PDA

View Full Version : Into the Depths Mission Question

lain2k3
Jun 25, 2004, 04:12 PM
the red doublesaber is stag cutlery.

BlitzkriegOS
Jun 25, 2004, 04:12 PM
On the mission Into the Depths where you must plunge into the ruins to find lost Hunters and a team of researchers you are accompanied by a fellow hunter who you first met on the first mission.

Well, this hunters name is Ashe and is using a red double bladed saber, well, I just wanted to know what the blade is?

doubletake123
Jun 25, 2004, 04:47 PM
On 2004-06-25 14:12, lain2k3 wrote:
the red doublesaber is stag cutlery.

yep and by your post count im guessing your pretty new to psow. That's great!! welcome hope you have fun here.

Sitka
Jun 25, 2004, 05:14 PM
And when Ash asks you if you think he's looking stronger right before he runs over to the Belras ... and dies .... ending your mission.... tell him, "NO! YOU STILL SUCK ASS!"

Tell him to go join mome and ult for a little c-mode. Hell, his SC is probably hacked and he doesn't even use a mag - what a noob!

KveerRaven
Jun 25, 2004, 06:10 PM
On 2004-06-25 15:14, Sitka wrote:
And when Ash asks you if you think he's looking stronger right before he runs over to the Belras ... and dies .... ending your mission.... tell him, "NO! YOU STILL SUCK ASS!"

Tell him to go join mome and ult for a little c-mode. Hell, his SC is probably hacked and he doesn't even use a mag - what a noob!

*just falls over laughing because he remember's when Sitka first posted about how annoyed he was with Mome* GOD, that guy pisses me off! He brings a fricken 3rd power level handgun, which acts as a pellet gun in Ult. Mines, and starts taking off pop shots every 5 maybe 10 SECONDS! Well, at least De Ral Lie served lil or no trouble for me. I'm now at the point where Jellen and Zalure have become a big part of my hot keys. Both of those helps tons!

Xaos127
Jun 26, 2004, 07:19 AM
On 2004-06-25 16:10, KveerRaven wrote:

On 2004-06-25 15:14, Sitka wrote:

*just falls over laughing because he remember's when Sitka first posted about how annoyed he was with Mome* GOD, that guy pisses me off! He brings a fricken 3rd power level handgun, which acts as a pellet gun in Ult. Mines, and starts taking off pop shots every 5 maybe 10 SECONDS! Well, at least De Ral Lie served lil or no trouble for me. I'm now at the point where Jellen and Zalure have become a big part of my hot keys. Both of those helps tons!

at lower lvls i used to make Mome my human shield and fire away with my meteor smash http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif