PDA

View Full Version : dark/death gunner (again)

cHaOsMaZtA
Jun 27, 2004, 05:36 PM
I have another question about the dark/death gunner. If you kill it and its red like a death gunner but it still says dark gunner, which is it? And vice versa, its green but still says death gunner?

Superguppie
Jun 28, 2004, 03:54 AM
I noticed it too a few times. From what I can tell I had the lock the moment the light changed. So, the gunner turned, but the description didn't. My guess is red light means red light. The description is off because it's not refreshed or something. So, no green light drops from that one anymore.

Hrith
Jun 28, 2004, 05:07 AM
yesh, the name is not important.

TheStalker
Jun 28, 2004, 10:12 AM
Can we found a red box on Death Gunner or only in a Dark Gunner??? I have never found a red box on both!

Hrith
Jun 28, 2004, 05:11 PM
Only Dark Gunner can drop rares (green one), but you can find a red box from Death Gunner, only it will be a Photon Drop.

Dillon
Jun 28, 2004, 05:16 PM
Yeah..I noticed this myself. ;o

Just carry around a weapon with the Insta-Kill special, and high Hit%..takes care of those things real easy.

And Kef, I still can't help but be jealous of your sig. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sitka
Jun 28, 2004, 05:58 PM
My experience is that a frozen shooter/snow queen or a judicious use of freeze traps easily takes care of gunners - red or green.

I'm a robot.

That's my story.

Vielka
Jun 28, 2004, 06:01 PM
On 2004-06-28 15:58, Sitka wrote:
My experience is that a frozen shooter/snow queen or a judicious use of freeze traps easily takes care of gunners - red or green.

I'm a robot.

That's my story.

rofl!! nicely done

Xaos127
Jun 29, 2004, 12:52 AM
On 2004-06-28 15:58, Sitka wrote:
i agree 100%
seriously the frozen shooter is so good sometimes it scares me...

TheStalker
Jun 29, 2004, 05:55 AM
On 2004-06-28 15:11, Kef wrote:
Only Dark Gunner can drop rares (green one), but you can find a red box from Death Gunner, only it will be a Photon Drop.

Thanks! Your answer is very important because I kill all the time the Death Gunner in first (the red one) because when you shoot the red, others Dark Gunner don't shoot. And I have found only several photon drop on them...