PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: How are Screenshots Taken?

blehbleh
Jun 30, 2004, 01:23 PM
How does one go about taking screenshots in PSO:BB? And also, where are the screenshots that are taken located?

Eanae
Jun 30, 2004, 01:25 PM
Hit print screen. This works ANYWHERE on a computer. Print Screen will capture the current screen that you are in. Open up paint or some graphic porgram and then paste it in there. Btw, I believe this has already been asked. If not, it belongs on the BB support thread.

Nai_Calus
Jun 30, 2004, 01:39 PM
Er. You don't need to open up paint.

Print Screen is the 'snapshot' key in BB, somewhat like having a controller in port four and a snapshot file. When you hit it, you should hear a sound that you'll be familiar with if you ever took a snapshot on GC - Sounds like an analog camera taking a picture. The images are fullscreen, and are automatically saved to the bmp directory under the BB directory(C:SEGAProgram FilesPHANTASY STAR ONLINE Blue Burstbmp assuming default install location)

The upshot of this is that you can take as many snapshots in a session as your computer's hard drive can hold. The downside is that there's no way to orient the camera the way you can while taking a snapshot on GC. Further upshot is that the screencap is an exact image of what's on your monitor, so you're not limited to tiny images or trying to deal with a capture card and the like. 1024x768 full-screen shots = Nice.

Eanae
Jun 30, 2004, 02:00 PM
Well I don't play BB, and mostly ignore the BB threads, so I really wouldn't know. I was just saying what I know to be helpful http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

ArrabA
Jun 30, 2004, 05:37 PM
in my computer just pressing the Print Screen Button doesnt work i must press it for about 2/3 seconds dunno if its the same for you

Arislan
Jun 30, 2004, 05:55 PM
Should just be a quick tap, the screen will freeze for a frame or two, then you're good to go. You may have to hold it, never had that experience, but to each his own I guess.

blehbleh
Jun 30, 2004, 05:59 PM
wonderful thanks!