PDA

View Full Version : what is episode 1 and 2+ going to be about?

Olga
Jun 29, 2004, 05:46 PM
what is it going to be about? Please tell me it isnt going to be like Episode 3, I expected more for that game, to be honest... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

joncushing
Jun 29, 2004, 05:50 PM
PSO ep I & II Plus i think is already out and in japan only, it has some new quests and things, its not an entirely new game and well about a year ago when i last heard about pso plus it was going to be in japan only

lain2k3
Jun 29, 2004, 08:00 PM
Its is ep.1 and 2, with most of the online quests playable offline. like said above, it is a japan only release.

PSOReaper
Jun 30, 2004, 01:03 AM
well the storyline of epsiode 1 and 2 is that on episodeone they find a planet that is habitable and send some people to colonize there which was called pioneer 1 i think but later poioner 2 loses contact with pioneer 1 because of a mysterious explosion so they sent hunters to go down and find out what happened im not quiter sure about episode 2 but that it is a contiueation of episode 1 a person was injured fatally and there was a way to save him they had to do experiments with his body but soon after the experiments went wrong and heathcliff flowen mutated into what is called olga flow i think most parts of this is accurate but this is the storyline as i know it