PDA

View Full Version : Beating Poullix...

MT7218
Jul 2, 2004, 04:10 AM
I decided to acutaly try playing this game agian after I got insanely fustrated at two of the offline quests that I always seemed to lose... well, tonight, I managed to beat one of them, and now I made it to Polluix. I managed to take off about half of her HP when she parlyzed me DIRECTLY... does anyone have any good stratiges for beating her, besides the obvious of getting lucky?

Garanz2
Jul 2, 2004, 05:53 AM
I used a ranger character (Forgotten her name http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif) and just kept using the most powerful longrange weapons i had. Mainly Yas3000R. Lots of defence cards and a little luck help.

Gjl
Jul 2, 2004, 06:46 AM
One of the guides addresses your problem specifically:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2065

I've tried this method and it requires very common cards to win, so you shouldn't have any difficulties at all. If you are missing a couple of the listed cards, don't worry about it and fill the gaps with any other cards which might be useful.

milat
Jul 5, 2004, 08:50 PM
Well that parlizing is a problem so use an android charater. I used sailgun to beat pullox but if u have a ranger deck use the one who doesn't lose hp when items r destoried. Since there aren't any android forces(lol), I strong sugesst to not use one of them. If not that play free battle for some good cards.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: milat on 2004-07-08 11:44 ]</font>

cheatachu72
Jul 6, 2004, 05:59 AM
Welcome to PSOW milat.

You should try using Guykild, as milat had said.A technique card and some good level spells may come in handy if you are still out of range.

Another technique I would try is using Relmitos or Glustar and using concentration with preferably Razonde, as you roll a dice when the receiver of the damage has more than 7 HP, Gibarta if you need a good range, Rafoie is good for range also as well as +6 TP with concentration.

Nie
Jul 6, 2004, 12:04 PM
I just used a simple spam deck with a few variations.
I used tp defenses. (they have saved me so many times)
And ap silences. (made this very easy)
And after that it was a sinch.
When you come to castor I suggest using some govulmers. (Atleast I did)
This just how I did it, many more different ways and most likely way more effective, but hope this helps.
EDIT: If you're gonna use a non-droid some cancels might help...

PS> My own question. Does penenatrate guard work on pollux?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nie on 2004-07-06 10:27 ]</font>