PDA

View Full Version : Well...my first boss.

RavenTW
Jun 29, 2004, 11:24 AM
I guess, seeing as it was the first boss, he was made to be easy. But I actually had an easier time against THIS guy than the Backup Arkz quest. (I was playing this boss as a HU, mind you)

So, Leokun Knight. This guy was rather easy, using nothing but action cards. The only main problem was that I was using Teifu, therefore I couldn't shoot any techs at him while he was white. Probably would have ended the game a lot sooner (accidentally attacked him with my Saber while he was white, must have gotten cought in the moment, him having 1 HP and all). I managed to take him out with about 5 or 6 HP, Would have had more if it wasn't for Gifoie. That was the quickest 40 HP I've ever gotten rid of.

Tact
Jun 29, 2004, 11:39 AM
Congrats, I used Relmitos, and I kicked the Leukon Knight's black/white switching butt. He just came to me, so I didn't have to waste any action points...also, Mr. Leukon made some pretty stupid moves...

joncushing
Jun 29, 2004, 06:09 PM
Yes that first boss doesnt seem very intelligent, one of his attacks in particular did 0 damage for some reason :S i was using an arks deck and just put creatures around him and kept attackin till he died YAY!

MaxiColor
Jun 29, 2004, 06:10 PM
Hooray for you guys, now go play live people and see how much better than a boss everyone is. :/

joncushing
Jun 29, 2004, 06:13 PM
Hooray for you guys, now go play live people and see how much better than a boss everyone is. :/
No need for comments like that, moron

Kiri
Jun 29, 2004, 06:19 PM
On 2004-06-29 16:13, joncushing wrote:

i aggree...making fun of people isnt very nice...*stares at MaxiColor* ((COUGHmoronCOUGH))

MaxiColor
Jun 29, 2004, 06:21 PM

Ditto, you hypocrytical idiot. Flame me more, you jerk.

RavenTW
Jun 29, 2004, 08:04 PM
dude, I perfectly know how much more powerful real players are. I've taken many of them down long before I took on Leokun.

Please forgive him, he's new here. Doesn't even have 25 posts yet. Unless he resides in FKL.

Gjl
Jun 30, 2004, 11:50 AM
It's probably better to attack the boss while he's white since the stupid AI will try to block a 0 damage attack and waste a card doing so.

joncushing
Jun 30, 2004, 05:03 PM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ditto, you hypocrytical idiot. Flame me more, you jerk.
Your the jerk, you insulted everyone to start with, what was you expecting? You insult people they will more than likely insult you back, especially when you say something thats just not necesary at all, we all know online players are going to be harder, we dont need you to state the obvious and insult everyone at the same time.

teflon
Jun 30, 2004, 09:22 PM
Please do not feed the troll.

Hayden22
Jul 1, 2004, 12:54 PM
Leukon knight it fairly easy i found pollux the hardest of the bosses when i first started i beat castor and the blob 1st time but pollux gave me some trouble.

BTW if your not going to post something usefull dont F**kING bother, Fooool.

joncushing
Jul 1, 2004, 01:54 PM
I just fought castor using Arkz, she/it kicked my butt fairly badly, what is castor? By any chance is she related to one of the story characters? By any chance is it silfers sister that we know nothing of?

Tact
Jul 1, 2004, 01:57 PM
I do know what Castor is, but it's a spoiler...and Sil'fer's sister is Sophia.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2004-07-01 11:58 ]</font>

MaxiColor
Jul 1, 2004, 08:46 PM
For an end note on my side...

1st of all, I have no idea what the hell FLK is or whatever you are speaking of.

On a 2nd note, no, I didn't expect to get anything back. I didn't unsult him. If anything I said hooray. Maybe in a sarcastic manner, but I didn't unsult him in anyway so no, I don't expect to get my performance exemplified to a certain extent.

Most third, to actually try and kick me in the behind because I have less than 25 posts is actually quite ignorant.

Aside from these important concepts you overlook when trying to mesh with the crowd, just don't even bother.

:/

If you all want a real boss, find me online. I'd love to have a card battle with you guys. And I swear if you start posting at me like I said that retarded, "OMG I PWNZORZ YOU ONLINE", then you are wrong. Just a simple invite. Nothing more. Nothing more said.