PDA

View Full Version : Do onto others...

Akulamenuri
Jul 1, 2004, 04:50 PM
I know you hear people say do onto others as you would want them to do to you, well I didnt know this also applied to PSO.

Earlier today someone I was playinng with in Ultimate wasnt hitting anything because his ATA was so low, so he wanted to trade for one of my God/Arms, he sent me a trade window and I saw that he didnt have alot to offer and out of generosity I let him have the God/Arm because I can pipe for more.
Later on in a VR Temple run a Hildetorr popped down and happen to drop down, I killed it got a Kamui, something that I had kind of been looking for. Someone else in the room tells me how bad they and some other guy were looking for it last night so I gladly gave the weapon away. And finally about 5 minutes ago I was playing Forest on my friend's game, and he suddenly had to go. Just when he was about to leave I found a Photon Drop which he is really trying to collect and I gave it to him. I was about to go up to town and leave since I was by myself but I keep playing just to see what I might find. Get to a room and kill a Tollaw and it drops a red box. I see I cant equip it and immediately thought it was something like Final Impact, so decide to go to town and see what it is anyway. I tek it and I see the words say HANDGUN:MILLA (I start jumping up and down like a school girl). After it had been tekked it had 15% Hit.

Im not sure if the luck came from me helping people or was it just at random, but this shyt rocks.

jspacemunkey
Jul 1, 2004, 05:06 PM
very nice. pso rewarded you for being a kind player, and for that i hate you. just kidding. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif that's an incredible find!

Ketchup345
Jul 1, 2004, 05:07 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif
I hate you. -.-

Yes, doing nice things may result in good things. I've just never heard of anything like this though. Very nice, good luck getting a Guld now (and make sure you are positive on which way to combine it to get the GM with 15% hit).

Congrats though. Maybe I should start giving valuable stuff away...

Nai_Calus
Jul 1, 2004, 05:08 PM
*kills you* ^_^

Have fun hunting for Guld. XP

Sitka
Jul 1, 2004, 05:18 PM
And that is exactly why I like playing with you AKU!

I hate the box whores.

Share and share alike, I says.

Let me know if you're up for running a little later.

RicoRoyal
Jul 1, 2004, 05:23 PM
15 hit... congratufookinglations, that is an amazing find by all meanings of the word amazing.

You deserved it, and I'm sure you will be further rewarded when you find Guld. Good luck with that, and keep on doing your thing. It's people like you that make this game worthwhile online. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

LoreSeeker
Jul 1, 2004, 05:51 PM
That is one of the rarest things you can find in the game. A legit Guld Milla is probably the single rarest, legitly obtainable weapon. And man... you gave away a Kamui? Will you be my friend?

jnblz316
Jul 1, 2004, 08:24 PM
yeah congrats on the find man. there's not too many people as nice as you on pso. if they are then most likely they're unlegit. but your actually cool. where were you when i was playing xbox lol. i was really looking for someone to do run with online but no one was around. again congrats on the find.

Akulamenuri
Jul 1, 2004, 08:31 PM
Ill play with you later Sitka if you get online.

My main character is a Viridia (The Katana ID) so giving it away was no biggie, although ive seen 3 torrs and no kamui.

segadrm10
Jul 1, 2004, 08:57 PM
congrats on find the handgun, that is a nice way of pso repaying u for ur kindness.

doubletake123
Jul 1, 2004, 09:11 PM
nice find, actually very, very, very nice find. Good luck with guld.

Fyrin
Jul 1, 2004, 10:32 PM
Akulamenuri, that a pretty good find, man! I really need to start playing online.

Xaos127
Jul 1, 2004, 11:46 PM
You are a great person, yet i will still gladly kill you *stab stab*

lain2k3
Jul 1, 2004, 11:55 PM
I give away stuff like that all the time, twin brands, partisan of lightning, rare units, red swords, red slicers, red handguns, kamui, demo comets, twin chakram, materials, grinders, all sorts of good stuff.

I wish I would get a fucking break from this game.

**kills pso for being an asshole**

Shintaro04
Jul 2, 2004, 12:03 AM
On 2004-07-01 21:55, lain2k3 wrote:
I give away stuff like that all the time, twin brands, partisan of lightning, rare units, red swords, red slicers, red handguns, kamui, demo comets, twin chakram, materials, grinders, all sorts of good stuff.

I wish I would get a fucking break from this game.

**kills pso for being an asshole**

I wish you best of LUCK!

FattyMcGee
Jul 2, 2004, 05:34 AM
this is the kind of "luck" that will start you on your insane search to finish what you started finding (a.k.a. finding a GULD). It'll be a bitch.

But congrats on the great find! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

--fatty

Sitka
Jul 2, 2004, 11:32 AM
Lain - I would give my right delsaber's arm for the stuff you give away.

Seriously, I have trouble finding really good rares and was finding mostly high-level discs (which had great trade value). Then Pistons pmed me. Now, I'm finding pretty good rares, but discs have gotten scarce. I can see a Pistons' theory thread starting up.

Aku - it was fun playing with you last night.

You up for some c-mode tonight?

MaxBuster
Jul 2, 2004, 12:01 PM
Aku, since you're in such a generous mood, can I have that Milla? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Akulamenuri
Jul 2, 2004, 12:55 PM
Ive never played Challenge Mode before http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif, I also hear its not HUmar friendly.

Sitka
Jul 2, 2004, 02:37 PM
Aku

You've got to at least try c-mode.

It's a blast.

You could make a new Hucast or Hucaseal and join us?

Aku Jr.?