PDA

View Full Version : new stuff

Swan
Jun 29, 2004, 10:04 AM
Hello, all. I'm movuing to the UK at the end of the summer, and neither my DC or my PS2 will work there. now I've decided on buying an Xbox becouse I luv PSO and I still want to ply MGS2 and the like. any good Xbox games comming out that I should know of?

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 29, 2004, 10:14 AM
You can get adapters to make your consoles work there, dude. I wouldn't worry about it too much. They should have everything you need at Lik-Sang.com (http://www.lik-sang.com/).

space_butler
Jun 29, 2004, 10:20 AM
why would you want to move over here?

Swan
Jun 29, 2004, 10:24 AM
the moving thing wasn't my choice. I just need to know what I said above

Cinnamon
Jun 29, 2004, 11:09 AM
Like Meira said, just get adapters. You don't need to get rid of everything! o_O

Aredhel
Jun 29, 2004, 10:16 PM
Doom III is looking awesome - so is Halo II; they are both XBox exclusives. If you're into RPGs - I'd reccommend Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic or the soon-to-be-released KotOR II. Those would be my picks...

So why are you moving to England? I moved there at the age of 10 and moved away when I was about 15. My mom was in the Air Force, so on the American base (Well, technically RAF base leased to the USAF) it was fairly easy to buy a transformer so you can plug in your american plugs into British outlets. You can even buy TVs that support both NTSC and PAL - so no worries! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

LostHero
Jun 29, 2004, 11:34 PM
Xbox doesn't have exclusives (they are all ported to the PC, or visa-versa), and FPS games are vastly superior on the PC anyway.

I'd recommend the PS2 or GC in all situations. GC if you like multiplayer, PS2 if you like more solo/RPG games.

Guile
Jun 30, 2004, 04:59 AM
So like DC and PS2 just decide to not work in the UK? What the shit is that??? Xbox games...I dunno..get everything you have already for PS2 just for Xbox.

Zolpner
Jun 30, 2004, 05:07 AM
On 2004-06-29 21:34, LostHero wrote:
Xbox doesn't have exclusives (they are all ported to the PC, or visa-versa)

Fable might be XBox Only, there is a chance that they will stick it on PC though I geuss.

Yep... Fable.

Skett
Jun 30, 2004, 08:53 AM
Released:
-MechAssault
-Unreal Championship
-Star Wars: KOTOR
-Ninja Gaiden
-Dead or Alive 3
-Soul Calibur 2
-Crimson Skies
-Grand Theft Auto 3/Vice City
-Metal Slug 3
-Full Spectrum Warrior
-Rallisport Challenge 2
-Chronicles of Riddick
-Deus Ex 2
-Splinter Cell/Pandora Tommorrow
-Rainbow Six 3

Not released:
-Fable
-Star Wars: KOTOR 2
-MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf
-Doom 3
-Destroy All Humans
-Silent Hill 4: The Room
-Burnout 3
-Jade Empire
-Dead or Alive: Ultimate

Here is a brief list of games for Xbox. There is more but I have not added them so my post does not get any bigger.