PDA

View Full Version : Mag Evo. Lvl 50, please help

InfernoNR7
Jun 26, 2004, 04:45 PM
I'm fairly new to the game, and I'm playing it through on offline before I go online.
Recently, my brother was nagging me to get my mag to lvl 50 so he could see what the evolution looked like. So, playing multiplayer, offline, with my brother, I got my mag to level 51 (2 skills leveled at the same time). My mag did not evolve at all. I then read the evolution guide again, and saw the defence thingy, where your defence can't be above lvl 47. My defence was above 47. So, I think that's the problem. My question is: Is there any way to still get the level 50 evolution?

Many Thanks in Advance,
Inferno

Eanae
Jun 26, 2004, 08:22 PM
That's just plain out weird... no matter how many levels it gains, it should change at level 50. Defense does not count in changes of normal mags. Pow, dex, and mind are the only things that effect basic mag eveolution. Maybe you should try giving it to another character and have them feed it, so it will change, then give it back to your original, and feed it so it will become what it is supposed to. If that doesn't work, I really don't know.

Edit: What are the stats on the mag?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eanae on 2004-06-26 18:22 ]</font>

InfernoNR7
Jun 26, 2004, 08:28 PM
AT the time, the mag was, I believe
12 Def
14 Pow
11 Dex
12 Mind

Not sure tho.

I got it to level 55 and it changed into Bhirava, which I honestly didn't think was a possibility, but I guess I read the guide wrong.
It's stats now are (I haven't changed them since I evolved it):
13 Def
16 Pow
12 Dex
14 Mind

BTW, did I break a rule from the stickies? It was implied in a diff thread that I did, and I'm not sure what I did wrong............

Eanae
Jun 26, 2004, 08:34 PM
No, i don't believe you did with this post. Though I've only skimmed the stickies myself seeing as most of the time I don't post messages, I just reply.

I believe the reason your mag didn't evlove was because two of your stats were equal when it hit level 50. use http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1016 this guide to see mag evolutions, and the stat ranges they have to have for a particular evolution.

InfernoNR7
Jun 26, 2004, 09:24 PM
Yea, thanks for the help.

Eanae
Jun 27, 2004, 10:08 AM
On 2004-06-26 19:24, InfernoNR7 wrote:
Yea, thanks for the help.

No problem. Glad I could be of assistance http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif