PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Kid...

Dangerous55
Jun 29, 2004, 07:54 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/06/29/teacher.sex.ap/index.html

TheOneHero
Jun 29, 2004, 08:00 PM
dude...thats....insane....and you call the kid lucky? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif that teacher has *devil eyes* but then again....

wtf....thats wrong.

Madzozs
Jun 29, 2004, 08:02 PM
she's pretty hot dude.

Dangerous55
Jun 29, 2004, 08:04 PM
On 2004-06-29 18:00, TheOneHero wrote:
dude...thats....insane....and you call the kid lucky? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif that teacher has *devil eyes* but then again....

wtf....thats wrong.

Wtf is right?!

TheOneHero
Jun 29, 2004, 08:05 PM
that may be true....but dude.... devil eyes but now as i look closely devil eye girls can be hott too.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Madzozs
Jun 29, 2004, 08:14 PM
I'm all about the pale chicks with the somewhat dark eye makeup. Some sort of vampire kinda thing. You know, lots of sucking. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

TheOneHero
Jun 29, 2004, 08:16 PM
On 2004-06-29 18:14, Madzozs wrote:
I'm all about the pale chicks with the somewhat dark eye makeup. Some sort of vampire kinda thing. You know, lots of sucking. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

very nice...im starting to agree more and more. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Solstis
Jun 29, 2004, 08:21 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif is all I can say about the matter.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Ness
Jun 29, 2004, 08:40 PM
That woman wasn't very attractive. I would hate to lose my virginity to her.

Aredhel
Jun 29, 2004, 10:26 PM
Heh, I live in Tampa right now, so I saw her on the news this morning - getting a better look at her, my first reaction was that she was pretty hot so I'll go with that! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

But really, it sounds like the kid totally consented, so in my opinion he was ready - but that's as far as his responsibilty goes. Her only fault is in being with a kid she knew was too young. But with something as private and personal as sex, shouldn't it always be up to the individual when they're ready? I hope she doesn't get seriously punished for this - she just doesn't deserve it, Didn't people hundreds of years ago marry at the age of 13 or 14 anyways? if you're old enough to have children, then you're probably old enough for sex - especially for males...

AUTO_
Jun 29, 2004, 10:27 PM
On 2004-06-29 18:40, Ness wrote:
I would hate to lose my virginity to her.

I'll take you up on that.

BlackRose
Jun 29, 2004, 10:48 PM
On 2004-06-27 05:59, Ness wrote:
I don't pay much attention to videogame chicks.

.....*bursts out laughing*

TheOneHero
Jun 29, 2004, 11:03 PM
On 2004-06-29 20:48, BlackRose wrote:

*joins in*

LostHero
Jun 29, 2004, 11:30 PM
I wish my middle-school was that fun.

DementorsKiss
Jun 29, 2004, 11:54 PM
When my dad was in high school in 1970s small-town Ohio one of the seniors at his school married one of the teachers. No kidding. Also, our AP Psychology teacher last year had to resign because she had sex with some 17-year-old...this happens all the time here in Atlanta for some reason.

Dangerous55
Jun 30, 2004, 12:14 AM
On 2004-06-29 21:03, TheOneHero wrote:

On 2004-06-29 20:48, BlackRose wrote:

*joins in*

Agreed.

lain2k3
Jun 30, 2004, 01:03 AM
XD

lucky fucker.

Guile
Jun 30, 2004, 04:58 AM
What the...? This reminds me of that one USA made for TV movie..or something like that. Anyway that kid wasn't that lucky..

Madzozs
Jun 30, 2004, 05:21 AM
Didn't people hundreds of years ago marry at the age of 13 or 14 anyways?

People did stuff like that still in the 1920's

Guile
Jun 30, 2004, 06:02 AM
I heard a few times that America has the highest rate of the youngest marriages.

Ness
Jun 30, 2004, 07:53 AM
Why is it so funny that I don't find her attractive?

Ahya
Jun 30, 2004, 08:01 AM
I dont know Ness.. But a hot ass teacher at my school had sex with some of the students in my school and some of the teachers too. She was caught and fired though and her name .. Ms. Lovcik pronounced like "Love chick" kinda strange huh?

Ness
Jun 30, 2004, 08:21 AM
I would never have sex with a teacher. Ever. Mainly because teachers are kind of like parents to me. Not much in the fact they I tell them all my problems (which I don't), but because they are authority figures and probably much older than me.

Ahya
Jun 30, 2004, 08:29 AM
I agree. My teachers are like .. parents .. and i like some, but not all of my teachers, enough to defend for them too..kinda creepy. lol

Dangerous55
Jun 30, 2004, 11:40 AM
She's 23, its not like she has been there for your whole life to seem like a parent.

Fyrin
Jun 30, 2004, 11:57 AM
Interesting.

Ness
Jun 30, 2004, 12:26 PM
On 2004-06-30 09:40, Dangerous55 wrote:
She's 23, its not like she has been there for your whole life to seem like a parent.

You still haven't answered my question.

Dangerous55
Jun 30, 2004, 12:33 PM
On 2004-06-30 10:26, Ness wrote:

You still haven't answered my question.

Holy hell I better get cracking...

Listen I don't know why it amuses me to read your posts, it just does. Ask the other 2 guys that agree.

Subliminalgroove
Jun 30, 2004, 12:49 PM
She IS good looking...

The only reason this kind of thing is thought of as wrong is because our society has arbitrarily considered it so. Whether that is right or wrong is something I will not argue. The fact is, however, that the feeling of lust and sexual attraction comes not from the cognative areas of our brains, but our loins. At thirteen, most people are sexually mature (able to reproduce) and have abandoned the "girls have cooties" mindset. As such I find it rather silly that lust between an adult (the rediculous definition for that word plays into this as well) and another adult is considered natural and fine, the lust between two teenagers is excusable, but the lust between a teenager and a woman in her early 20's is considered evil and wrong.

The only reason it is considered wrong is because at some point our society arbitrarily decided that it was. That a person over the age of 18 (relying on the rediculous assumption that one birthday morning an individual wakes up with the maturity and mental/emotional ability to deal with the rigors of adulthood) is suddenly capable of having sexual relations is illogical. Especially considering that most teenagers ARE sexually active, don't fool yourselves. Why is it considered alright for two teens to flex their love muscles, but not acceptable for a teen and an individual who is in her early twenties?

I especially find it interesting that 16 year old women frequently have sex and end up married to 20 year old men and is commonly accepted, while a woman having sex with a young man is summarily crucified for her crimes.

I do not deny that it is against the law, and part of the responsiblity of being sexually active is knowing when, where, and who. I do find it odd that he didn't decide to fool around with a woman his age. But I hardly find it such an unforgivable offense. That doesn't matter, it is law and both are expected to behave within the constraints of said law. They didn't. That is the end of the story.

Ness
Jun 30, 2004, 01:05 PM
I took another look at her and I could see how some people think she is cute, but to me she looks old and boney.

Siris
Jun 30, 2004, 01:07 PM
That is freakish and wrong, I think.

Dangerous55
Jun 30, 2004, 01:11 PM
On 2004-06-30 11:05, Ness wrote:
I took another look at her and I could see how some people think she is cute, but to me she looks old and boney.

I regret to inform you that your opinion is wrong, sorry.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

dude3282
Jun 30, 2004, 01:16 PM
Very good points from SubliminalGroove, but I'm with Ness.

BlackRose, not jumping on you or anything but I'd say he has his priorities straight if he pays more attention to real people than polygons. Tell me what's so funny.

The only reason it is considered wrong is because at some point our society arbitrarily decided that it was. That a person over the age of 18 (relying on the rediculous assumption that one birthday morning an individual wakes up with the maturity and mental/emotional ability to deal with the rigors of adulthood) is suddenly capable of having sexual relations is illogical.
I'll agree, it is rather twisted that our society condones some things and condemns similar things, simply because of a number. But who's going to decide when someone is emotionally ready for sex? They had to draw a line somewhere, elastic clauses get abused.

I especially find it interesting that 16 year old women frequently have sex and end up married to 20 year old men and is commonly accepted, while a woman having sex with a young man is summarily crucified for her crimes.
I don't like either situation. Relationships based on lust go nowhere, and I wish more people would show some restraint, but our society is sending the wrong messages about sex, resulting in lots of confused kids getting too horny.

navci
Jun 30, 2004, 01:35 PM
I think Subliminalgroove pretty much made all the points I might want to make. Well except for the fact that, everyone here thinks the kid is lucky because they think the teacher is hot. Imagine the case if the teacher isn't considered attractive, even if it was with the kid's consent people will prolly say different things about the matter. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And attractive or not is really subjective, I don't see the need to jump at ness because he doesn't find the said teacher attractive and hence think this is less a "lucky" thing than the rest of you?

Subliminalgroove
Jun 30, 2004, 01:39 PM
On 2004-06-30 11:35, navi wrote:
And attractive or not is really subjective, I don't see the need to jump at ness because he doesn't find the said teacher attractive and hence think this is less a "lucky" thing than the rest of you?

ah, the voice of reason. Thank you Navi.

Phaesphora
Jun 30, 2004, 01:43 PM
i'm not sure about the rest of this debate , but i see this as an incredible slam on her last boyfriend.

'um, you left me for [i]this?'

i feel for him, i mean that's got to be humiliating.

Dangerous55
Jun 30, 2004, 01:52 PM
On 2004-06-30 11:35, navi wrote:
I think Subliminalgroove pretty much made all the points I might want to make. Well except for the fact that, everyone here thinks the kid is lucky because they think the teacher is hot. Imagine the case if the teacher isn't considered attractive, even if it was with the kid's consent people will prolly say different things about the matter. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Well the point of the topic wasnt to bring up that topic, but to show that the school has a teacher that is like that and looks like that.

Ness
Jun 30, 2004, 02:04 PM
On 2004-06-30 11:16, dude3282 wrote:
Very good points from SubliminalGroove, but I'm with Ness.

BlackRose, not jumping on you or anything but I'd say he has his priorities straight if he pays more attention to real people than polygons. Tell me what's so funny.

I too agree with Subby, and thank you for your support. To me, see animated charcters for what they are: animated. They are non-living, 2D objects and personally, I can't get off on that.

Navi Wrote:

Thanks for your support. I think Blackrose was hounding me becasue I'm still a virgin. I don't see why people think sex is such an important thing and should be to everyone else. Or he thought I was attention whoring again like he does with every other post I make.

D55 wrote:

I regret to inform you that your opinion is wrong, sorry.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Opinions can't be wrong because they are, infact, opinions. KTHXBYE.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ness on 2004-06-30 12:05 ]</font>

Dangerous55
Jun 30, 2004, 02:13 PM
On 2004-06-30 12:04, Ness wrote:

JOKE. JOKE. JOKE. JOKE. JOKE. JOKE. JOKE.

Ok, I promise I will never attempt humor again. Instead my posts will now be boring, serious, and uninteresting. Kinda like someones....

Ness
Jun 30, 2004, 02:21 PM
On 2004-06-30 12:13, Dangerous55 wrote:

On 2004-06-30 12:04, Ness wrote:

JOKE. JOKE. JOKE. JOKE. JOKE. JOKE. JOKE.

Ok, I promise I will never attempt humor again. Instead my posts will now be boring, serious, and uninteresting. Kinda like someones....

I knew it was joke and that's why I responded the way I did.

