PDA

View Full Version : New Trailer for Blue Burst

Cheeky
Jun 26, 2004, 12:55 PM
Theres a new movie on the front page of gametrailers.com that shows new pictures of the Stern Lux Plateau level. The new screen shots show a part of the level that looks very similar to aspects of forest 1 and 2. Just go over there and see for yourself:
http://www.gametrailers.com

Arislan
Jun 26, 2004, 01:24 PM
I wasn't impressed. We get a video of a Hunter using a Red Saber and a Flowen's Sword, then the pics that we've seen of the new levels, hooray. I was vainly hoping for even a couple seconds of gameplay of the new stages...

primer567
Jun 26, 2004, 01:32 PM
Well I thought it was a good video.

Para
Jun 26, 2004, 02:34 PM
The words were done nicely but honestly... they need more cinematic stuffin there instead... imo
the trailers are getting weaker for pso. I mean ep3 was sorta bad... like the opening movie... no cinematic like ep2 and ep1... ep2 had the nice cool shot of olga flow lying on the seabed floor. ep1 had dark falz blowing up the central dome.

Rainbowlemon
Jun 26, 2004, 02:43 PM
On 2004-06-26 12:34, Nites wrote:
The words were done nicely but honestly... they need more cinematic stuffin there instead... imo
the trailers are getting weaker for pso. I mean ep3 was sorta bad... like the opening movie... no cinematic like ep2 and ep1... ep2 had the nice cool shot of olga flow lying on the seabed floor. ep1 had dark falz blowing up the central dome.

Yea, but look at the PSU trailer - That was just incredible, although it wasn't ingame footage >.<

Cheeky
Jun 26, 2004, 07:49 PM
Well I didn't mean to imply it was oscar worthy:P What caught my attention were the shots from the plateau, the side scrolling ones. I never saw that before, that's all.

Jkid
Jun 26, 2004, 09:51 PM
On 2004-06-26 17:49, Cheeky wrote:
Well I didn't mean to imply it was oscar worthy:P What caught my attention were the shots from the plateau, the side scrolling ones. I never saw that before, that's all.

Same thing for me as well.

Para
Jun 27, 2004, 01:12 AM
On 2004-06-26 11:24, Arislan wrote:
I wasn't impressed. We get a video of a Hunter using a Red Saber and a Flowen's Sword, then the pics that we've seen of the new levels, hooray. I was vainly hoping for even a couple seconds of gameplay of the new stages...

Arislan are you sure it was a Red Saber?
Looked more like a kaladbolg to me

Nazo
Jun 27, 2004, 04:07 AM
Meh... what matters is that we've actually seen the 3D model versions of the stages. Sure there's no actual gameplay, but that'd be kinda giving it away wouldn't it? ... but who knows.

Arislan
Jun 27, 2004, 05:26 AM
You may be right, I have yet to see a Red Saber, and it looked a little thin to be a Kalad, but it may very well just have been the poor quality of the video that made me think so.

Scales_of_Air
Jun 27, 2004, 11:29 PM
On 2004-06-27 03:26, Arislan wrote:
You may be right, I have yet to see a Red Saber, and it looked a little thin to be a Kalad, but it may very well just have been the poor quality of the video that made me think so.

It was Kaladbolg, i'm sure of it... I've found two recently and know the looks of it well as a result.

Anyway, I give the trailer a "meh"... It really didn't show me anything all too impressive...

Cinnamon
Jun 28, 2004, 08:48 AM
Oooh...I like! I'm glad they stuck the opening theme in near the end, I get all nostalgic every time I hear it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif