
Well not really just dark falz but rico + dark falz together that is

EJ
Jun 25, 2004, 05:52 PM
yea your right Falz and rico together is olga goddess. But I assume everyone would already know by now that rico was taken over by Falz http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Nazo
Jun 27, 2004, 03:59 AM
alright, I remember something like this from winter. I still have the .mp3 file of that segment where he starts speaking, but I'm not sure how to upload it...

Anyways, the first part is unintelligible, but then the second part actually does sound like "You Killed My _____"... just not sure what exactly. Goddess is a bit far-fetched in my opinion. Of the 5 languages that I speak, its none...

Tell
Jun 27, 2004, 12:42 PM
Well, I listened to it, and it does sound like he's saying "You killed my" something. I can't make out the last word.

Para
Jun 27, 2004, 01:05 PM
On 2004-06-27 10:42, Tell wrote:
Well, I listened to it, and it does sound like he's saying "You killed my" something. I can't make out the last word.

Remember, he's speaking japanese and english together at the same time.

Linear88s
Jun 27, 2004, 05:50 PM
Well, I also heard that Olga Flow was a scientist who was turned weird by something. Rico might have been his goddess, for she too is a scientist, and went out to Ragol. Maybe she was looking for him. And since we killed Falz, we killed Rico too, unintetionally. So, my conclusion is that scientist and Rico, scientist turns into Olga Flow, Rico goes to search, Rico dies, Olga Flow throws a temper tantrum.

Mixfortune
Jun 27, 2004, 07:26 PM
On 2004-06-27 15:50, Linear88s wrote:
Well, I also heard that Olga Flow was a scientist who was turned weird by something. Rico might have been his goddess, for she too is a scientist, and went out to Ragol. Maybe she was looking for him. And since we killed Falz, we killed Rico too, unintetionally. So, my conclusion is that scientist and Rico, scientist turns into Olga Flow, Rico goes to search, Rico dies, Olga Flow throws a temper tantrum.

Unfortunately, that goes completely against the story.
If you listen to some of the recordings in Episode II, you'll find out that Olga Flow is actually Heathcliff Flowen injected with the Olga AI and infected by D-Cells. No real need to go much further, since it's getting somewhat off-topic.

"I am Olga Flow. Ultimate of Evolution"
and
"You killed my goddess"

seem to be correct. "Evolution" and "goddess" have a heavy dose of Engrish in it, so it may be difficult to make out. Like I said, there's a movie containing the video and sounds in the media section.

Somewhat on topic... when Olga Flow is damaged in the first form, is he saying "chigau"?

K4t4n4
Jun 27, 2004, 08:40 PM
Somewhat on topic... when Olga Flow is damaged in the first form, is he saying "chigau"?

I think that may just be an generic death cry. Like enemies in other games that go "Ack!" or make some other noise when they die. Or if it is something, I bet its like "Shit!" in Japanese.

Linear88s
Jun 27, 2004, 10:33 PM
Actually, that would be "K-tso!!", just so you know. Now, on topic. I heard recently somewhere that Olga Flow used to be some human scientist, but got this in him, and turned to Olga Flow. Rico might have worked with him/cared for him, and went to look for him. Then Dark Falz takesd over her, we kill Dark Falz, and Rico accidentally, Olga Flow is mad. Thus the saying of" You killed my goddess." There you have it.

Fyrin
Jun 27, 2004, 10:41 PM
kuso kuso kuso.

Para
Jun 27, 2004, 10:59 PM
Flowen Heathcliff is the trainer of the "great" Red Ring Rico. He is also deputy commander of the Pioneer 1 army.

Flowen was no scientist >_>
Didn't you read the messages Flowen left behind in Seabed?

Dr. Osto after what happened with De Rol Le, moved to the seabed facilities. Where he encountered Flowen and his D-Cell infection. Osto was excited and asked Flowen to donate his body for research. Flowen accepted since he felt he was going help. Infact Osto was planning to use Flowen's body to merge with the D cells and Olga the computer AI to make a superior bio weapon in hopes that the human core (Flowen) will make it easier to control compared to Beta772 (De Rol Le). "Olga Flow" escaped from the Seabed Upper and lower Facilities and inflitrated the Elevator Shaft. What happened to Osto and his staff remains a mystery.

As for Rico's involvement, no doubt that Flowen loved Rico as she was his own child or so. I mean the red weapons and stuff.

Nazo
Jun 28, 2004, 06:04 AM
On 2004-06-27 11:05, Nites wrote:

Remember, he's speaking japanese and english together at the same time.

Ha ha! Well, if that were so, it doesn't seem right... it would actually sound like a really inappropriate comment that Olga's making if, in fact, it did include Japanese. Let's just stick with Mixfortune's "I am Olga Flow. Ultimate of Evolution" and "You killed my goddess," because, after all, it is the most widely accepted phrases. There's all kinds of theories but this probably sums it up best.

