PDA

View Full Version : whats with the spammers in the lobbys

darkholemind
Jun 24, 2004, 09:49 PM
I want to know what in the hell is up with all the spammers in the lobbys these jerkoffs are really starting to piss me off ESPECIALLY SSJ. By the way im new and would just like to say i hope most of you are more decent people than ninety percent of those ive chatted with in the chat room.

Sayara
Jun 24, 2004, 11:50 PM
You really can't do anything about them. Unless ST still has that "Ban" thing going on, Trust me though its ALOT Cleaner then it was a few months back.

And Hello!

Tana-Ka
Jun 25, 2004, 03:37 AM
Yea, they still have the report page. Its here:

http://www.sega.com/function/pso_complaint.php

I'm getting annoyed too. You can't follow the chat log to see if anyone said anything to you if you're not wathing the screen since they spam it off. And why the heck would they pay 9 bucks a month just to hold their lil spam chat button all night long? Don't they have anything better to do online? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif

Scejntjynahl
Jun 25, 2004, 10:54 AM
Just ignore them and go somewhere else. They have no sense of time or life, so dont waste your time with them.

Sitka
Jun 25, 2004, 11:28 AM
Sometimes it can be hard to ignore them.

Last night we were trying a c-mode game. For some reason, we were getting a multiple echo effect on our live chat while trying to negotiate Ep II, stage 2. It wasn't just annoying, it was very difficult to communicate and none of us use keyboards.

Best we could figure, someone was fcking with us from the lobby. We also had another game where a couple of us got FSOD'd (thanks Digigram for telling me to pull the ethernet cord out, saving my unequipped Yas - thank you, thank you).

We moved to another room and had no further problems.

Klaus88
Jun 26, 2004, 07:22 PM
Just mute. Or don't goto Vega.

The whole SSJ and Infamous crew should be banned.

HiroX
Jun 26, 2004, 07:32 PM
you think its bad on GC. People on Xbox sit there day in day out playing music.

LoreSeeker
Jun 26, 2004, 07:35 PM
I don't mind SSJ so much, just because they're funny as hell. SSJ actually had a purpose of sorts, which is really to make fun of spam (oddly enough).

All of the original members of SSJ decided that they were going to make people realize that they were stupid. To do this, they decided that they would emulate noobs as best they could. They made characters with names such as Goku, Vegeta, Kenshin, Cloud, etc. and put the SSJ tag on them. Why's that funny? Well, that was pretty much the formula for making a noob name when they started up. Here's the forumula, exactly:

(U)SS(J)(x) <character name>
Items in parentheses are optional, and x stands for a number. Character name could be pretty much anything from a video game or anime.

So, not only did they make lame names more common, but they acted like noobs whenever they were actually at their GameCubes. They would join games and say ridiculous things like "WLIL TRD MONOMTAE 4 MNOOFLIUD!!!!11" just to act like idiots. Even their symbol had noob written all over it. "Get with SSJ!1" The symbol is such a huge piece of Antares history that I have it saved on one of my characters, and I need to take a snapshot of it and transfer it to my computer.

SSJ rocks.

Klaus88
Jun 27, 2004, 08:55 AM
The Infamous crew are the biggest noob clan in existence.

darkholemind
Jul 1, 2004, 03:40 PM
yeah but the main reason im pissed at them is that HIM hacked my serial number. Bt and i have been fighting the hacking on my characters since then and now for all i know my serial number is out there for all the pretty boys and girls to play with. My main concern is that they are gonna be on 1 of the lobbys and crash it what does it matter to them they have two gamecubes anyway. Also the report service works somewhat i reported H I M and hes still active

K4t4n4
Jul 2, 2004, 11:04 PM
The people who play music are not that bad, the worst people are the ones who yell really high pitched screams or blow horns or whistles into their mics. Then you have to try and voice ban people to find out the right one while listening to the person you actually want to hear.

lain2k3
Jul 2, 2004, 11:21 PM
On 2004-07-02 21:04, K4t4n4 wrote:
The people who play music are not that bad, the worst people are the ones who yell really high pitched screams or blow horns or whistles into their mics. Then you have to try and voice ban people to find out the right one while listening to the person you actually want to hear.

O_o that is really fucked up.

**kills xbox**

Forte-HuMar
Jul 10, 2004, 11:55 PM
Ban 'em ALL!!!