PDA

View Full Version : My fingers are blistered

InfinityXXX
Jun 28, 2004, 12:00 PM
I did the quest addictive food and waited for 4 ob lillies to appear. I've been doing this friggin telepipe trick 568 times(yes i counted) and i see no friggin mill lilly. I'm just wondering if anyone who have attepmted to find an mill lily, how many times did you telepipe. I'm a level 81 humar skyly.

Vielka
Jun 28, 2004, 12:13 PM
yesterday before i went to bed, i piped for a mil lily in addicting food quest.. i counted 80 pipes and nothing.. somedays u get lucky, and some u dont.. Keep ur head up..

Eanae
Jun 28, 2004, 12:17 PM
On 2004-06-28 10:00, InfinityXXX wrote:
I did the quest addictive food and waited for 4 ob lillies to appear. I've been doing this friggin telepipe trick 568 times(yes i counted) and i see no friggin mill lilly. I'm just wondering if anyone who have attepmted to find an mill lily, how many times did you telepipe. I'm a level 81 humar skyly.

Better finding nothing then to find one and have it drop nothing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif just keep trying. You'll find one.

Sitka
Jun 28, 2004, 01:53 PM
Try the next to last room on Waterfall of Tears = better for piping Mils - not really difficult.

Or better yet, if online, run consecutive TTF's. I get Mil's in the first room of caves and sometimes in the second as well - a lot.

InfinityXXX
Jun 28, 2004, 01:56 PM
I've piped 1263 times and still no mill lily http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif today is not my day.

LoreSeeker
Jun 28, 2004, 01:57 PM
On 2004-06-28 11:53, Sitka wrote:
Try the next to last room on Waterfall of Tears = better for piping Mils - not really difficult.

Or better yet, if online, run consecutive TTF's. I get Mil's in the first room of caves and sometimes in the second as well - a lot.

Agreed, I see a ton of random rare enemies all throughout TTF. Not only is it more fun that sitting around piping, but it's also practical, because you'll be getting exp while you do it.

Butoden
Jun 28, 2004, 02:44 PM
Try telepiping at Waterfall Tears, you can pipe lily's x9 there, instead of lily x4... At least twice bigger chance!

digigram
Jun 28, 2004, 04:07 PM
infinity...stop for a while.. go get a latte... Relax..

Then come back to it.. I would have to tell you, and don't hate me, but I find mils fast. if you have gone 1100+ times piping a room that has, lets say 6 OB lillies..... then you're wasting your time..

Try it again some other time.. you'll find one.

cHaOsMaZtA
Jun 28, 2004, 10:23 PM
On 2004-06-28 11:56, InfinityXXX wrote:
I've piped 1263 times and still no mill lily http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif today is not my day.

That IS the most horrible of luck. I've never piped that long before without seeing a mil. If the 1/512 rare enemy appearance rate is true, you shoulda seen 8 by now. That sux. Sorry. But i would take the other's advice and pipe in the room in waterfall tears.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: cHaOsMaZtA on 2004-06-28 20:24 ]</font>

Paronis
Jun 28, 2004, 10:23 PM
I'm just wondering if anyone who have attepmted to find an mill lily, how many times did you telepipe. I'm a level 81 humar skyly.

I'm a Skyly and was piping for Mil Lilies in the Addicting Food quest about a month ago. (In the same room, too.) On average, it took me anywhere from 30 to 110 telepipes in one sitting before I saw one. Yes, that's right, I saw multiple. (Two in a room, once!) However, the majority of them dropped nothing in particular, (Which is amazing since it's a 50% drop. =P) and a couple even managed to kill me before I could finish them off. (This was mainly due to carelessness. Like, sticking too far out of the doorway and trying to pop at one with a Raygun... >_<) You'll come across one sooner or later, though. Just keep at it! Oh, and don't let them kill you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Paronis on 2004-06-28 20:28 ]</font>

shifter
Jun 28, 2004, 10:37 PM
thats why when i pipe, i only do so for about ten to fifteen minutes. if something shows up good, if not then i move on and look for more, no matter what i decrease the count for that rare and will pop up soon. tough break though, that many times piping, you should have seen one though.
P.S. also try Search for Lionel, you get like five or six lillies at the last part.

RadiantLegend
Jun 29, 2004, 09:47 AM
Kinda funny i found a mil yesterday (skyly caves) without even trying. -_- was only looking for the red daggers and that bastard almost killed me.
^_^' of course my last minute super dodging skills save me.

lain2k3
Jun 29, 2004, 02:11 PM
You do know that mil lilys are the green ones, right?