So let's just stick with it, eh? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Para
Jun 29, 2004, 10:23 AM
Pfft i was the first one to say i am olga flow ultimate of evolution and you killed my goddess anyways.

Nazo
Jun 29, 2004, 11:02 AM
On 2004-06-29 08:23, Nites wrote:
Pfft i was the first one to say i am olga flow ultimate of evolution and you killed my goddess anyways.

Acknowledged. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

zimmk2vgc
Jun 29, 2004, 11:30 AM
There's been loads of topics about this, and they have always concluded that he says nothing.

KrazyKone12
Jun 29, 2004, 04:29 PM
You killed my goddess and now I will destroy you.

Romin
Jun 30, 2004, 01:14 PM
Ogla flow is flowen right so u killed my goddes meant that himself didnt the capsules say that ogla flow want to die... mabe ogla is flowen and what he become killed red ring rico..

Mixfortune
Jun 30, 2004, 01:28 PM
On 2004-06-29 09:30, zimmk2vgc wrote:
There's been loads of topics about this, and they have always concluded that he says nothing.

Actually, they never "concluded" anything.
But, he does say something. The easiest to make out is "You killed my goddess", with goddess being only slightly off due to Japanese/English. So, in that particular line, I would say that "You killed my..." is a sure bet, and "goddess" does sound correct.

Listen to the video clip in the media section.

And now that I'm aware of the possible "I am Olga Flow, Ultimate of Evolution", I can make it out a little easier. Is it subliminal that I now hear it? Doubtful, since it's still a bit static at times, and clear in other places.

So... he says something. It's not just gibberish.

Romin
Jun 30, 2004, 02:05 PM
im going down there to kill him and i found this thing thats says i wait for the red child savior to comefor my destruction at the bottom of the abyss FLOW ...

Romin
Jun 30, 2004, 02:08 PM
ok im at the test subject disposal area so when does he say somethin...

Romin
Jun 30, 2004, 02:14 PM
I heard it i could mak some of it out i am ogla flow u hav killed my goddes hail to my power it was hard to hear

Mixfortune
Jun 30, 2004, 02:27 PM
Eh, edit your previous posts instead of triple posting.
Also, you can see the video in the media section...

Romin
Jun 30, 2004, 06:19 PM
I dont see a edit button i would of but couldnt find one?...

Mazinger-X
Jun 30, 2004, 08:37 PM
I'm guessing most of you haven't played Ep.3 In any case, Flowen was Rico's teacher, and the Red Weapons were I believe made from Olga Flows body parts I think. And in Ep.3 Endu is Flowen and Rico's son, rather Dark Falz and Olga Flow's kid. And so is that "Great Shadow"

blazingsonic
Jul 1, 2004, 10:02 PM
Great Shadow ? Their son ?I would like to see a pic of that boss !

Para
Jul 1, 2004, 11:14 PM
On 2004-06-30 18:37, Mazinger-X wrote:
I'm guessing most of you haven't played Ep.3 In any case, Flowen was Rico's teacher, and the Red Weapons were I believe made from Olga Flows body parts I think. And in Ep.3 Endu is Flowen and Rico's son, rather Dark Falz and Olga Flow's kid. And so is that "Great Shadow"

Those red weapons arent made from Olga Flow's body parts! It would make no sense.

Superguppie
Jul 2, 2004, 04:16 AM
From the comments I've heard around here, and the credits you get after doing ULT DF with all quests cleared, I would say the Red Weapons were made by the original Flowen, for the original Rico.
Plus, if I get the Ep2 storyline right, OF was formed after DF, so OF parts in weapons for Rico would really make no sense.

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 4, 2004, 11:07 PM
No OF existed before DF. Rico was looking for flowen when she was taking host by DF(THE ENTITY)

Para
Jul 4, 2004, 11:25 PM
Rico was never looking for flowen nor was it ever mentioned that Rico specifically said she was looking for flowen

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 5, 2004, 02:13 AM
Some parts of the game AREN'T said directly you have to fully understand what went between Flowen and Rico to know that i am right. Why else would she go to ragol? The only reason she was a hunter was flowen right?

Mixfortune
Jul 5, 2004, 03:25 AM
On 2004-07-05 00:13, Master_of_Dragons wrote:
Some parts of the game AREN'T said directly you have to fully understand what went between Flowen and Rico to know that i am right. Why else would she go to ragol? The only reason she was a hunter was flowen right?

She was already on Ragol, with Pioneer 1.
She was investigating the explosion on the surface, since, as I recall, she was out checking some of the communications systems away from the Central Dome at the time of the explosion.

But this is getting way off topic. The topic has little to nothing to do with whether Olga Flow or Dark Falz came first. Olga Flow can know if Dark Falz/Rico was defeated, regardless of when they came to be. It's a wasted point to try and argue that logic here.

This is getting horribly off topic.

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 5, 2004, 05:23 AM
Yes off topic may be but i guess ill start a new one about it in off topic.... hmmmm

Superguppie
Jul 5, 2004, 08:53 AM
Off topic wasn't meant as "that shouldn't be here". It was meant as "That is a different matter that needs a topic of it's own", quite possibly in the same topic group.

On 2004-07-05 01:25, Mixfortune wrote:
But this is getting way off topic. The topic has little to nothing to do with whether Olga Flow or Dark Falz came first. Olga Flow can know if Dark Falz/Rico was defeated, regardless of when they came to be. It's a wasted point to try and argue that logic here.

Well, it may be a bit off topic, it's not way (or horribly, as you call it later on) off topic.
Also, the point about who came first had nothing to do with OF knowing of DFs demise. That was said with regard to the red weapons not being made of OF parts...

Para
Jul 5, 2004, 04:28 PM

She was investigating the explosion on the surface, since, as I recall, she was out checking some of the communications systems away from the Central Dome at the time of the explosion.

Rico was on Ragol in the first place since she was on Pioneer 1. Where does it say Rico was checking communications systems though? That I don't remember but I definitely remember she wasn't looking for Flowen.

Mixfortune
Jul 5, 2004, 05:15 PM
On 2004-07-05 14:28, Nites wrote:

Rico was on Ragol in the first place since she was on Pioneer 1. Where does it say Rico was checking communications systems though? That I don't remember but I definitely remember she wasn't looking for Flowen.

I could have been thinking about someone else (or even a different game completely) when the communications systems check entered my mind. I wouldn't doubt if I was wrong on that. Whatever she was doing at the time of the explosion, there should be either statements or clues about it in the forest capsules she leaves behind, near the beginning.

Superguppie, just because something related to Olga Flow or Dark Falz's connection is brought up doesn't eman it can't be horribly off-topic. The topic is what Olga Flow says, and right now the thread seems to have stopped on that continuity.

For now, this topic isn't really needed.
A better discussion would be made with a new topic on the matter.

Getintothegame
Jul 6, 2004, 03:33 AM
Why is this topic still alive?
Meh, I edited the title a little http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-07-06 01:35 ]</font>

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 6, 2004, 04:41 AM
yeah so no it is on topic id say, IF ya'll are you smart what was rico looking for and show me how you found it out because none of those capsules state anything...

Superguppie
Jul 6, 2004, 06:09 AM
I can't seem to find what Rico was looking for either. Also, in Ep2 the player is sent to look for Flowen, with no mention that anyone (including Rico) has been doing anything similar.

@Mixfortune: I thought I made clear I saw it was off topic. What I disagree with is that it was
horribly so. Conversations don't always stay completely on topic anyway. As long as the changes are gradual, and most are ok with it, I don't see the problem.
But let's not fight over it and get on with the discussion going on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Superguppie on 2004-07-06 04:09 ]</font>

Para
Jul 6, 2004, 05:58 PM
In episode 2, you were given a "side quest" to find Flowen when your main mission was to learn more of the facilities on Gal Da Val. Of course the two quests crossed roads and became 1 main quest.

As for Rico's intentions, it sorta became clear that she was investigating the explosions and the government's role in their secret project. First she was checking the residential areas of Ragol. No life. Then later she started encircling the Central Dome wondered about the explosion and the totem.
Later she couldn't get into the front door of central dome and talks about finding another way in.
Later she talks about going into Caves and discovering the central dome was smaller than its original planned size.
Anyways it just kept going until she came to the conclusion the army had a big battle, she was in a spaceship not ruins, and had to kill the entity called Dark Falz.

Remember she mentions about the traps that fall from above? She said she wished she had a friend here. However she never mentions flowen or anyone else. The most important person she has mentioned is Tyrell's name and reference as her father and that she thought about was she a bad daughter? and that she loves her dad.

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 7, 2004, 10:08 AM
lol... yes but have you gotten the ep2 ending where rrr and flowen are stand back to back spinning around forever.... they were in love... flowen was on the p1 army right? he crafted weapons for the army as well. red ring rico had to of had a great connection for him to model and name weapons after and for rrr...

Saffran
Jul 7, 2004, 12:36 PM
I don't know if they were in love, but Rico considered Flowen her mentor, and he liked her and her attitude. Remember how he wonders how she would react to the official news of his death?

I'd just want to know a bit more how Kireek came to meet Flowen, or if he only knows his name...

Para
Jul 7, 2004, 02:27 PM
The credits screen doesnt have to mean theyre in love. Think of it this way... "the red child"
I wouldn't call my girlfriend or boyfriend a child. It sounds more like a relationship between mentor a student where the mentor wants the student to be greater than the mentor.

Friends can hold hands too you know.

Mr_Crow
Jul 7, 2004, 03:15 PM
"u kik my dog!"

tht sounds quite legitimate.....

man tht was so lame.....http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif