PDA

View Full Version : GC: couldn't be worse

Xion1
Jul 2, 2004, 10:16 AM
my game cube broke... its to risky to plkay becasue it shuts offc when it feels like it. So if i find a rare wep. i will try and save, then it might shut off whhile saving. I am sure no body has it worse game cube wise...........

lain2k3
Jul 2, 2004, 10:22 AM
Lots of people have problems with their gamecubes, and Ps2, and Xboxes. Thats another good thing about Gcube, Its the cheapest to replace, by at least $50.

Solstis
Jul 2, 2004, 10:34 AM
My first gen (model) XBOX died, and after a "nasty-gram" to m$, they sent us a box.

So, we sent it back, and woo! Free fixed 'box.

(We still bought another one anyway)

Gjl
Jul 2, 2004, 10:40 AM
I fail to see what this has to do with PSO...

Also if you have a problem with your cube and your warranty still covers it, give Nintendo a ring and they might be able to fix it for you.

Eanae
Jul 2, 2004, 01:44 PM
On 2004-07-02 08:40, Gjl wrote:

Also if you have a problem with your cube and your warranty still covers it, give Nintendo a ring and they might be able to fix it for you.

if you fail to see, you must have attention problems seeing as he stated what it does infact have to do with pso. though this better fits under tenchinal, off topic, or maybe rants? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

I think GC warranties only last for one year, so if you've had it longer than that, I guess it's time to dig out some cash and get a new one, or start playing BB.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eanae on 2004-07-02 11:45 ]</font>

Gjl
Jul 2, 2004, 02:00 PM
On 2004-07-02 11:44, Eanae wrote:

On 2004-07-02 08:40, Gjl wrote:

if you fail to see, you must have attention problems seeing as he stated what it does infact have to do with pso. though this better fits under tenchinal, off topic, or maybe rants? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

I think GC warranties only last for one year, so if you've had it longer than that, I guess it's time to dig out some cash and get a new one, or start playing BB.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eanae on 2004-07-02 11:45 ]</font>

Actually it does have nothing to do with PSO...
So maybe he can't play PSO on his cube, but it's a more general problem than that rather than something directly related to PSO... Nowhere in his post did he state it was a PSO specific problem. Also I don't see where attention problems come into this :S.

KrazyKone12
Jul 2, 2004, 02:16 PM
I agreee with Eanane he specifically said he has more issues with wanting to play PSO than being worried about the CUBE.

InfinityXXX
Jul 2, 2004, 03:37 PM
My gamecube's motor broke 3 days ago after having it for 2 years. I think nintendo, sony and i think Microsoft are makin their games break easily on purpose. I've had my nes, snes, N64, and ps1 for a long and they've never broke on me but when i get the ps2 and G3 it breaks after only 2 years. I've whipped, kicked, thrown, step on my nes, snes, n64 and ps1 plenty of times but it haven't broke not once.

Solstis
Jul 2, 2004, 03:40 PM
Actually, I recall having to sacrifice small animals in order to get my nes games to work. Same with my friend's Super.

dude3282
Jul 2, 2004, 04:06 PM
Yeah, don't even start to think that the older systems always worked when you wanted them to.

lain2k3
Jul 2, 2004, 04:35 PM
Ive never had a problem with any videogame system I've owned. (bar one, all were nintendo products)

Fra_Namevah
Jul 3, 2004, 12:01 AM
I have never had a problem with my GCN, Xbox, or PS2, as well as my last gen systems. As for your Cube, Nintendo has a repair service thing. It is somewhere on their official site.