Dangerous55
Jun 30, 2004, 02:24 PM
On 2004-06-30 12:21, Ness wrote:

Whatever you say.

Sord
Jun 30, 2004, 02:25 PM
Well, why I can't tell wether she looks good in my opinion due to my filter blocking the article and such (although it's blatantly obvious what it is) I can say that I personaly see nothing wrong with two people of lengthely diffrent ages going at it. It's like submlimagroove (sp?) said, soceity just deemed it incorrect at some point or another, (no doubt for some stupid reason to, if there even was a reason, pfft)

Age doesn't determine your mental or physical capabilites, just how long you existed. It just allows for a stereotype to try and make categorizing certain times in peoples lives to make it easier to predict things, but everyone is diffrent, especially in this generation, the last, and probably more so in furture generations. Honestly, if it were my choice, I would rather no one ever have the concept of "age," because people are judged wrongly to much because of it.

Ness
Jun 30, 2004, 02:27 PM
On 2004-06-30 12:24, Dangerous55 wrote:

On 2004-06-30 12:21, Ness wrote:

Whatever you say.

If I were serious, I would have brought up all the times you gave your opinion.

Dangerous55
Jun 30, 2004, 02:29 PM
On 2004-06-30 12:27, Ness wrote:

If I were serious, I would have brought up all the times you gave your opinion.

Ok?

Not sure how that would prove anything, but whatever.

Ness
Jun 30, 2004, 02:41 PM
On 2004-06-30 12:25, Sord wrote:
Well, why I can't tell wether she looks good in my opinion due to my filter blocking the article and such (although it's blatantly obvious what it is) I can say that I personaly see nothing wrong with two people of lengthely diffrent ages going at it. It's like submlimagroove (sp?) said, soceity just deemed it incorrect at some point or another, (no doubt for some stupid reason to, if there even was a reason, pfft)

Age doesn't determine your mental or physical capabilites, just how long you existed. It just allows for a stereotype to try and make categorizing certain times in peoples lives to make it easier to predict things, but everyone is diffrent, especially in this generation, the last, and probably more so in furture generations. Honestly, if it were my choice, I would rather no one ever have the concept of "age," because people are judged wrongly to much because of it.

Wehn you think about it, binding someone to a numberis kind of useless because people age and mature at different rates.

Madzozs
Jun 30, 2004, 03:34 PM
Ya know, this may be off topic, but I think SubliminalGroove is a robot. Seriously folks. She seems to be well educated, as well as hot. Those two things are not common, when coupled with common sense. I refuse to believe it.

Dangerous55
Jun 30, 2004, 03:56 PM
On 2004-06-30 13:34, Madzozs wrote:
Ya know, this may be off topic, but I think SubliminalGroove is a robot. Seriously folks. She seems to be well educated, as well as hot. Those two things are not common, when coupled with common sense. I refuse to believe it.

I say an alien, or Al Gore, or both.

RuneLateralus
Jun 30, 2004, 04:05 PM
She is attractive...but then again, I like the punk and goth girls more. Besides, she is blonde. I don't care for blondes. Give me a brunette or "other" (especially dyed red).

And besides...it is still rape. It certainly be "lucky" if it were a 14 year old girl and a 24 year old man. I don't see this as lucky at all...I see it as disturbing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2004-06-30 14:06 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2004-06-30 14:15 ]</font>

lain2k3
Jun 30, 2004, 06:15 PM
sublime, I still think you look too far into things, but i do agree with you.

Ness
Jun 30, 2004, 06:21 PM
On 2004-06-30 16:15, lain2k3 wrote:
sublime, I still think you look too far into things, but i do agree with you.

I think it's nice that she does. He post are nice change and she sees things in ways I would have never expected to look at something.

Subliminalgroove
Jun 30, 2004, 06:58 PM
awww, as always you guys are so nice... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/blush.gif

haha a robot...

Madzozs
Jun 30, 2004, 07:55 PM
you are a robot sub. there is no reason for any non-robot to have all that in one package. i'm serious.

InfernoNR7
Jun 30, 2004, 08:28 PM
On 2004-06-29 20:26, Aredhel wrote:
I hope she doesn't get seriously punished for this - she just doesn't deserve it

Legally, she does, it's Statual Rape. (God, it's something like statual, I can't remember the name). Basically Pedophilism is a crime. (In my state it's if one person is younger than 16, and the other person is older than it is statual rape/pedophilism. Unless one is 15 and the other is 16.) Why do I know this? Becuase I now live in Nevada, and in Nevada people talk about this stuff constantly at school..... *sigh* what a sick world we live in*

BlackRose
Jun 30, 2004, 09:44 PM
Well, seems I've gone to bed with a laugh and woke up the devil.

No, I wasn't ribbing Ness for being a virgin. No, I wasn't trying to make fun of Ness for liking people more than pictures.

I found it funny, so I thought other people might. Now go wrap a tourniquet around that heart of yours.

Aredhel
Jun 30, 2004, 10:21 PM
On 2004-06-30 18:28, InfernoNR7 wrote:

Legally, she does, it's Statual Rape. (God, it's something like statual, I can't remember the name). Basically Pedophilism is a crime. (In my state it's if one person is younger than 16, and the other person is older than it is statual rape/pedophilism. Unless one is 15 and the other is 16.) Why do I know this? Becuase I now live in Nevada, and in Nevada people talk about this stuff constantly at school..... *sigh* what a sick world we live in*

It's called statuitory rape and I was saying that, regardless of what some fucking arbitrary law says, she doesn't deserve to be punished - you just know they're going to come down on her hard.

RuneLateralus
Jun 30, 2004, 10:25 PM
On 2004-06-30 20:21, Aredhel wrote:

It's called statuitory rape and I was saying that, regardless of what some fucking arbitrary law says, she doesn't deserve to be punished - you just know they're going to come down on her hard.

And if this was a guy teacher and a female student, you would say the same thing?

A lot wouldn't and say the teacher was taking advantage of the girl. I see the same thing here. She shouldn't have done that with her students.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2004-06-30 20:26 ]</font>

Ness
Jun 30, 2004, 10:45 PM
On 2004-06-30 19:44, BlackRose wrote:
Well, seems I've gone to bed with a laugh and woke up the devil.

No, I wasn't ribbing Ness for being a virgin. No, I wasn't trying to make fun of Ness for liking people more than pictures.

I found it funny, so I thought other people might. Now go wrap a tourniquet around that heart of yours.

Devil? You seem to be taking this more seriously than I am.

Myopathy
Jun 30, 2004, 10:50 PM
I just want to say that, to an extent, age DOES determine a person's relative maturity. I agree that there is little or no different between a person who is 23 and a person who is 24. However, in the large majority of cases, there is going to be a difference in maturity between someone who is 15 and someone who is 23.

The reason people have the notion that sexual relations between a young minor and someone who is a lot older is "wrong" is basically due to the fact, that in a lot of cases, the youngster is very impressionable and can be manipulated. The law is put there, not because people don't want to see a 23 year old have sex with a 15 year old. It is placed there as a precaution. Of course, minors have sex all the time, but at least with the law there, if a minor IS manipulated into having sex, he or she can do something about it. In this case, it seems both parties did consent on the whole issue, but like subliminalgroove said, a law is a law.

[EDIT] Oh yeah, and I find the woman fairly attractive for a teacher. She would be the most attractive teacher I've ever seen. I think I have lower standards when it comes to teachers or something, hehe.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezellaur on 2004-06-30 20:54 ]</font>

BlackRose
Jun 30, 2004, 10:55 PM
Devil? You seem to be taking this more seriously than I am.

