PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: From Beta to Final

Eihwaz
Jul 1, 2004, 07:57 PM
While reading the news update about purchasing the full version of BB (w00t Chameleon Scythe!), I was thinking...

If you already have the Open Beta client, do you still have to download the new file? Maybe just the new patches?

Or is this question just retarded? O_o

Eanae
Jul 1, 2004, 08:56 PM
On 2004-07-01 17:57, Eihwaz wrote:
While reading the news update about purchasing the full version of BB (w00t Chameleon Scythe!), I was thinking...

If you already have the Open Beta client, do you still have to download the new file? Maybe just the new patches?

Or is this question just retarded? O_o

I think it's the last one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I believe you need to download the new file, because that's going to be what essentially makes it the "full release" and no longer beta. The file will most likely include the new patches. But like ive said in other BB posts, I don't play it, so don;t exactly really put trust in my answer here, I'm just stating what I think. >.<

Para
Jul 1, 2004, 11:15 PM
Just use the beta client... obviously they will have an update for the beta client to full.

Eihwaz
Jul 2, 2004, 12:16 AM
On 2004-07-01 21:15, Nites wrote:
Just use the beta client... obviously they will have an update for the beta client to full.

Excellent.

So, I'll just have to register credit card stuff, etc?

slickochet
Jul 4, 2004, 12:06 AM
have they fixed that alt-tab crach bug yet? that does my head in

Samm
Jul 4, 2004, 10:47 AM
On 2004-07-03 22:06, slickochet wrote:
have they fixed that alt-tab crach bug yet? that does my head in

Thats not a bug, its intentional.

ArrabA
Jul 4, 2004, 08:40 PM
after this maintenance we shall see if the beta auto-updates or we shall have to download the full version