PDA

View Full Version : Settle the score PSO ep3

KrazyKone12
Jun 30, 2004, 05:00 PM
All who agree who like PSO ep3, and who did'nt post here and why?

InfinityXXX
Jul 1, 2004, 01:37 AM
I think ep.3 is one of the best games ever. I don't like the fighting style but i like the story and how its connected to ep.1 and 2.

Arislan
Jul 1, 2004, 01:41 AM
Note: You're posting in an Ep 3 forum well after the game has been out, where most of the detractors will long since have fled the forums. Don't expect many dislikes.

zimmk2vgc
Jul 1, 2004, 09:56 AM
On 2004-06-30 23:41, Arislan wrote:
Note: You're posting in an Ep 3 forum well after the game has been out, where most of the detractors will long since have fled the forums. Don't expect many dislikes.

Only a few weeks you know....

Arislan
Jul 1, 2004, 12:30 PM
In the UK. In total, it's been out over 10 months.

Myopathy
Jul 1, 2004, 10:10 PM
Why has the EP3 forums died?

Nai_Calus
Jul 1, 2004, 10:13 PM
Because Ep3 gets boring even faster than Ep1&2.

*shudder*

Etheral_Light
Jul 17, 2004, 01:26 PM
yeah but only to those who don't like this games style of play. Episode III is one of those game which to a person can either be very good, or very bad like marmite http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

so you'll still see a lot of people playing i should imagine.

EDIT: sorry i realised i put 2 and not 3 fixed now

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Etheral_Light on 2004-07-19 09:08 ]</font>

Zebulan7
Jul 17, 2004, 03:00 PM
Ep 3 is geared for a different kind of gamer. I think ST was sorta stupid with such a drastic change, you won't get the loyal gamers of PSO like you did with v.2, GC, XB, Plus, BB. Ep3 gamers are from an entirly different sect, if I may call them that. Then again, it does result in more Hunters Lisense money. See, Nintendo only changed the graphics in Zelda, but not the game play, so the same bought it. Reverse is true for Ep 3, they changed it all (but yet they did it before when putting the "O" on. ...

I put like, cause I like it!

Azbats
Jul 21, 2004, 11:13 AM
Agreed! You either like or dislike card games. I like Poker because it's social and fun. I don't like PSO Ep3 because it's intrinsically boring. Yeah nice little story bits but lack of diversity, too slow... It's not getting a Christmas Card.

Getintothegame
Jul 22, 2004, 02:23 PM
I liked PSO3. It just got really repetitive with people using same decks and spammers. You know who I'm talking about.

Gjl
Jul 22, 2004, 02:29 PM
Whoever said this forum died is right. Nobody seems to mind all the bumping here since it's the only way people are actually posting in here, heh.

Nisshoku
Jul 22, 2004, 02:55 PM
This forum is far from dead, at least in my eyes.

So it's not the hack-and-slash adventure Episode I and II was... Episode III was originally and is meant to be a strategy RPG, nothing more.

Granted, there are over-used decks and people who like to bug the crap out of everyone... No matter what game you play, you're going to have these people. All one can do is grin and bear it, and hope you find someone who is original.

I have always been original in the construction of my own decks, and am willing to aid friends and such with cards I have...

I've had the game since it's release, and although I may not pay much notice to ranks and competition, I play the game just for fun, really.

That's why I always try to check up on current happenings for Episode 3, even though I don't fanatically play like I did when I first had the game.

Either way, I still enjoy this game quite a bit, despite how others tihkn how bad they think it is.

Tana-Ka
Jul 26, 2004, 01:55 PM
I like it because I've been following the Phantsy star series for awhile. I'm just very close with it and the gameplay is a nice change of pace. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif