PDA

View Full Version : Pizzed off

InfinityXXX
Jul 2, 2004, 12:55 AM
Me and my two freinds are going to this party to celebrate us becoming juniors. We get to the party and when we get there my one freind starts actin like he doesn't know us. All while we at the party evry time i try to talk to him he starts to listen but walks off while i'm talkin and starts talkin to someone else, like me and my friend don't exist. So anyways the host of the party brings out beers,and I start getting my things, ready to go. My freind thats acting like a jerk knows i hate alchohol and that i'm always the designated driver when crap like this happens. He starts talkin to his "new" freinds and majority of the party swarms around me. Hes about half drunk and he starts tellin me to have a drink and i'm like no, you know i don't drink and i don't beleive in it. He then says to the people who are watching "hey look at this, a non drinker" and i'm like whats so wrong whith me not drinking. Then the people that are watching start sayin i'm actin like a girl and callin me a bitch. He then starts sayin that i'm actin like a pussy and i'm say whatever. He then says that this is why i never get invited nowhere because i'm to much of a goody two shoes. He starts sayin stuff about how hes better than me and how hes "cooler" than me and how i'm not goin to be
"popular". Now at this point i'm in shock cuz i don't even know what hes talkin about and why is he talkin about he being better than me. I then get my friend and we leave. While i'm leavin everyone in the party is saying booo. I drive off and i'm about pissed off to all extent. Me and my freind start talkin about how my freind acted like and we stop at a stoplight. All of a sudden some person with a cruddy piece of a crap for a car starts rearin up his engine wanting me to race him. I race him just to shut him up and the police stop me. So now i'm at home pisssed off with a $120 ticket. I've known my friend for 3 years and this is the first time he acted like this ever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2004-07-01 22:58 ]</font>

Firocket1690
Jul 2, 2004, 02:54 AM
Alcohol is fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Most of "friend A"'s actions were mostly probably due to peer pressure.

.. the race was your choice >=/

Armok
Jul 2, 2004, 04:35 AM
Street Racing are you mad. Have you never seen Back to the future 3.

Guile
Jul 2, 2004, 04:41 AM
I gotta say..I would beat your friends ass if I were you. Than raced.

Ness
Jul 2, 2004, 07:45 AM
This is what happens when caring too much about what others think of them goes wrong. I tend to associate myself with weak-minded people like that. All of my friends accept me for what i am and that's all I ask.

Outrider
Jul 2, 2004, 01:32 PM
Eh, the guy's just a punk. Your best bet would've been to just not let it get to you.

I can't count the number of times I've turned someone elses attempts to insult me into them looking like an idiot.

InfinityXXX
Jul 2, 2004, 05:18 PM
He called me and i answer and he was talkin abuot the party and bragging how he got wasted......????.. I..don't..give...a...damn...if you got drunk. I hung up on him and pizzed me off even more. What his damn problem is, is that he wants to fit into this so called "in crowd" and he thinks he can ditch his freinds when hes around those people and then talk to us when hes not around that incrowd. If i was the way i use to act like before i found jesus i would've conjured up the ghetto in me and cussed his ass out in front of everyone. I still have visions of those bastards saying boooo and its pissing me off hour by hour....

Eanae
Jul 2, 2004, 06:12 PM
Since when is the druggies and alcaholics the in crowd? And why do they call themselves popular when in fact everyone really hates them? Your friend needs a good dose of reality. That thing called the real world will catch up to him fast and give him what he deserves http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Solstis
Jul 2, 2004, 06:18 PM
On 2004-07-02 15:18, InfinityXXX wrote:
He called me and i answer and he was talkin abuot the party and bragging how he got wasted......????.. I..don't..give...a...damn...if you got drunk. I hung up on him and pizzed me off even more. What his damn problem is, is that he wants to fit into this so called "in crowd" and he thinks he can ditch his freinds when hes around those people and then talk to us when hes not around that incrowd. If i was the way i use to act like before i found jesus i would've conjured up the ghetto in me and cussed his ass out in front of everyone. I still have visions of those bastards saying boooo and its pissing me off hour by hour....

Conjured up the ghetto?

... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

But I agree, they are losers.

InfinityXXX
Jul 2, 2004, 06:41 PM
When we were at that party and he started sayin that stuff to me it was like he was a different freakin person. He use to be my numero uno amigo and now he starts actin like that. I think thats why i couldn't do anything when he was sayin that stuff to me in front of everyone. I still can't believe that he could be that influenced by people that he would turn on me. I really need to get this off my mind, maybe i should play super smash bros meelee and take out my agression that way.

...p.s conjuring ghetto and getting ghetto on one person is when one goes into Ultrabitch mode.

InfernoNR7
Jul 2, 2004, 07:50 PM
On 2004-07-02 16:12, Eanae wrote:
Since when is the druggies and alcaholics the in crowd? And why do they call themselves popular when in fact everyone really hates them? Your friend needs a good dose of reality. That thing called the real world will catch up to him fast and give him what he deserves http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Heh, around here that IS the in crowd, well, more like the underage drinkers and the sluts/guys who have lotsa sex. What a corrupted place I live in, why did my dad have to be stationed in Nevada, gah.

Ness
Jul 2, 2004, 08:32 PM
I think people who have to drink to be "cool" of have fun are losers.

Aredhel
Jul 2, 2004, 11:56 PM
Ya, the In-Crowd at my High School were those sluts/drug-addicts/underage drinkers as well. I couldn't help but think 'how pathetic?' - even when I was still a student. But seriously I never cared much until I realized how precious life is. What if I'm driving one night and some fucking teen who's fucked up and driving comes barreling down the road and runs into me? Would anything I THOUGHT about this in-crowd truly matter anymore? I'd be dead or paralyzed or fine or whatever, but nothing would save me from the fact that I was subjected to the choices of a complete stranger. All I know is, 3 teens from a local school died in a car accident from being fucked-up and going 90 mph on some back road and running into a 77-year old man driving as well. Some of my close friends have gotten into accidents from being fucked up by the very object of their ambitions - a state of true alcohol-induced bliss coupled with the instantaneous wreckage of their cars and their lives. Nothing in this world can save you from the dumb, fucking irresponsible decisions of even the elite..... in-crowd.

Mad world...

Dangerous55
Jul 3, 2004, 02:02 AM
I never drank, neither did my friend. Quite a feat when you consider my county has the second highest underage drinking rate in the nation.

Glad I didnt and glad I don't since I wanna be a cop. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Deathscythealpha
Jul 3, 2004, 12:03 PM
Well, your friend sounds like a complete jerk if he's going to turn on you at a party like that and trying to make himself seem big by mocking you. I would just ignore the guy for a week or something, see how important he thinks your friendship is.

The street race thing sounds a bit stupid though, you shouldnt have let yourself get galled (think thats the right spelling) into something like that.

DarthFomar
Jul 3, 2004, 01:20 PM
On 2004-07-02 21:56, Aredhel wrote:
What if I'm driving one night and some fucking teen who's fucked up and driving comes barreling down the road and runs into me?

The first thing that comes to my mind when I see someone on the wrong side of the road *or careening on both sides* is......slam the brakes while heading for the ditch/curb. As fate would have it they would probably crash into a "Diesel" later down the road. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

adamgnome104
Jul 3, 2004, 10:43 PM
I can't wait till your "friend" dies of alcohol poisening. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Or some other crap like event.

(It was your own fault about the race, but you shouldn't of done it to relieve anger. @_@)

anwserman
Jul 3, 2004, 10:47 PM
Wait a second... you street-raced and expect not to get caught?

I'll not continue ranting on or I'll get pissed.

noob-of-fury
Jul 7, 2004, 03:45 AM
On 2004-07-02 02:41, Guile wrote:
I gotta say..I would beat your friends ass if I were you. Than raced.

Hell I wouldn't have just beaten his ass, I probably would have beaten his ass and then handed it to him on a pike. That type of action just does not fly in my book. And I admit that I haven't read all the posts YET but in case no one has said this yet, THE FUCKER IS NOT YOUR FRIEND. If he acts like it again tell him to go blow his goat. Peer pressure or not, that was one little bit of material that makes me give him the daily FUCKSTICK AWARD. Also, it proves you're a far cooler person than he is by being a designated driver for your friends and by not bending to the pressure.

People like him should fucking die.

Arislan
Jul 7, 2004, 04:01 AM
::Reads above:: While I wouldn't put it quite that way, I agree. This guy isn't your friend. You're being "convienient" for him to hang around with whenever he doesn't have his little clique to hang with. Maybe in a few years, if he grows out of it, he may actually consider a relationship with you, but for now, he's jsut being a dick, and doesn't deserve your friendship.

Evil_Althena8
Jul 9, 2004, 06:21 PM
ah yes, this applies so much to me. My best friend has social group problems. He is a combination of geek and cool party kid. He doesn't have the typical geeky image, he looks like stocky prep, but he plays video games, RPGs, Dungeons and Dragons, you name it. I don't consider myself just a geek. I have many different groups of friends also, some of whom obviously aren't into gaming. The problem with him is, when he's around his other friends he acts totally different, like he has to be funny and cool. When he is around us(me and/or the "geek" friends), he is himself. He tries to cover up the fact that he's into gaming and RPGs to everyone else. He's very self conscious, looks in the mirror every chance he gets. He really pisses me off sometimes with all of that. But, I guess thats how it is to be him.