Your call.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlackRose on 2004-06-30 20:57 ]</font>

Myopathy
Jun 30, 2004, 10:58 PM
On 2004-06-30 17:55, Madzozs wrote:
you are a robot sub. there is no reason for any non-robot to have all that in one package. i'm serious.

Haven't met a lot of girls have you?

Not taking anything away from you or anything, sub, but there are plenty of girls out there who are hot and have brains. Not all hot girls are like the airheads you see on Girls Gone Wild.

InfernoNR7
Jun 30, 2004, 11:55 PM
On 2004-06-30 20:21, Aredhel wrote:

Yea, sorry for the incorrect word, I got brain lock, gah. They are going to come down onto her hard, it's the fricken law, I mean, if you went and stole $50 from the local 711 you'd get punished as well (if you were caught). IT shouldn't be a VERY bad punishment, but she should still be punished.

InfernoNR7
Jun 30, 2004, 11:59 PM
On 2004-06-30 20:58, Ezellaur wrote:
Haven't met a lot of girls have you?

Not taking anything away from you or anything, sub, but there are plenty of girls out there who are hot and have brains. Not all hot girls are like the airheads you see on Girls Gone Wild.

My sentiments exactly. There are some gals that actually are smart, and are pretty. I can easily think of a couple examples from my HS, Honors student, 4.0 AND hot gals.

PS, sorry for the double post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfernoNR7 on 2004-06-30 22:00 ]</font>

navci
Jul 1, 2004, 12:10 AM
On 2004-06-30 20:25, RuneLateralus wrote:
And if this was a guy teacher and a female student, you would say the same thing?

A lot wouldn't and say the teacher was taking advantage of the girl. I see the same thing here. She shouldn't have done that with her students.

My thoughts exactly.

Madzozs
Jul 1, 2004, 12:17 AM
When will people learn that doing good in High School is the equivalent of jack shit? In high school, I did no work. I showed 0% effort. For papers, I did the bare minimum. I graduated 5th in my class. The valedictorian was a girl whose gpa was 3.7. I had a 3.5. High school grades do not make a person smart.

As far as whether I have met many girls, I have. No matter how many I meet, it is incredibly rare to see a girl that is very attractive, is book-smart, and has their shit together. I could care less if a person had a 4.0 in high school. That same person could be a complete retard when it comes to common sense.

That is where the debate of intelligence lies. Books/Brains?

Myopathy
Jul 1, 2004, 12:50 AM
"Smart" is subjective. I agree that grades do not show how smart someone is. I normally define smart as being knowledgeable and logical.

In high school, I'll agree there are probably more girls who are somewhat clueless than otherwise. But once you head off the college, especially if you go a more selective one, those ones normally will get weeded out.

InfernoNR7
Jul 1, 2004, 01:34 AM
On 2004-06-30 22:17, Madzozs wrote:
When will people learn that doing good in High School is the equivalent of jack shit? In high school, I did no work. I showed 0% effort. For papers, I did the bare minimum. I graduated 5th in my class. The valedictorian was a girl whose gpa was 3.7. I had a 3.5. High school grades do not make a person smart.

As far as whether I have met many girls, I have. No matter how many I meet, it is incredibly rare to see a girl that is very attractive, is book-smart, and has their shit together. I could care less if a person had a 4.0 in high school. That same person could be a complete retard when it comes to common sense.

That is where the debate of intelligence lies. Books/Brains?

My school seems a bit different than yours. It's easy to discern the ones who are, and aren't, actually my definition of smart (book smart, logically smart, and have a good bit of common sence). (BTW, our senior top 20, out of 2500, is all 3.8+). But, whatever, what was the point in posting this? It's not like any of the last 10 posts have been on topic.

TheOneHero
Jul 1, 2004, 02:20 PM
Damn, i dont get on for ONE day and i have 4 and half pages worth of posts to read,.....this is messed. so im just gonna spit in the wind and duck fast enough.

What she did was wrong, and she was hott, and wrong, and hott, and....wrong/hott.