PDA

View Full Version : Lavis Cannon

KAMIKAZI
Jul 1, 2004, 03:05 PM
Im a lvl 109 HUcast and i have currently equipped Del Saber Busters but im only to ULT Mines and VR Space ship Ult Im a greenill. Is that Lavis cannon ez to get at the point im at or is the chances to large for my class to get one?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KAMIKAZI on 2004-07-01 13:06 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Jul 1, 2004, 03:11 PM
If you really want a Lavis Cannon, do yourself a favour and make a REDRIA Force and pipe Pouilly Slimes for one. >_<

PURPLENUM Tollaws are supposedly vaguely plausible, but I don't belive that.

TatuPreb119
Jul 1, 2004, 03:14 PM
The Lavis isn't easy at any level!

Trunks152Aura
Jul 1, 2004, 03:14 PM
Greenil-Lavis Cannon-Morfos-1 / 25,206-Ulimate

in Seabed.Last and hardest stage in game

There are less than 10 Morfos per Run I think. Only found in lower level

LoreSeeker
Jul 1, 2004, 03:49 PM
On 2004-07-01 13:11, Ian-KunX wrote:
If you really want a Lavis Cannon, do yourself a favour and make a REDRIA Force and pipe Pouilly Slimes for one. >_<

PURPLENUM Tollaws are supposedly vaguely plausible, but I don't belive that.

Ian knows his stuff. Whenever you have the option to pipe for a rare, by all means, DO IT. The drop rates are so much better... Oh, except for Bluefull Heaven Punisher, that thing's a bitch to find anyway (1/200 something from Hildetorr).

KAMIKAZI
Jul 1, 2004, 09:11 PM
Thanks guys for the very fast responses i made a redria 2 hours ago im using my HUcast mag so im at lvl 11 now but im on the mines wish me luck it should go much faster to get to ultimate with a redria with a supped up mag once again thanks

Nai_Calus
Jul 1, 2004, 09:28 PM
It'll take a few slimes to get it(Anywhere from one to *insert stupidly high number here*), but the average rate is about 1/22. I got it in 8, know people who took 44. Still the fastest, easiest way to get it.

And once you have it, look around REDRIA some more. REDRIA is a really great ID, especially for HUs and FOs. You can find a bunch of neat stuff for your HUcast pretty easily on REDRIA. God/Arm, Demolition Comet, Red Handgun, God/Battle... REDRIA is the kind of ID you make because you notice you can easily pipe something, and then when you get to Ult you realize that it's just flat-out awesome.

Xaos127
Jul 1, 2004, 11:40 PM
ive done over 400 sea bed runs with greennill and guess what NO LAVIS CANNON, mind you i did find a heavens punisher http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Shintaro04
Jul 1, 2004, 11:56 PM
On 2004-07-01 21:40, Xaos127 wrote:
ive done over 400 sea bed runs with greennill and guess what NO LAVIS CANNON, mind you i did find a heavens punisher http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

You Lucky bastard, I hate you.........not really, Heavens Punisher is not that great.
Anyway, Good Luck in hunting Lavis Cannon guys.
*wishes luck myself as well*

Corey
Jul 2, 2004, 02:57 AM
Skyly has a findable Lavis.
I should know, I found one with 20 hit...though I lost it when I was online...FSOD...
Lost my S&Y too...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Butoden
Jul 2, 2004, 04:00 AM
You should be able to go trough Spaceship, fighting and defeating Gol Dragon in Ultimate should be easy around your level. I'll probably reach Ultimate Seabed before I reach Ult. Ruins! Heuh..
Just remember to use those freeze traps hmm?

FattyMcGee
Jul 2, 2004, 05:27 AM
On 2004-07-01 21:40, Xaos127 wrote:

that is ridiculously lucky.

Want to know my luck with drop rates? 15 Viridia Temple mil lillies, and only 1 standstill shield to show for it >.<

Zion88
Jul 2, 2004, 10:49 AM
Which mission is best for finding the lavis cannon with redria?

lain2k3
Jul 2, 2004, 10:52 AM
Addicting food, middle of caves 2. There is a room with 2 slimes, that when split yield a total of 8.

PaleKid15
Jul 2, 2004, 01:34 PM
I would reccomend a redria RAmarl doing partial TTF's and piping. Rangers are best at killing slimes, RAmals have rabarta and their support techs make them best solo chars. FS pwns slimes. Plus they have "high" mst, so they're good for piping.

I have NEVER found a red slime before the 2 hour mark hen piping. I know it's all luck, but it's been very consistent for me.

572 partial runs of TTF will meet the drop rate "requirement". And you will gain MANY levels in the process. Partial TTFs can go very quickly if you have help. And once again, I know it's luck, but I find red slimes much faster doing TTFs than piping.

Jason
Jul 3, 2004, 09:16 AM
...Go for what Ian have said. It only took me 3 red slimes to get one myself. And like he said, Redria is a great ID. You can get a Magic Stone "Iritista" from a Hildetorr in a same chance for a Lavis Cannon from a red slime that can create one of the best Slicers of this game.

DLShAdOw
Jul 3, 2004, 01:16 PM
my 120 purplenum force fiund a lavis cannon from a tallow

Shintaro04
Jul 4, 2004, 12:02 AM
On 2004-07-03 11:16, DLShAdOw wrote:
my 120 purplenum force fiund a lavis cannon from a tallow

Why are u guys so damn luky?!?!?!?!?!?
I just don't Get it.......
Anyway, i think Redria would be the best ID to find Lavis Cannons.

Dillon
Jul 4, 2004, 12:55 AM
It is..

Lavis (and maybe Demo Comet..or Twin Brand) are all I'm piping for (even though I can't really pipe for a Twin Brand) before I retire my Redria HUmar.

I'm in Ult, and..there's not much to get there, really. Although I would like having a Soul Banish, my chances of getting it aren't too good, and doing continuous runs for it would take far too much time, even at L200.

But yes..just pipe for it in that one room in the Addicting Food quest..with two slimes.

But be careful that the slimes, once split into 8, don't start killing eachother.

KAMIKAZI
Jul 4, 2004, 02:03 AM
yeah guys thanks for the more responses i just finiehs hard so im off to very hard wish me luck!! me need that lavis cannon badddd

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 4, 2004, 07:04 AM
Good luck... I'm sure you need it. I once tried piping for something. I gave up not finding anything. Then i stuck to my usally runs and found it a few days later. So whatever floats your boat go with. You can't change the game so bare down and give it heck.

... goodluck