PDA

View Full Version : Stacking.

Miroku77
Jun 26, 2004, 09:51 PM
I was wondering if stacking stops you from finding rares? Plz reply soon,

And BTW, i have gamecube 1 and 2

And if it does and i stop, will i be able to find rares again or will i be permintly screwed over? Will i have to start my char over again

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Miroku77 on 2004-06-26 19:56 ]</font>

PsychoWarrior
Jun 26, 2004, 10:14 PM
yes hacking stops you from finding rares and i don't know if you stop if you can find rares anymore all i know is i deleted a level 110 character over it two nights ago and it sucked

Miroku77
Jun 26, 2004, 10:16 PM
not Hacking, Stacking

PsychoWarrior
Jun 26, 2004, 10:19 PM
that is what i ment sorry

digigram
Jun 26, 2004, 10:48 PM
Stacking does nothing of the sort.

I stack when i'm mag farming. right now i'm working on 7 at the same time.. I'm stacking Trimates, Trifluids, moon atom, sol atom, antidotes and antiparalysis.

99 each. I have found rares while playing offline and online while stacking to feed mags. but either way, you shouldn't stack items when you play with other people, it's an unfair advantage and removes the challenge of conservation completely..

Miroku77
Jun 26, 2004, 10:52 PM
i just foundout that stacking dosent effect the drops also, i guess i just had very very very bad luck for finding rares

PsychoWarrior
Jun 26, 2004, 11:06 PM
then how come for me when i stacked i could't find any rares for 30 levels in vhard and i saw a few rare enemies
and some people told me it was from stacking do you know what was wrong with me i am confused

Shintaro04
Jun 26, 2004, 11:39 PM
I think Stack does effects the drop rate.
If you can't find any rares over 1 or 2 rare enemies, it just you luck, it's all randomnized.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shintaro04 on 2004-06-26 21:57 ]</font>

Neonnangel
Jun 26, 2004, 11:57 PM
my friend pointed out somthing when we play. I always endup snatching grinders, and before he said anything i had about a total of 30-40 grinds. well i used all but a few and since then i find grinders everywere. Like at least 2 digrinders and maby a trigrinder... now i know there not rares but i was just pointing it out...

digigram
Jun 27, 2004, 01:40 AM
both shintaro and neon, i didn't really understand your posts.. shintaro... it sounded as if you were both debating that stacking Does and Does not effect drop rates..

which, either way, is proved wrong when I can find 9-10 rares (no matter how common ---such as 1/900) in one Forest to Ruins type run offline and online doing solo runs, while feeding my mags.

that to me, isolated or not, is all that needs to be said..

as for psycho.. I sometimes can't find rares (before i ever started stacking to do mag farming) when i'm NOT stacking at all.. let me clarify.

RAcaseal, pre stacking. lvl 112... having not found 1 rare weapon of any normal rate (lets say DB saber or Cross scar) for 40 levels..

and I play legitimately. meaning no hacked mags, no 127/300% weapons, no stacking anything.

If you can understand there is no need to be confused aside from why you don't win the California lottery everytime you play, then you understand my point.

Numbers, don't fall when you want them...all the time.. don't expect anything or you'll start to question your own integrity, any way you happen to play the game... it's not you... it's chance..

Mr_Crow
Jul 2, 2004, 10:07 AM
ok im not asking HOW im asking WHAT IS

im a tad bit of a n00b, what does stacking mean?
irepeat im not asking how because i have no intention of cheating...cuz thts jus lame n makes gameplay borin as caves

digigram
Jul 2, 2004, 02:15 PM
stacking is a process in which a player uses a glitch in the game to be able to stack 99x items.. but only stackable items like trimates & trifluids.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jul 2, 2004, 02:19 PM
The following is a post of mine from a different message board on stacking:

This is the deal right here.... People would do runs and maybe find rares, they'd play through the game and maybe find rares. The deal is that now that people are stacking, they're starting to count hours and runs that they've gone without finding rares. The numbers would be the same whether you count them or not. It just never seems like rare droughts are as long when you don't count the hours.