PDA

View Full Version : Wowwee!

Sharkyland
Jun 29, 2004, 03:35 AM
Wow, I was on fire today. I was bored when I came online, so I went to the japanese cmode ship. Having no idea what the heck they are saying in kanji, I join them. First one I join... e2c3, I leave cause I don't need that. I felt bad. Seems they needed one more. ;_;

I join the 2nd one, e2c4. Sure, why the hell not. I brought my HUmar, Grez. HUcast, HUcaseal, and FOnewearl. I was on fire. I didn't die once, handed my scapes to others though. I got Charge Blades +29 (I wish I had meseta, fricking stupid special, well at least it was 60% hit). 2nd form of Olga, my hits were like 45 49 73 74 76 75... 400 dmg! If I had meseta... ooo the possibilities. We beat olga in 65min (ppl beat e2c4 in 42min, wtf?). I didn't die once x_x One thing about the Japanese players I played with, they knew exactly what recoboxes to destroy to open the door. I was impressed. Only bad thing about this, when the sinow appeared, I went through them all the time, only getting one hit in... x_x but not dying once was unbelieveable though. o_o

I was happy to beat e2c4. Then... guess what, my friends wanted to do e2c4 (RAcaseal, FOnewearl, and HUcaseal). I was like... oi. Somehow I conned myself into it. I brought my HUcast out. Became 1st player. Used 5 monomates, already on the 3rd room of area 23 (whatever the 2nd area was before my whole team caught up with me). We took it easy today... we got to olga, our FOnewearl died twice but other than that we got to Olga nice and smooth. I had Charge Blades +24 (AGAIN. x_x WTF.) I had gen/pow++ and knight/pow. I hand once of my scape to the FOnewearl. We get to the 2nd form, fun fun fun... our RAcaseal died due to the rocks falling on her on full health. Somehow I died from a combo of things. I got SO lucky. I hit one of those spinning things that the worm spits out and fall to the ground and the blue thing just falls on top of me and doesn't kill me. Happens twice... I finally lost my last scape and mates. RAcaseal drops scape and mates for me and runs away. I blade Olga to death. I beat e2c4 AGAIN. And I only had like 10min break between both cmodes. Finished it in 94 mins.

Next was e1c9. I was a FOnewearl with 2 HUmars and 1 RAcaseal. I healed everyone, jellen/zalured horsies, shifta when needed (sometimes forgot) and ran like a crazed idiot around Belras keeping their focus of attention of me. I get to the last stage of e1c9, and guess what I got d/ced. My team had all their mates still (kinda complained a bit when they couldn't carry any mates halfway through e1c9 cause I healed them, so they sorta fed their mags with mates x_x) I still had all my mates (mono and dimates from when I started was going to drop them off, and I only had 1 difluid and 1 trifluid). I guess the server didn't want me to beat e2c4 twice and e1c9 on the same day. Luckily my team beat Falz with minutes to spare before server maintenance...

-sigh- Kinda eventful. Dunno if I can do this again. x_x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-06-29 01:46 ]</font>

Sharkyland
Jun 29, 2004, 05:01 PM
I finally beat e1c9 on the next day after with 2 RAcaseals (E,J) and 1 HUcaseal (G) after getting FSOD with the beeping noise on e2c5 with my HUcast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-06-29 15:02 ]</font>

Coady
Jul 12, 2004, 12:28 PM
Wow congrats!

Eanae
Jul 12, 2004, 09:02 PM
ANOTHER bump... man read the damn forum rules!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eanae on 2004-07-12 19:04 ]</font>

Sharkyland
Jul 13, 2004, 01:28 AM
I wish I could keep a journal of my cmode activities on this board...

Capricornus
Jul 13, 2004, 09:57 AM
On 2004-07-12 23:28, Sharkyland wrote:
I wish I could keep a journal of my cmode activities on this board...

You already started doing so with this topic http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

rena-ko
Jul 13, 2004, 10:05 AM
keep it to one topic, keep it alive, and youre set. or you see if someone hosts some html/txt files for ya.

anyway, your reports are really entertaining.
best luck with wpns n stuff in your cmode future.