PDA

View Full Version : diablo 2 muling

Droit
Jun 27, 2004, 04:18 PM
does anyone play open battlenet? if so, would you mind helping me transfer items to different characters? i would greatly appreciate this and if you could please respond to this post and leave your email

thank you!

Eanae
Jun 27, 2004, 04:33 PM
On 2004-06-27 14:18, Droit wrote:
does anyone play open battlenet? if so, would you mind helping me transfer items to different characters? i would greatly appreciate this and if you could please respond to this post and leave your email

thank you!

Isn't open B.net filled with hacks and hackers? B.net doesn't monitor open games, and seeing as you can take offline characters online with it, it may be very dangerous for you to do that. *thinks for a second* Though now looking at it, I do see that is the only way to transfer items over characters... damn blizzard!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif well all I can say seeing as my copy of diablo ii is installed upstairs and this computer won't run it, just be careful when you do, and watch out for hackers!

Kent
Jun 28, 2004, 06:57 AM
Instructions on how to transfer items between characters on Battle.Net Realms:

1. Make a game, passworded.

2. Stay in the game for at least five minutes (go kill Andariel or something).

3. Leave the game.

4. Attempt to join the game again. If you get the "Game Does Not Exist" error, you didn't stay in long enough.

5. Once you're in the game, and you know it's staying open, drop the items you want to transfer and leave.

6. Rejoin with the character you want to transfer items to, and pick up said items, repeat as necessary.

Note: This won't work if you're one of the poor sobs that plays Open Battle.Net. Play on the realms, they're not nearly as hacked to hell, and are much more stable. If you still willingly choose to play on Open, I laugh in your general direction.

Eanae
Jun 28, 2004, 07:03 AM
On 2004-06-28 04:57, Kent wrote:
Instructions on how to transfer items between characters on Battle.Net Realms:

1. Make a game, passworded.

2. Stay in the game for at least five minutes (go kill Andariel or something).

3. Leave the game.

4. Attempt to join the game again. If you get the "Game Does Not Exist" error, you didn't stay in long enough.

5. Once you're in the game, and you know it's staying open, drop the items you want to transfer and leave.

6. Rejoin with the character you want to transfer items to, and pick up said items, repeat as necessary.

Note: This won't work if you're one of the poor sobs that plays Open Battle.Net. Play on the realms, they're not nearly as hacked to hell, and are much more stable. If you still willingly choose to play on Open, I laugh in your general direction.

Or ya go into a normal mode game with a bunch of level ones and drop them in act IV, come back, and pick em up. That way ya know youe game is still gonna be there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif