PDA

View Full Version : How to make a Saftey Heart

beatnik09
Jun 25, 2004, 03:27 PM
can anyone please point me to a tutorial or something on how to make a safety heart? any help would be apreciated, thank you

Rainbowlemon
Jun 25, 2004, 05:07 PM
Check the guides! (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=302)

KveerRaven
Jun 25, 2004, 06:35 PM
I'm beginning to think that NO one hear, except for a given few, has any cortesy! Shit! I mean, come on! The guy said, and I quote: "can anyone please point me to a tutorial or something on how to make a safety heart? any help would be apreciated, thank you"

He was having a hard time, or maybe just didn't have the time to look himself! Have some decency people! Lets treat the members with some respect!

beatnik09
Jun 25, 2004, 06:50 PM
i might say the same for u, i didnt no where to look, but after i posted this i look a little and on accident foud how to make, im sry, but these guides arent very easy to look through, im sry for wasting 2 minutes of ur time.

KveerRaven
Jun 25, 2004, 06:52 PM
On 2004-06-25 16:50, beatnik09 wrote:
i might say the same for u, i didnt no where to look, but after i posted this i look a little and on accident foud how to make, im sry, but these guides arent very easy to look through, im sry for wasting 2 minutes of ur time.

*clears throat* Dude, I was actually stickin up for ya! eheheh http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

beatnik09
Jun 25, 2004, 06:57 PM
o, sry, took it the rong way, cuz u said i didnt take the time, but i just didnt no were to look, sorry

Superguppie
Jun 26, 2004, 11:13 AM
I'm not sure why KveerRaven responds so strongly. Antimony didn't just say "Check the guids!" but also used that to point the way.
And if it's about respect, I think Antimony deserves that too...

gream-green
Jun 26, 2004, 11:16 AM
On 2004-06-25 13:27, beatnik09 wrote:
can anyone please point me to a tutorial or something on how to make a safety heart? any help would be apreciated, thank you

Equip an "invisible guard" and the "use" a "heart key" while yoiu still have it equipped. PM me if you need to know where to get either.