PDA

View Full Version : GC: Getting to Ultimate

NeoGeo777
Jul 1, 2004, 10:08 PM
I would like to noe wut level you were when you beat the ruins on very hard mode i have the gamecube version if it makes a difference and i am talking about offline. thanks for your replies.

Fyrin
Jul 1, 2004, 10:13 PM
When I beat very hard I was level 43 at the time with my HUnewearl. I must say, Ultimate mode on Gamecube is whole lot easier than on Dreamcast.

AlbinoRando
Jul 2, 2004, 12:08 AM
I think I was on level 77 when i beat very hard with my Humar. (I have the xbox version if it matters)

Jul 2, 2004, 03:45 AM
lv 60 with my fomar
lv 78 with my humar
lv 83 with my huneweal
it is really late (i know)
but i hate single player

Kuea
Jul 2, 2004, 03:47 AM
usually it is around 60 for me

PSOReaper
Jul 2, 2004, 03:53 AM
level 75 here

Butoden
Jul 2, 2004, 04:03 AM
I beat VHard Ruins with my lv 60 RAmarl just yesterday.

Faust
Jul 2, 2004, 06:40 AM
Beat it with my HUmar at about 50 I think. Don't remember anyone else... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

EDIT: Or wait... maybe it was sooner... I just got to Ultimate Ruins with my lvl 60 HUmar, so I don't remember... Hmm...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Faust on 2004-07-02 04:41 ]</font>

Tact
Jul 2, 2004, 07:00 AM
I beat Vhard Falz at lvl 79 with my RAmarl...thanks, Draw Blaster...

Xaos127
Jul 2, 2004, 08:36 AM
just this week got thru wit my FOnewm at Lv 70, 71 after killing Falz

Sitka
Jul 2, 2004, 11:23 AM
Best is 40 with twinked Racaseal

I've set up three new chars for c-mode (erased my mistake chars including a 95 so-called meelee fomar - meh) and I plan on running them through Episode II to see the lowest level I can get them into ultimate with.

They will be twinked - mats/mag/weps/ whatever hand-me downs I can give them.

Redira Hunewearl, Whitil Fonewearl, Purplenum Hucast.

It should be fun - Goal is to try for something close to the 36 level (was it Vulpes Mundi?).

I'm thinking the Hunewearl stands the best chance.

Any bets?

lain2k3
Jul 2, 2004, 11:35 AM
Switch you purplenum and whitill IDs now.

I mean NOW.

If you ever want Psycho wand, you need a fleshie purplenum.

If you want to do whitill ruins a lot, you need a non force to do ruins.

Sitka
Jul 2, 2004, 11:44 AM
Lain, I know what you're saying but:

"Big Boy" works pretty good for a huge, fat, pink/purple hucast and so I kinda just stayed with it - I made it for c-mode and I kind like it now.

"c-moder" was the cute little fonewearl and it just seems like whitil was a good, in-demand id for c-mode and a fonewearl is in demand, so ... I kinda went with it - she is probably the most changeable char.

I have a psycho wand - got it with my Purplenum Ramarl - along with shitloads of other stuff.

As an xboxer (I know, thread says 'cube'), I have 12 total chars and have all the id's covered. I just didn't find any of my chars/ids in HOT demand so I made some new ones.

So, I definitely agree with your logic, but I was having fun. I may go ahead and change them later, but once I get them going full blast in c-mode, I'll stick with them.

BTW, got Bu-EI with my Skyly Racast Ep I, finished stages 1 and 2 for Ep II and we're set to tackle stage III tonight. Any suggestions (If the Gol Dragon was that hard, I can only imagine what the Gryphon has in store for us. Yikes!!!).

lain2k3
Jul 2, 2004, 11:57 AM
sorry for being off topic http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Gi gue appears in mountain area, gibbles in seaside.

for gi gue, let the force stay behind and solo kill him, the rest of the team move on to kill gees and the next waves. You, as a ranger, need to make sure gees are out of the air at all times. The butt stinger shots are a serious waste of resources if people get hit with them.

For gibbles, You can use freeze traps and kill him with the hunters, but another way to do it is to have a hunter run in circles (counterclockwise) around gibbles, while you (RA) and the force attack it.(barta) this conserves traps for other situations.

And for mericarol, freeze traps are the only way to go. stack 3 or so traps, and the pound the shit out of him.

For gal gryphon, you need to stay as far away as possible, and give hunters any extra scapes you have, because they have by far the highest risk of dying. Force will be using barta on just about everything in this challenge.

Hope that helps.

And about that psycho wand... *kills*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lain2k3 on 2004-07-02 10:01 ]</font>

Sitka
Jul 2, 2004, 12:10 PM
For on-topic, this thread has been repeated so many times, I don't mind if we stray just a bit.

For strategy - wow! THANKS!! (Asia, are you getting this - or maybe you already had it). Thanks again.

For the Psycho Wand (ducks/covers head) - I have 2.

But for some stupid quirk of fate, I haven't found a damn demo comet since I played on gamecube - go figure!