PDA

View Full Version : tips

Swan
Jun 28, 2004, 06:26 PM
hey. Anyone got any tips of leveling a RAmar of any Lv.? I realize that only newbies should be asking this, but I've been working dilegently at the game for a good while now, and I'm Lv. 43. but the Lv.ing seems to be going unusually slow. any tips on how to speed up the proccess?
anything from anyone would help tons!

Sitka
Jun 28, 2004, 06:29 PM
Kill stuff.

Your profile doesn't indicate what platform you are on.

Are you online or offline only?

Online, hang with some good players and run TTF until your fingers and thumbs turn bloody and raw - you'll level up.

Offline, run SOAB, or my personal favorite, Retired Hunter until you can play every room and every beast with one eye tied behind your back - or was that arm - or closed - anyway, play the quests - a lot!

You'll level up.

RicoRoyal
Jun 28, 2004, 06:30 PM
We can't help you when all you give us is your character class and level.

1. What difficulty are you on?
2. Which episode do you play the most?
3. Are you online?

EDIT: ACH! ... NEVERMIND. *grumble grumble* sitka *grumble grumble*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RicoRoyal on 2004-06-28 16:31 ]</font>

Swan
Jun 28, 2004, 06:33 PM
OK fine! data inculdes:

System: DC, therefor, I'm only offline and ep. 1

dificulty: N/H

RicoRoyal
Jun 28, 2004, 06:36 PM
On 2004-06-28 16:33, Swan wrote:
OK fine! data inculdes:

System: DC, therefor, I'm only offline and ep. 1

dificulty: N/H

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif K, here is my advice:

GET TO V-HARD

Swan
Jun 28, 2004, 06:55 PM
good advise. I'm still open for suggestions, here.

Siris
Jun 28, 2004, 07:27 PM
Beat falls and go on through the next series of levels ASAP. Tech those ??? weapons and find something that steals EXP. Open up your quests in the harder levels so you can repeat them because there is some great EXP to be found there. Remember that EP. 2 gives better EXP than EP. 1 but sometimes there are less monsters.

RicoRoyal
Jun 28, 2004, 07:56 PM
On 2004-06-28 17:27, Siris wrote:
Beat falls and go on through the next series of levels ASAP. Tech those ??? weapons and find something that steals EXP. Open up your quests in the harder levels so you can repeat them because there is some great EXP to be found there. Remember that EP. 2 gives better EXP than EP. 1 but sometimes there are less monsters.

All good and such, cept he is on Dreamcast and therefore has no access to GC.

Fyrin
Jun 28, 2004, 08:43 PM
Fight on. Which version are you playing PSO on DC?

Jonass
Jun 28, 2004, 08:48 PM
Equip yourself with Master, Lord Sniper.. or a Guilty Light is good too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif and go kick THEIR ASSES OFF any ennemy on V/H will give you enough exp to lvl in an hour easily (well as i do on GC ^_^) hope you grow fast

Saffran
Jun 28, 2004, 09:16 PM
DC is much, MUCH harder than GC, guys. V1 Very Hard is insane... The Delsabers outrun you... well, the Dimenians too, but that's another story.

The best thing you can do is play the guild quests, until you have done all of them once (and succeeded). Then do Addicting Food a few times. Then go blast Dark Force and start Very Hard.

Then repeat the same on Very Hard and start Ultimate, if you're on V2. Once you've learned your lesson, you can go back to doing Addictive Food or the Ruins in Very hard, over and over again.

Jonass
Jun 28, 2004, 09:25 PM
id say GC and DC is the same as long as you have a FOnewearl with tons of mind materials (over 450 MST lvl 40 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) you just kick every ennemies asses lol