PDA

View Full Version : What CD is it on, thats my question

Olga
Jun 29, 2004, 05:35 PM
I mean, What CD is it on?

LostHero
Jun 29, 2004, 05:36 PM
amazon.com, look through the CD's. It displays all the tracks on each.

Olga
Jun 29, 2004, 05:38 PM
thanks! every where I go, I cant find it, FYE, Best buy, everywhere!!!!

Olga
Jun 29, 2004, 05:41 PM
Darn! I still cannot find it!! Amazon doesnt even have it, and that place has everything... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Madzozs
Jun 29, 2004, 06:02 PM
check cdnow.com

edit: its track number 5 on Mutter

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Madzozs on 2004-06-29 16:04 ]</font>

Olga
Jun 29, 2004, 06:07 PM
that is 'fuer frei!', I am looking for Feuerräder

Olga
Jun 29, 2004, 06:09 PM
**Feuerradar

note: the 'a' w/ the two dots on the top arent working, I dont know why, instead they are putting a question mark instead of it.

navci
Jun 29, 2004, 08:52 PM
LINK (http://www.btinternet.com/~rammstein_online/un_bra2.html)

According to this site the song you are looking for is not on any official albums. Most likely to be a demo of the band or something?

Aredhel
Jun 29, 2004, 10:42 PM
the two dots above vowels is called an umlaut - it carries the syllable, I believe. How do you get an umlaut in text?

BlackRose
Jun 29, 2004, 10:53 PM
You get one by bashing the keyboard repeatedly in a text box until one shows up over the letter you want, then delete all the other stuff. Usually takes about half an hour for me... don't forget to turn numlock on.

I think the font here at PSOW doesn't support special characters like that... or maybe it's a browser thing...

[/very helpful post]

navci
Jun 30, 2004, 12:22 AM
On 2004-06-29 20:53, BlackRose wrote:
You get one by bashing the keyboard repeatedly in a text box until one shows up over the letter you want, then delete all the other stuff. Usually takes about half an hour for me... don't forget to turn numlock on.

Or, just for typing it out you could try to switch to a German keyboard layout just to type the umlauted vowel. Chances are, it's kinda the same as blinding pressing buttons since you prolly don't know where those vowels are anyway. Though if I remember correctly, the three umlauted vowels should be somewhere on the [ ] and ; or somewhere around there. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I think the font here at PSOW doesn't support special characters like that... or maybe it's a browser thing...
[/very helpful post]

Yepp. You can't type anything non English here. Which sometimes make things difficult.

Guile
Jun 30, 2004, 05:05 AM
Okay I got a question as well...How the hell did you know what Olga was looking for?!? All that was said was "What cd is it on?" I missed something huh...?

Madzozs
Jun 30, 2004, 05:18 AM
He had another post where he named the song, but it was locked.

Guile
Jun 30, 2004, 06:00 AM
Ah thank you for clearing that up! Anyway yeah just check CD selling websites.