PDA

View Full Version : S-RANKS

ADIDAS
Jun 28, 2004, 10:40 PM
ok i was just wondering if there is a secret to s-rank weapons....i have a bunch from trading online and they are pretty crappy....so why do people always want them?? is there something im missing?

Mixfortune
Jun 28, 2004, 10:44 PM
How crappy? Did they have any grinders at all? Any special?
What kind of S-Ranks are you talking about?

Another reason (for me) that I like S-Ranks is that you can name them, and it's an interesting prize considering a lot of the other PSO quest prizes.

Challenge Mode is fun, as well. In fact, this might get moved to the Challenge Mode board, where you can read all about it.

ADIDAS
Jun 28, 2004, 10:56 PM
ok move it...im not sure i put it in the right place now that i think of it

i mean they are grinded like +200 or more and they do like 200 damage on ult. when my other weapons do like 300-400...thats also what i thought...about naming them...but i dunno....lol

EDIT: um im talking about partisans, double swords, mechguns and rifles...not sure about the speicals as of right now

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ADIDAS on 2004-06-28 20:58 ]</font>

Sharkyland
Jun 29, 2004, 03:53 AM
Hmm, you must've gotten some dupes... :/ They are kinda 2nd best to the top tier wpns, but sometimes the special on it can be outstandingly stronger than the top tier wpns. Only way to find out is use their special (3rd attack).

lain2k3
Jun 30, 2004, 04:01 PM
He got a bunch of duped Sranks, and is used to his 300% BKB's and TJ SORDS.

:/ thats really the only explanation.

darthsaber9x9
Jun 30, 2004, 05:35 PM
the best aspect of s-ranks is probably their versatility. in my opinion, and naming of course http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif