PDA

View Full Version : I just got my first SS card!

Skuda
Jul 1, 2004, 09:49 PM
I was kicking Break's butt in "Called Out". I got a B+ rank (I usually get a B or higher) and My third card in the blue pack was a gold background colored Chaos Bringer+. I was on the phone with my friend Zelutos and he said I sounded like a girl who just got asked out by a hunky guy. I AM SOOO HAPPY!

Chaos Bringer+ rocks!

Marcian
Jul 1, 2004, 11:23 PM
Ha ha! That's awesome! I am so happy for you! What's it like? Have you tried using it yet? Are they awesome trump cards?

You know, that's trading power online.

God Bless,
Ben

Kiri
Jul 2, 2004, 12:12 AM
On 2004-07-01 21:23, Marcian wrote:

You know, that's trading power online.

you cant trade S, SS, or E rarity cards online...or offline.

Nisshoku
Jul 2, 2004, 10:44 AM
Actually Kuda, you're not alone. Chaos Bringer + was my first SS Rank card too. (Currently 16On/26Off)

They only drawback for it? You can't move until you kill something with this, or until you use a certain Assist Card to help it move.

Still, it looks quite awesome.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Nisshoku- on 2004-07-02 08:46 ]</font>

OCeminem
Jul 2, 2004, 09:40 PM
i think i may b one of the luckiest ppl on pso cause i got a lavis cannon for my first ss rank at lvl 50 hero offline red pack i tured lvl 50 and that was my first card that was alont time ago though im lvl 72 offline and i quit playin cause i havnt gotten any cards offline since that really lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OCeminem on 2004-07-08 18:12 ]</font>

Skuda
Jul 5, 2004, 09:27 PM
yesterday I got another SS rank. guess what.

I got another Chaos bringer+. I want a delbiter...

tai_EX
Jul 7, 2004, 07:18 PM
wow your lucky.... im jelous... all i get is crappy cards.

Lede
Jul 7, 2004, 09:41 PM
Ummm i dont really want to burst your bubble but...c bringer+ is a very common ss ran for offline us players, its every ones 1st ss rank offline, in fact its the only ss ra you will ever get untillu get lucky with a evolution, or have insanely high online and offline levels, you will see about maybe 1 every 8 or so battles if u play long enough.

agenevil
Jul 10, 2004, 11:56 PM
wow, way to bring the house down lede... congrats, Scott. I;m looking for delbiter too... lol

phoenixphire
Jul 11, 2004, 09:52 AM
On 2004-07-07 19:41, Lede wrote:
Ummm i dont really want to burst your bubble but...c bringer+ is a very common ss ran for offline us players, its every ones 1st ss rank offline, in fact its the only ss ra you will ever get untillu get lucky with a evolution, or have insanely high online and offline levels, you will see about maybe 1 every 8 or so battles if u play long enough.

It may be the most common SS (It was my first, too), but it's an SS nonetheless. Sure, it may not be as great of an accomplishment as, say, Inda Belra +, but it's an accompleshment all the same.

hucasts_rock
Jul 11, 2004, 12:14 PM
On 2004-07-05 19:27, Scott_Kuda wrote:
yesterday I got another SS rank. guess what.

I got another Chaos bringer+. I want a delbiter...

I've gotten about 6 or 7 delbiters, but I haven't gotten either Chaos Bringer(+), and I want both http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I wish I could trade you Scott. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Etheral_Light
Jul 17, 2004, 07:47 AM
yeah they shud really change that

yes chaos bringer + is good if used right, the best thing to do is to have a stamina ready, then during the 8 turns have CB+ kill as much as possible before it wares off, using stamina will give it and everything else 9 movement. After it wares off you should have some decent movement http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif