PDA

View Full Version : Homestretch - Ya Baby!

Sitka
Jun 29, 2004, 11:29 AM
Hit level 190 last night.

Celebrated this morning by running Temple with a Purplenum and picked up Kamui, Anti-Android Rifle and L&K's in one run.

PSO life is pretty good right now.

Vielka
Jun 29, 2004, 12:00 PM
congrats on getting to lv 190... out of curiousity, how much exp do u need to get to level 191 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

gream-green
Jun 29, 2004, 12:09 PM
On 2004-06-29 10:00, Vielka wrote:
congrats on getting to lv 190... out of curiousity, how much exp do u need to get to level 191 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1,910,009 between levels how much you have left Sitka?

Sitka
Jun 29, 2004, 01:11 PM
1.8 million experience to 191(sticks right pinky finger towards corner of mouth) mwuh ha ha mwuh ha ha.

It will have to wait cause I'm running c-mode tonight baby - that is, if you're up Gream.

RicoRoyal
Jun 29, 2004, 01:13 PM
Congratz sitka. Make sure to pay your respects to the Piston2010 statue on your way out.

BTW: loved your Queen reference in the other thread.

BlueBurst
Jun 29, 2004, 01:33 PM
Congrats!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif)

digigram
Jun 29, 2004, 03:24 PM
I want to go on some runs with you later sitka. without being interupted by irritating drugged up redneck kids.

Sitka
Jun 29, 2004, 03:33 PM
Ya digigram.

Sorry about that.

Was that guy a friend of yours, WTF?!?@!

I think that was the first time I ever really went off on someone online - I've been pretty good about just shutting up and leaving the game, but for some reason, that guy just pissed me off.

It's why I've never done battle mode online - only offline with close friends/family. If I can't get my big ole hands around their grubby little pencil-neck necks, it aint no fun.

Interesting enough, you're friend Tohiro has made several runs with me and his idiot brother MuffinMan - they are the biggest, red-box stealing SOB's ever born. "I'm legit" says he. "Ya, you're a legit red-box stealing asshole," says I.

Anyway, enough ranting, panting and raving. We're running c-mode tonight if you're interested.

Vielka
Jun 29, 2004, 03:37 PM
On 2004-06-29 13:33, Sitka wrote:
Ya digigram.

Sorry about that.

Was that guy a friend of yours, WTF?!?@!

I think that was the first time I ever really went off on someone online - I've been pretty good about just shutting up and leaving the game, but for some reason, that guy just pissed me off.

It's why I've never done battle mode online - only offline with close friends/family. If I can't get my big ole hands around their grubby little pencil-neck necks, it aint no fun.

Interesting enough, you're friend Tohiro has made several runs with me and his idiot brother MuffinMan - they are the biggest, red-box stealing SOB's ever born. "I'm legit" says he. "Ya, you're a legit red-box stealing asshole," says I.

Anyway, enough ranting, panting and raving. We're running c-mode tonight if you're interested.

thanks for the good laugh.... i had to deal with that when i played 4 player mulit-mode.... not fun

digigram
Jun 29, 2004, 04:12 PM
sitka.. Now you see my wisdom of the totoro/tahiro brothers..

No, umm..I forgot his name... EMERALDYUNA...is not my friend..I think he WAS hiro's...

tahiro steals his older brothers name, totoro. plays it until lvl 110, all of a sudden his older brother starts playing again (after a long time i assume) and I find out that totoro is tahiro's brother.

Tahiro, changed his name from copying his brothers Totoro, saying "some fucker stole my name" (later on that day his brother says do you know tahiro, he's my brother). So i told him about his little potty mouthed girl sounding box ninja brother..and he said he'd still back his little brother...and that "in his day" it was 1st come 1st serve with rares, I said "it ain't like that no more man" so i left.

I literally, hate, tahiro. when he cusses, he quiets down so mommy can't hear.. I'll be standing over a box and he'll run up, grab it... say "i'm soooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lalalalalalalalaa" then basically laugh in everyones face.

he has done that to me, not roughly, but FACT...24 times. 6-7 of which have been rares.

Somehow I came across a photon sphere, someone dropped, i kept it in the bank... I gave it to him so that he would give me the S-beats arms he had ganked from under my feet as i am grabbing it.

later on, he's looking for spread needle, yas9000s, red mechguns...basically EVERY good gun in the game.. tells me I have hacked items, i say, "no, i don't kid". he says he wants to trade his chainsawd and a photon sphere for my Yas7000. He proceeds to say "this photon sphere is legit, I had it tested".. he seriously FORGOT, that I am the one that gave it to him....and nonetheless HOW, do you have a fucking fictional item in a game TESTED?!??!?!!?..

ugh..I hate them both... I have sent complaints on tahiro due to harrassment (which I consider being a loud mouthed selfish bitch that calls people fuckers when he doesn't get what he wants...)

Please don't do C-mode with him again....the next time I see that that little waste of life gets something he doesn't deserve, i'll probably not play this game online again.. LOL...

thats how much I don't like him... hearing his voice makes my skin crawl..

LOL

KaFKa
Jun 29, 2004, 04:18 PM
hah

when you kids say that 190 is the home stretch, you dont realize thats one HELL of a home stretch...

home stretch is 199... thats when the game taunts you endlessly and says "HAha! you arent there yet" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

but congrats on hitting 190, you'll get there eventually

digigram
Jun 29, 2004, 04:20 PM
kids?

Jonass
Jun 29, 2004, 04:22 PM
190... i was happy to ever get to 60 offline http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif congratulations anyway

Asia_Skyly
Jun 29, 2004, 04:24 PM
Congrats Sitka. Do you realize that from 190 to 200 is 30M in exp? Just wanted to rain on your parade.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Did someone mentioned Challenge Mode? Where? When? Now? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

digigram
Jun 29, 2004, 04:27 PM
probably later.. asia. but lower levels..and we need as many experienced players as possible. I still haven't even finished EP1 once. I'd like to do it all the way through, at least half in one sitting...

People and things seem to keep interupting.

KaFKa
Jun 29, 2004, 04:30 PM
On 2004-06-29 14:20, digigram wrote:
kids?

yes, i said kids, is there an issue with that?

digigram
Jun 29, 2004, 04:39 PM
some what.. sitka is older than me and i'm 25

digigram
Jun 29, 2004, 04:39 PM
honest mistake... I just wanted to clear it up.. It's normal to assume people are kids.. especially in PSO.

KaFKa
Jun 29, 2004, 04:40 PM
age and maturity are two different things.

digigram
Jun 29, 2004, 04:43 PM
....................I'm not even going to reply to this.

gream-green
Jun 29, 2004, 05:21 PM
On 2004-06-29 14:40, KaFKa wrote:
age and maturity are two different things.

...Deep thoughts by Jack Handy

Anyhow - Sitka you have finished 62.5% of the leveling, you got 37.5 left, sounds like a homestretch to me.