PDA

View Full Version : should i get this game

kyotoFOREVER
Jun 28, 2004, 10:33 PM
i have episode 1 & 2 for my gc. i like it. is this game worht paying $50 for? please tell me if i should get it or not, and reasons

Mixfortune
Jun 28, 2004, 10:47 PM
There are tons of threads asking the same thing, and resulted in a variety of different opinions, as well as positive and negative reviews. Look through this board a bit, maybe even use the forum search... you'll find what you are looking for.

Gjl
Jun 29, 2004, 02:51 AM
Well if you like strategy games then you would probably like it. The game has a more developed plot this time around if you are interested in that.

kyotoFOREVER
Jun 29, 2004, 05:44 PM
i love strategy games
and a better plot wood be good too
just might have to get this

Zolpner
Jun 30, 2004, 04:24 AM
You may also want to read a few reviews by Gamespot, Gamespy, IGN, ect. to see what 'professional reviewers' say.

Superguppie
Jun 30, 2004, 04:43 AM
For what those are worth. I have found that my personal opinion often differs from what the 'professionals' think of it...

Zolpner
Jun 30, 2004, 04:50 AM
Thats true. But it can still help people to read those reviews.
I don't often read them myself, and judge mainly off what I have heard of the game from random other people and from the developers, which is helpfull.

darthsaber9x9
Jun 30, 2004, 05:36 PM
ask people. and even better, rent it/buy it from a shop with a return policy!

Etheral_Light
Jul 17, 2004, 01:28 PM
answer yourself these questions

Do you like storylines
Do you like Card games
Do you like PSO's Online Community

if you anwswered yes for all 3 then buy it.
if you said no to the second then do not buy the game http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

simple